Logan Strip Clubs
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
kaci

United States

#1 Dec 22, 2009
Who is the hot blonde from Chapmanville that works at the club behind where Chricos used to be. She is great!
2 posts removed
Jim

Prestonsburg, KY

#4 Dec 29, 2009
Whatch out her name is Leigha and she is one nasty girl she gave me herpes.
Chelsea

Prestonsburg, KY

#5 Dec 29, 2009
Yea she has like 2 kids and shes a stripper shows what kind of mom she is . Nasty
James

Prestonsburg, KY

#6 Dec 29, 2009
she use to work up at the plant nasty girl would do anything guess she gets paid better now because she can spread her std's everywhere.
James

Prestonsburg, KY

#7 Dec 29, 2009
Im sorry but if I was a mom of two I sure and the hell wouldnt be strippin get real i mean what does that say about you come on and how sad for the kids i mean all there little friends knowing shes a stripper im sure they will get alot of crap over that how stupid of her and Ive heard alot of things about this girl and its not good things nothing good well lets jus say she gets around and nobody wants to touch her and guys that whatch her says she sucks really bad .
Angela

Prestonsburg, KY

#8 Dec 29, 2009
Its true I mean when you hook up with different guys all the time what do you expect to be called.
She has kids and she think stripping is the job to have come on get real what kind of example are you setting for your kids to be a whore a bad one at that. Hope her kids dont take after her what a low life.
1 post removed
barhop

Logan, WV

#10 Jan 2, 2010
They need to open about five more we dont have enough
WONDERING

Parkersburg, WV

#11 Feb 6, 2010
I may not care for Leigha but at least she is willing to work-and if people woulkd stay out of others bussiness her kids dont have to know what she does---hell she could be going to a cleaning job bet she makes more then most girls in Logan -think about it ...where else can you go to work to get high,get drunk,get fu**** and the whole time you get paid COME ON SEX IS JUST SEX
Pony

Walker, WV

#12 Feb 7, 2010
I dont know that girl, but some of those girls were actually getting on stage and having lesbian sex in front of everyone back about a year ago or so, dont know if that kind of stuff is still going on or not.
pissed

United States

#13 Feb 14, 2010
James wrote:
she use to work up at the plant nasty girl would do anything guess she gets paid better now because she can spread her std's everywhere.
Are you people talking about uptown girls? Are you all referrring to the girl that goes by Lil Bit?
The Logan All Star

Logan, WV

#14 Feb 14, 2010
pissed wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you people talking about uptown girls? Are you all referrring to the girl that goes by Lil Bit?
..I think i know who guys are talking about.Anyone know where she is from?Not that it's my bizzness.I just want to know if it's the same girl i used to know!
Anonymous

Atlanta, GA

#15 Feb 14, 2010
James wrote:
Im sorry but if I was a mom of two I sure and the hell wouldnt be strippin get real i mean what does that say about you come on and how sad for the kids i mean all there little friends knowing shes a stripper im sure they will get alot of crap over that how stupid of her and Ive heard alot of things about this girl and its not good things nothing good well lets jus say she gets around and nobody wants to touch her and guys that whatch her says she sucks really bad .
When you're a GOOD mom of two you'll do whatever you have to do in order to feed your children.

Would you rather that she strip, or her kids go hungry?

Yeah I know there's other jobs, but working at Walmart doesn't pay as well as stripping. Plus strip clubs tend to be a lot more flexible with work schedules. Walmart will fire you for not showing up because your babysitter is sick and can't watch your kids.
Anonymous

Atlanta, GA

#16 Feb 14, 2010
Pony wrote:
I dont know that girl, but some of those girls were actually getting on stage and having lesbian sex in front of everyone back about a year ago or so, dont know if that kind of stuff is still going on or not.
That's what I call a value-added experience.
nobody

Logan, WV

#17 Feb 14, 2010
Yes and at strip bars they get paid cash and still draw their damn welfare.That way they can feed their kids and still buy the drugs!!!!!!!!
Anonymous

Atlanta, GA

#18 Feb 14, 2010
nobody wrote:
Yes and at strip bars they get paid cash and still draw their damn welfare.That way they can feed their kids and still buy the drugs!!!!!!!!
That too.
The Logan All Star

Logan, WV

#19 Feb 15, 2010
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
When you're a GOOD mom of two you'll do whatever you have to do in order to feed your children.
Would you rather that she strip, or her kids go hungry?
Yeah I know there's other jobs, but working at Walmart doesn't pay as well as stripping. Plus strip clubs tend to be a lot more flexible with work schedules. Walmart will fire you for not showing up because your babysitter is sick and can't watch your kids.
...If i was a mom and had no job i would be selling drugs before i strip.I just could not handle having drunk rednecks grabbing me all the time but i am not a woman and i don't have kids so i can't judge.
Anonymous

Atlanta, GA

#20 Feb 15, 2010
The Logan All Star wrote:
<quoted text>...If i was a mom and had no job i would be selling drugs before i strip.I just could not handle having drunk rednecks grabbing me all the time but i am not a woman and i don't have kids so i can't judge.
In my opinion selling drugs is FAR worse than stripping because there's the potential to harm somebody else, including the potential for the drugs you sell to end up in the hands of a child and harm them. Nobody gets harmed by somebody who is stripping.

If you're stripping in a place where drunk rednecks are touching you, then that's a problem that the management and security of the club should deal with. It's been years since I've been in a strip club, but every one that I've ever been to will toss you out on your ass in a heartbeat for touching the girls.
bob

Charleston, WV

#21 Feb 15, 2010
hey hey hey
The Logan All Star

Logan, WV

#22 Feb 15, 2010
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
In my opinion selling drugs is FAR worse than stripping because there's the potential to harm somebody else, including the potential for the drugs you sell to end up in the hands of a child and harm them. Nobody gets harmed by somebody who is stripping.
If you're stripping in a place where drunk rednecks are touching you, then that's a problem that the management and security of the club should deal with. It's been years since I've been in a strip club, but every one that I've ever been to will toss you out on your ass in a heartbeat for touching the girls.
....Yep selling drugs is pretty bad.Like i said in my last reply i am not a women and i have no kids.So i can't really tell who to do what.
Dave

Snowshoe, WV

#23 Feb 15, 2010
There's nothing wrong with stripping.

The problem is that most of the nudie bars in this area are not filled with exotic dancers who are professional entertainers.

Most of them are filled with crackheads who get up there stoned and take their clothes off to get more money for drugs.
I think if the managament in these places would hire profesional entertainers and PAY THEM WELL, instead of taking advantage of sick junkies they could clean their act up.
But they don't care. They are just sleazos out to make a buck.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Logan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Logan Basketball is OVER 47 min Brian 32
Bad deputy in Mingo County 58 min HMJ25671 1
White Jeep 1 hr HMJ25671 4
News Convicted ex-coal CEO launches US Senate bid wi... 4 hr Impeach the Creep 1
AEP's two decade old #MeToo claim with a slight... 4 hr Just_B_N_Me 18
DROP A Word AND ADD a word (Jan '10) 5 hr Alain Vain 14,037
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 7 hr Selfish fools 4,393

Logan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Logan Mortgages