Congratulations Weepy...Logan's Reign...

Congratulations Weepy...Logan's Reigning Champ

Posted in the Logan Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Sep 08

Anderson, IN

#1 Dec 19, 2011
Good show!!!

“Tears of a Clown”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#2 Dec 19, 2011
Thank you Cookie.

I thought so too, gotta thank my favorite bytch Huntintard dude in giving me the opening to become the greatest reigning champ in Logan history by calling me out to appear here Saturday, that idiot and his clique did not see this coming makes it even more sweeter. This was the easiest one and never broker a sweat.

I am gonna accept this crown in the name of...ME!!

I am gonna be gone until much later and let HG and others fawn over their new champ.

Oh, HG, your King Weepy says hey!

lmao.

lmao.

Anderson, IN

#3 Dec 19, 2011
Weepy wrote:
Thank you Cookie.
I thought so too, gotta thank my favorite bytch Huntintard dude in giving me the opening to become the greatest reigning champ in Logan history by calling me out to appear here Saturday, that idiot and his clique did not see this coming makes it even more sweeter. This was the easiest one and never broker a sweat.
I am gonna accept this crown in the name of...ME!!
I am gonna be gone until much later and let HG and others fawn over their new champ.
Oh, HG, your King Weepy says hey!
lmao.
lmao.
Long live King Weepy!!!!

Anderson, IN

#4 Dec 19, 2011
I think it's fantastic when a person can come from behind and take the lead. Actually, it would be okay with me if you kept your crown, but each week is a new game...and for some on here...the game is everything.

Congrats again , Weepy!!!

“Tears of a Clown”

Level 9

Location hidden

#5 Dec 20, 2011
Cookie_Parker wrote:
I think it's fantastic when a person can come from behind and take the lead. Actually, it would be okay with me if you kept your crown, but each week is a new game...and for some on here...the game is everything.
Congrats again , Weepy!!!
Yeah you are right, it is everything to these lifers which makes it even sweeter to take it on their turf. "Vanilla Ice" was so inspired by me he shot to the top of the Welch board at the present time, he wants to be just like King Weepy, lol.
wondering

Marietta, OH

#6 Dec 20, 2011
what a bunch of queer people.

“Tears of a Clown”

Level 9

Location hidden

#7 Dec 20, 2011
wondering wrote:
what a bunch of queer people.
As Logan champ, I condemn your statement about the people of this forum. Lay off them by order of the King!
1 post removed

“Tears of a Clown”

Level 9

Location hidden

#9 Dec 20, 2011
Kevins A Tard wrote:
You can't even beat a TARD!!!
AHAHAHAHAHAHAAH
Thanx for the props whoever you are, my constituent, which you are until the day after Christmas. Merry Christmas to you as well.
1 post removed
ella

Huntington, WV

#11 Dec 20, 2011
Who are you? I post on Logan topix everyday and you dont ever post here. How did you win? You cheated because I was on here all last week and you posted on one day which was Sunday.So there some way to cheat and you know how. Just remember if you cheated to win you really didn't win.You can't get that many points in one day. How do you cheat?

“Tears of a Clown”

Level 9

Location hidden

#12 Dec 20, 2011
Kevins A Tard wrote:
You can't even beat a TARD!!!
AHAHAHAHAHAHAAH
Also Kevin, I do not want the crown after this week, I got a few on them on my mantle using this one as the centerpiece, so go ahead and get your 2485 points if it really means that much to you, you can even transfer your points from the topix board, knock yourself out invent a few other socks to knock me down a few more pegs does not matter, I will be your reigning champ on Christmas day. I average 1100 points a week, only took 1500 this week to become your champ, ya dropped the ball big time.

Feels nice knowing I am in your head while being your champ.

I got another 5 days to yuck it up then you can stop your drooling of me, oh and once again have a Merry Christmas.

“Tears of a Clown”

Level 9

Location hidden

#13 Dec 20, 2011
ella wrote:
Who are you? I post on Logan topix everyday and you dont ever post here. How did you win? You cheated because I was on here all last week and you posted on one day which was Sunday.So there some way to cheat and you know how. Just remember if you cheated to win you really didn't win.You can't get that many points in one day. How do you cheat?
Check out the rules of the game, it is legal and the whole clique here that lives for this game knows it, they can't say a damn thing, lol.. You can collect points on any participating thread and points go directly to the board of your choice, ask HG he wil tell you, he is the one that taught me this and allowed me to become his champ.

