how can u find out who is posting com...

how can u find out who is posting comments on here ??????

Posted in the Logan Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
billy

Peach Creek, WV

#1 Oct 1, 2010
without going to the courthouse, some told me to contact the editor of TOPIX, to get there e-mail or ip address, please help, i would like to know who this people are so i can find out who is writing stuff on here.....
Wife of a member

AOL

#2 Oct 1, 2010
Ip address. Topix won't give you info sorry. No site can or does. There are free sites to trace people's ip's.
Wife of a member

AOL

#3 Oct 1, 2010
That will tell you there location and you can find out more by looking up on the web. Usually a map on a website will point to where the person lives when you trace there ip.
best bet

Charleston, WV

#4 Oct 1, 2010
billy wrote:
without going to the courthouse, some told me to contact the editor of TOPIX, to get there e-mail or ip address, please help, i would like to know who this people are so i can find out who is writing stuff on here.....
IS TO ignore this site all together.Never take it seiously and remember the person who writes bad things about you Have a bigger problem than you.They don't have a life,So they have to get involved in yours.
billy

Peach Creek, WV

#5 Oct 1, 2010
Wife of a member wrote:
Ip address. Topix won't give you info sorry. No site can or does. There are free sites to trace people's ip's.
what is the web site ?????
billy

Peach Creek, WV

#6 Oct 1, 2010
sorry,that trace peoples ip
billy

Peach Creek, WV

#7 Oct 1, 2010
on topix
sorry charlie

Hillsboro, WV

#8 Oct 1, 2010
well you can get the ip number, but if they have dial up you can not get NO where! for instance I may live on Lake and get dial up through my land line , but still I have to log on with a user name and password on yet another computer. Keep in mind half the county as well who use dial up are using the same server! So I dont see fit how you can do it, dont wast no money that is for sure. Most dial up comes from Logan area, then uses stystems in other parts, like MN,VA,OH, and so on . You never know what third party connection people are using with dial up.
Wife Of A Member

AOL

#9 Oct 1, 2010
ip tracer ip tracker , ip locator and other dns tools or in your search you can type in ip tracer or free ip tracer. I agree thing is just to ignore though but incase you ever need to sue etc just use it for that. People can be cruel on here. Others have no life & have not fully growen up. They still act like children. And people talk you won't be the first they talk about or bash on here.

-Satan-
Level 1

Since: Apr 10

Ipanema

#10 Oct 1, 2010
Wife Of A Member wrote:
ip tracer ip tracker , ip locator and other dns tools or in your search you can type in ip tracer or free ip tracer. I agree thing is just to ignore though but incase you ever need to sue etc just use it for that. People can be cruel on here. Others have no life & have not fully growen up. They still act like children. And people talk you won't be the first they talk about or bash on here.
Lol, why do you lie to people giving them false hope and sending them on a wild goose chase? I will give you $100 to find me. Come get it.
mac add

Logan, WV

#11 Oct 1, 2010
-Satan- wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, why do you lie to people giving them false hope and sending them on a wild goose chase? I will give you $100 to find me. Come get it.
Is this offer open to anyone? i can't tell the posters name but i can find the name of the person who is billed for the service as well as thier address

-Satan-
Level 1

Since: Apr 10

Ipanema

#12 Oct 1, 2010
mac add wrote:
<quoted text>Is this offer open to anyone? i can't tell the posters name but i can find the name of the person who is billed for the service as well as thier address
Yep, come find me.
Draper boy

Elkview, WV

#13 Oct 1, 2010
I know where to find you, Satan. You are in hell.

Fifty bucks, please.

*lol*

Level 4

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#14 Oct 1, 2010
mac add wrote:
<quoted text>Is this offer open to anyone? i can't tell the posters name but i can find the name of the person who is billed for the service as well as thier address
Is this really true? I have been openly harrassed and lied about on the internet forum and I would really like to confirm who I think it is. How much?
TOMMY

AOL

#15 Oct 1, 2010
Me & a few of my friends has been harrassed by somebody on here by some vicious person. It's scary what happens on topix.

Level 4

Location hidden

#16 Oct 1, 2010
mac add wrote:
If you can honor Satan's challenge then I would love to use your expertise. We can negotiate how much the cost.
wonderer

Logan, WV

#17 Oct 4, 2010
Minnie Paws wrote:
<quoted text>
If you can honor Satan's challenge then I would love to use your expertise. We can negotiate how much the cost.
Could be a little cash here. I might shell out some to find out who some of the trolls are. Let us know if it works!
dogma

Prestonsburg, KY

#18 Oct 4, 2010
Why even have this page if your gonna cry every time someone says something you dislike.A lot of these people are children.That's why they have nothing better to do but set in their rooms at mom's house and bash people.I personally like to way in on some topix,just the ones I care about.I post comments that does say bad things mostly about religion.
If you don't like being talked about don't exist.Hide away there are plenty of mountains and rocks you can hide in to keep you off peoples radar.
if that is not an option tough.the people talking about you are more than likely to be people you know.

Level 4

Location hidden

#19 Oct 4, 2010
dogma wrote:
Why even have this page if your gonna cry every time someone says something you dislike.A lot of these people are children.That's why they have nothing better to do but set in their rooms at mom's house and bash people.I personally like to way in on some topix,just the ones I care about.I post comments that does say bad things mostly about religion.
If you don't like being talked about don't exist.Hide away there are plenty of mountains and rocks you can hide in to keep you off peoples radar.
if that is not an option tough.the people talking about you are more than likely to be people you know.
The reason I want to find out is, it is most definitely personal. And it is someone I know in real life. This has nothing to do with topix in general like your postings on religion or even like your posting on this topic or any topic postings. Someone saying out right slandering and defamation lies about me, my kids, my husband, only to hide their chicken ass behind a screen name, but they want to put our names out there in the worst way possible. And no it is not children, it is an adult, a grown woman! Yeah, it's worth it to me to find out that the coward hiding is who I suspect is. I would love to confirm who it is, so they can't lie about that too. And No, I will not hide away for no one. And when this happens to you just remember tough! like you said. Although, I suspect when it does happen to you, you'll be singing a different tune.
Tommy

AOL

#20 Oct 4, 2010
Minnie Paws makes a good point.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Logan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ojeda, White, etc., and Logan County School(s) 2 hr logan 31
Chief Logan Park Roadway 7 hr Who Farted 47
Pajama People from Logan 9 hr Local Resident 5
market on rt 44 11 hr Tad 8
Eugen Landau Murphy is BROKE (Mar '13) 12 hr Truth 43
Missy curry fired as GM of Pizza Hut why? 22 hr Must love dogs 6
News Trump supporters cheer his combative stance wit... Fri jonjedi 1,257

Logan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance