Next Last
Gossip or Rumor

Logan, WV

#1 Aug 9, 2012
Is it true that they found Jimmy dead in a parking lot in Huntington
Hmmmmm

Prestonsburg, KY

#2 Aug 9, 2012
Karma from the murder him, Carl goff, an Matt white did an jimmy an Carl got away with it????
2 posts removed
lisa

Saint Albans, WV

#5 Aug 10, 2012
Hmmmmm wrote:
Karma from the murder him, Carl goff, an Matt white did an jimmy an Carl got away with it????
you cant karma for something you didnt do dumba$$$$$$
crazy man

Chapmanville, WV

#6 Aug 10, 2012
his mom still in jail
crazy man

Chapmanville, WV

#7 Aug 10, 2012
i knew him
Drugs

Port Matilda, PA

#8 Aug 10, 2012
Overdose, cocaines a hell of a drug
SBC78

Charleston, WV

#9 Aug 10, 2012
Hmmmmm wrote:
U need to shut your mouth Death is not Karma HE HAS FRIENDS AND FAMILY (KID) WHO LOVED HIM VERY MUCH AND THIS IS HREAT BREAKING SO DON"T RUN UR MOUTH ABOUT HIM AT THIS TIME
SBC78

Charleston, WV

#10 Aug 10, 2012
HEART
Hmmmmm

Prestonsburg, KY

#11 Aug 10, 2012
SBC78 wrote:
<quoted text>
U need to shut your mouth Death is not Karma HE HAS FRIENDS AND FAMILY (KID) WHO LOVED HIM VERY MUCH AND THIS IS HREAT BREAKING SO DON"T RUN UR MOUTH ABOUT HIM AT THIS TIME
You think the woman they killed an left in the trunk of that car an burnt didn't have a family an friends who loved her??
Cassick ST

Logan, WV

#12 Aug 10, 2012
Please let him get in the ground before you talk about him.Jimmy has been my friend for 34 years.Sorry you guy didn t know the same Jimmy I did.Love you man.
decimator

Huntington, WV

#13 Aug 10, 2012
stop littering huntingtons parking lots with corpses please
decimator

Huntington, WV

#14 Aug 10, 2012
Stop littering walmart's parking lot with corpses, please.
decimator

Huntington, WV

#15 Aug 10, 2012
Again i say for dramatic effect... STOP , JUNKIES
SBC78

Charleston, WV

#16 Aug 10, 2012
Hmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
You think the woman they killed an left in the trunk of that car an burnt didn't have a family an friends who loved her??
LOOK WAS YOU THERE WAS YOU DO YOU KNOW 100% THAT THEY DID IF SO WHY WAS YOU NOT SETTING AT THE COURT HOUSE FOR COURT TO TELL WHAT YOU KNOW HUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM GUESS YOU DON'T NO CRAP YOU ARE JUST RUNNING YOUR MOUTH THIS IS NOT THE TIME OR THE PLACE TO RUN YOUR MOUTH IF YOU KNOW SO MUCH THEN YOU SHOULD HAVE WENT TO THE COPS BACK THEN AND PROVE THEY DID IT CAUSE THE COURTS SAID THEY DIDNT SO SHUT YOUR MOUTH
Hmmmmm

Prestonsburg, KY

#17 Aug 10, 2012
Was you there? Are you a accessory to murder?
Slingblade

Paintsville, KY

#18 Aug 10, 2012
Hrmm, did somebody find him in the car, and then put him in the trunk and set it on fire?
Hrmm, not sure.
thebest bitches in logan

Chapmanville, WV

#19 Aug 10, 2012
hey look u can not do thing to ppl in get away with it kno look what happy to him
thebest bitches in logan

Chapmanville, WV

#20 Aug 10, 2012
sorry about your lose now wendys fam can sleep hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Kathy Senator Thompson

Youngstown, OH

#21 Aug 10, 2012
Listen you bunch of f***ing idiots. Jimmy was my cousin and regardless of what he did or didn't do shouldn't matter right now .... you all are a bunch of f***ing low lifes who need to grow up, im sure most of you are sorry asses that dont even have jobs at least he was working everyday and there are a lot of people who loved him and will miss him. unlike you I will leave my name Kathy Senator Thompson shut up you bunch of p***ies
no queers

Charleston, WV

#22 Aug 10, 2012
ding dong a dope head gone!!! lol I LOVE KARMA burn in hell jimmy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Logan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tay Tay 39 min Sick 1
Logan high football is a joke 43 min Truth 9
where is your favorite place 1 hr 2shoop 5
News Voters to decide fate of West Virginia's road bond 3 hr Morgan 2
Single black female 17 hr Sid69 8
Tre Donbins raped at swrj. Terrible! 18 hr gottdayyummm 5
Gridiron 19 hr Serious 5

Logan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance