Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

if it wasnt for their parents they wouldnt have what they got spoiled rich kids who doesnt know the meaning of working and getting it for yourself
Mareske

Rupert, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Nothing wrong with being able to provide for your children, but the way they act is ridiculous. Their mother was one a very cure teacher..I'm sure that is where they get their personalities from.
are you serious

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Mareske wrote:
Nothing wrong with being able to provide for your children, but the way they act is ridiculous. Their mother was one a very cure teacher..I'm sure that is where they get their personalities from.
So what if their parents have money and can provide the nicer things for them. are you jealous or something. This is a nice well respected family mind ya business.
Hemp

Wallback, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

are you serious wrote:
<quoted text> So what if their parents have money and can provide the nicer things for them. are you jealous or something. This is a nice well respected family mind ya business.
I never said anything about their parents buying them things,I said they were nothing wrong with it.Are you retarded,or something?
In the Know

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

facts wrote:
if it wasnt for their parents they wouldnt have what they got spoiled rich kids who doesnt know the meaning of working and getting it for yourself
The girl is a Registered Nurse and one of the boys works at Family Discount Pharmacy while he's getting educated. Sounds like you don't know your facts. That's typical of envious people.
logan mama

Inez, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

I have known this family for a long time. Leigh Mareske was a wonderful teacher. She really cared about her students and would go the extra mile to help them. She raised three very respectable children. If they can afford to give and do for them, that is great. After all, what parent does not want to do that for their children?
are you serious

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Hemp wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said anything about their parents buying them things,I said they were nothing wrong with it.Are you retarded,or something?
No But you might be retarded and jealous too.
judy

Inez, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

They were all three valedictorians. Personally, I think that they are one of the most respected families in logan county. Sounds like someone is pretty jealous.
Gilbert wv

Chattaroy, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Gheesssssss, both parents are very educated, both work hard to provide for their family, someone is JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!! They are all fantastic people
Logan Larry

Tobyhanna, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

judy wrote:
They were all three valedictorians. Personally, I think that they are one of the most respected families in logan county. Sounds like someone is pretty jealous.
All the Mareske young adults were raised to be very respectful of all. They have always been model citizens. Their parents are civic leaders. My grandson and the boys played baseball and basketball together and my grandson, who is now 21 is still friends with all three.
Jerry

Pecks Mill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

hy
I know

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

I don't know the children of this family, but from personal experience from the mother as a teacher was a nightmare for me.She was the reason I cried myself to sleep at night,and hated school.She was very emotionally abusive towards me.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

54 Users are viewing the Logan Forum right now

Search the Logan Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 1 hr Mgtn Res 53,520
west logan drug dealer 4 hr reply 1
Dog Poisoning 10 hr Interested Party 1
A big week ahead for Mountain Laurel story 12 hr Interested 83
Who is breaking into cars and trucks in Holden 12 hr Garbage man 1
nicky maynard 12 hr BOOM 1
Stevie Browning transfers to Marshall 13 hr LOGAN FAN 5
board of education 23 hr karla 34
Court appearance schedule Tue Smiling 42
•••
•••
•••
•••