Posted in the Logan Forum

Mareske

Rupert, WV

#1 Jan 1, 2013
Just wanted to tell you that your sh!t does stink even if you think it don't
facts

Lenore, WV

#2 Jan 3, 2013
if it wasnt for their parents they wouldnt have what they got spoiled rich kids who doesnt know the meaning of working and getting it for yourself
Mareske

Princeton, WV

#3 Jan 3, 2013
Nothing wrong with being able to provide for your children, but the way they act is ridiculous. Their mother was one a very cure teacher..I'm sure that is where they get their personalities from.
are you serious

Clendenin, WV

#4 Jan 3, 2013
Mareske wrote:
Nothing wrong with being able to provide for your children, but the way they act is ridiculous. Their mother was one a very cure teacher..I'm sure that is where they get their personalities from.
So what if their parents have money and can provide the nicer things for them. are you jealous or something. This is a nice well respected family mind ya business.
Hemp

Montcalm, WV

#5 Jan 4, 2013
are you serious wrote:
<quoted text> So what if their parents have money and can provide the nicer things for them. are you jealous or something. This is a nice well respected family mind ya business.
I never said anything about their parents buying them things,I said they were nothing wrong with it.Are you retarded,or something?
In the Know

Milton, WV

#6 Jan 4, 2013
facts wrote:
if it wasnt for their parents they wouldnt have what they got spoiled rich kids who doesnt know the meaning of working and getting it for yourself
The girl is a Registered Nurse and one of the boys works at Family Discount Pharmacy while he's getting educated. Sounds like you don't know your facts. That's typical of envious people.
logan mama

Belfry, KY

#7 Jan 4, 2013
I have known this family for a long time. Leigh Mareske was a wonderful teacher. She really cared about her students and would go the extra mile to help them. She raised three very respectable children. If they can afford to give and do for them, that is great. After all, what parent does not want to do that for their children?
are you serious

Clendenin, WV

#8 Jan 4, 2013
Hemp wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said anything about their parents buying them things,I said they were nothing wrong with it.Are you retarded,or something?
No But you might be retarded and jealous too.
judy

Logan, WV

#9 Jan 13, 2013
They were all three valedictorians. Personally, I think that they are one of the most respected families in logan county. Sounds like someone is pretty jealous.
Gilbert wv

Warfield, KY

#10 Jan 13, 2013
Gheesssssss, both parents are very educated, both work hard to provide for their family, someone is JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!! They are all fantastic people
Logan Larry

Tobyhanna, PA

#11 Jan 14, 2013
judy wrote:
They were all three valedictorians. Personally, I think that they are one of the most respected families in logan county. Sounds like someone is pretty jealous.
All the Mareske young adults were raised to be very respectful of all. They have always been model citizens. Their parents are civic leaders. My grandson and the boys played baseball and basketball together and my grandson, who is now 21 is still friends with all three.
Jerry

Logan, WV

#12 Jan 15, 2013
hy
I know

Rupert, WV

#13 Jan 17, 2013
I don't know the children of this family, but from personal experience from the mother as a teacher was a nightmare for me.She was the reason I cried myself to sleep at night,and hated school.She was very emotionally abusive towards me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Logan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who is the hot carerre dj everyone is talking a... (Mar '12) 5 hr Djd 4
Aaron Mitchem 8 hr rider on aarons bus 7
Bob Stidham 8 hr Loganite 1
Don Blankenship 8 hr Loganite 19
Kayla Slone 9 hr JLW 11
Why does Dave Justice pick on kids? 9 hr Dave 7
Benett Hatfield seeing Angie Hairston behind Ap... 10 hr make Logan better... 29
laughing stock of logan Fri meanstreak 9
Logan Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Logan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Logan News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Logan

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:13 pm PST