#1 Jun 13, 2010
have you seen her?

“Do unto others before”

Since: Apr 10

They do unto you

#2 Jun 13, 2010
Harry P wrote:
have you seen her?
is she the one without any teeth,super skinny,nasty and comes running anytime some doper rattles a pill bottle? nope, haven't seen her.
Harry P

Logan, WV

#3 Jun 13, 2010
it sounds like you have her and i want her back

“Do unto others before”

They do unto you

#4 Jun 13, 2010
Harry P wrote:
it sounds like you have her and i want her back
nope, don't have her. but she will be hard to find, if she matches that description, she looks just like the rest of them.
yeah

Ithaca, NY

#5 Jun 13, 2010
mr goodwrench wrote:
<quoted text>is she the one without any teeth,super skinny,nasty and comes running anytime some doper rattles a pill bottle? nope, haven't seen her.
You know the routine pretty well!! What are you,one of the crack dealers?

“Do unto others before”

They do unto you

#6 Jun 13, 2010
yeah wrote:
<quoted text>You know the routine pretty well!! What are you,one of the crack dealers?
nope, i just despise dopers.if you look around, you will see the dope [email protected] they are just as i described them.
j lo

Chickamauga, GA

#7 Jun 14, 2010
mr goodwrench wrote:
<quoted text>is she the one without any teeth,super skinny,nasty and comes running anytime some doper rattles a pill bottle? nope, haven't seen her.
Have tou guy's captured my exwife? lol

“Do unto others before”

They do unto you

#8 Jun 14, 2010
nope, j lo i don't have her. that other guy wants his back,maybe he can convert to the mormon faith, then he can keep his wife and her too!
j lo

Chickamauga, GA

#9 Jun 14, 2010
mr goodwrench wrote:
nope, j lo i don't have her. that other guy wants his back,maybe he can convert to the mormon faith, then he can keep his wife and her too!
I hope he keeps my ex.I have been happy without her for 15 years.lol
angie

United States

#10 Jun 15, 2010
J lo please tell me your kidding!!! You deserve a good wife I am sure that many women would be glad to have a date with you! Myself included if i werent married to the same guy for 27 yearS!! WELL 28 ON MY ANNEVERSARY!!!! That would be Friday!!! Goos luck my good friend!!!!
angie

United States

#11 Jun 15, 2010
oh,forgot to say YOU ARE THE GREATEST!!!!!!
j lo

Chickamauga, GA

#12 Jun 15, 2010
angie wrote:
oh,forgot to say YOU ARE THE GREATEST!!!!!!
Thank you Babygirl.But yes I have been single for 15 years.I guess my Ex didn't burn me she sat me on fire.lol.And your not to bad yourself.I am glad you have made yours last.
j lo

Chickamauga, GA

#13 Jun 15, 2010
angie wrote:
J lo please tell me your kidding!!! You deserve a good wife I am sure that many women would be glad to have a date with you! Myself included if i werent married to the same guy for 27 yearS!! WELL 28 ON MY ANNEVERSARY!!!! That would be Friday!!! Goos luck my good friend!!!!
I think I've been single so long that women have got me catigoreized as a bad boy.Independance I don't think they deal with well.I'm no a codependant type person.
wow

United States

#14 Jun 15, 2010
who is j lo?
j lo

Chickamauga, GA

#15 Jun 15, 2010
wow wrote:
who is j lo?
That would be me.And I've seen you around on here to.
angie

Ithaca, NY

#16 Jun 15, 2010
Jlo is one of the kindest,most thoughtful people that you will ever meet!!! He his super great!!!*muaah*

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Logan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
James Queen 58 min Pam 13
Logan Middle School 1 hr Tonya 9
Noe's 1 hr Marie 8
Jay Nunley--WVOW 4 hr Dave 9
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 6 hr FAGGOTPOLICE 1,270
Ralph house of delegates 7 hr Route 44 15
amber 7 hr NFG 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Logan Mortgages