“Tears of a Clown”

Level 9

Location hidden

#14 Dec 20, 2011
ella wrote:
Also you can always register and go for it yourself if you are so concerned.

Level 8

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#15 Dec 20, 2011
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
Also Kevin, I do not want the crown after this week, I got a few on them on my mantle using this one as the centerpiece, so go ahead and get your 2485 points if it really means that much to you, you can even transfer your points from the topix board, knock yourself out invent a few other socks to knock me down a few more pegs does not matter, I will be your reigning champ on Christmas day. I average 1100 points a week, only took 1500 this week to become your champ, ya dropped the ball big time.
Feels nice knowing I am in your head while being your champ.
I got another 5 days to yuck it up then you can stop your drooling of me, oh and once again have a Merry Christmas.
lol your getting smoked by a tard!

Level 10

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

#16 Dec 20, 2011
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
Also Kevin, I do not want the crown after this week,
AHAHAHAHHA YES YOU DID! Or you wouldn't have tried in the first place.

Sour grapes. LOL!!!

No one cares you got the crown. Really. If we did, you wouldn't have gotten it. ;-)

Level 8

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#17 Dec 20, 2011
lol Weepy I have no problem with you winning. If you remember it was you and Cookie spazzing out about me winning Welch. lol Remember that, I cheated, had the Mods in my pocket etc... LMAO Sorry to dissapoint, but Im not a whacked out loon job that thinks the whole world is against me like you and Cookie!

Level 10

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

#18 Dec 20, 2011
Huntington Guy wrote:
lol Weepy I have no problem with you winning. If you remember it was you and Cookie spazzing out about me winning Welch. lol Remember that, I cheated, had the Mods in my pocket etc... LMAO Sorry to dissapoint, but Im not a whacked out loon job that thinks the whole world is against me like you and Cookie!
I bet Kevins A Tard cheated too!

Anderson, IN

#19 Dec 20, 2011
Way to go Weepy...not ONLY did you win, but you brought out all the "I'll whine to the mods about you" sour grape sour losers, as well.

“Tears of a Clown”

Level 9

Location hidden

#20 Dec 20, 2011
Huntington Guy wrote:
lol Weepy I have no oblem with you winning. If you remember it was you and Cookie spazzing out about me winning Welch. lol Remember that, I cheated, had the Mods in my pocket etc... LMAO Sorry to dissapoint, but Im not a whacked out loon job that thinks the whole world is against me like you and Cookie!
Wrong (as usual), I said I had no problem with it and went along with it knowing down the road I will get you back, I never have talked to a mod in my two years on topix, you guys were harassing Cookie when she had questions about it because she did not understand the whole concept and you did a lot of bragging yourself, I discovered the trick at the time you did that, that was my only question about the whole thing, I just laughed and moved on, I wasn't gonna do it immediately I was gonna do it later.

I had totally forgotten about that until you said I had no balls to show up here, not only did I have the balls I became your champ in the process. Thank you.

Also show me proof that I ever whined to mods, it never happened. Stop making shit up and praise your king, bytch.

“Tears of a Clown”

Level 9

Location hidden

#21 Dec 20, 2011
Check that, show me where I said the mods were in your pocket or others etc., I do not need them nor will I summon them. I handle my own affairs here.

“Tears of a Clown”

Level 9

Location hidden

#22 Dec 20, 2011
-Kevin- wrote:
<quoted text>
AHAHAHAHHA YES YOU DID! Or you wouldn't have tried in the first place.
Sour grapes. LOL!!!
No one cares you got the crown. Really. If we did, you wouldn't have gotten it. ;-)
Suuure Kev, suuure.

lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Logan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a word OR drop a word (Mar '10) 51 min Dream Crystal 2,915
DROP A Word AND ADD a word (Jan '10) 1 hr Dream Crystal 11,778
drop a word/add a word (Jan '10) 1 hr Dream Crystal 13,329
One Word Game (Feb '10) 1 hr Dream Crystal 12,136
Song Title Game! (Jan '10) 1 hr Dream Crystal 10,187
All Blacks Stick together . Why don't any Whites ? 1 hr donthateappreciate 14
Tina Ferguson 5 hr just curious 7
feds 8 hr Fatty Patty 13
Logan County School System 14 hr Lonely Waugh 34
More from around the web