andope

Alderson, WV

#44 Aug 7, 2010
who is that one chick with the bushy hair, the black clothes and the black make up?
Nasty_Ho4sho

Logan, WV

#45 Aug 8, 2010
HEATHER COLLINS IS THE CHICK WITH THE BUSHY HAIR AND TONS OF MAKE UP....I THINK RATS COULD LIVE ON THAT SKANKS HEAD!!!!! SHE WAS A STRIPPER AT THE OLD SHEER FANTASY/PROSTITUTE WHICH LEAD TO A BUNCH OF KIDS WITH DIFFERENT MEN.

Level 1

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#46 Aug 8, 2010
Nasty_Ho4sho wrote:
HEATHER COLLINS IS THE CHICK WITH THE BUSHY HAIR AND TONS OF MAKE UP....I THINK RATS COULD LIVE ON THAT SKANKS HEAD!!!!! SHE WAS A STRIPPER AT THE OLD SHEER FANTASY/PROSTITUTE WHICH LEAD TO A BUNCH OF KIDS WITH DIFFERENT MEN.
Is she the one that was with Tony Messer (Cline)? If so, she used to be pretty hot back in the day.
bored housewife

Charleston, WV

#47 Aug 8, 2010
how many hookers, would you say, are in downtown logan, mount gay areas? 5, 20, 100?
AntiTrust

United States

#48 Aug 8, 2010
bored housewife wrote:
how many hookers, would you say, are in downtown logan, mount gay areas? 5, 20, 100?
A housewife interested in hookers? Do I need a video camera? ; )

Level 1

Location hidden

#49 Aug 8, 2010
She's checking out the competition. I'll save you some time honey, let me know where you're at and I'll come over while your ol' man is away. Will 20 dollars be enough? Do you do the Cambodian Wheel-barrow? How about Cleveland Steamers?
1 post removed
bored housewife

Charleston, WV

#51 Aug 8, 2010
LOL!!!!! I'm just wondering how big or small of a problem this is?! I don't ever remember Logan having any hookers! Are they on every street corner or we just talking about a couple? I've seen a few and they looked scary. Sad really.
bored housewife

Charleston, WV

#52 Aug 8, 2010
Keyboard Commando wrote:
She's checking out the competition. I'll save you some time honey, let me know where you're at and I'll come over while your ol' man is away. Will 20 dollars be enough? Do you do the Cambodian Wheel-barrow? How about Cleveland Steamers?
I prefer the Chinese D*ck torture. It has to be my favorite.
AntiTrust

United States

#53 Aug 8, 2010
bored housewife wrote:
<quoted text>
Rawwwwr momma, lmao, ok no that made me laugh too much to be naughty.
Im with U

United States

#54 Aug 8, 2010
bored housewife wrote:
<quoted text>
Brilliant comeback, lol.

Level 1

Location hidden

#55 Aug 8, 2010
bored housewife wrote:
<quoted text>
Mmmm, I like that one as well. Have you ever tried the Alabama Hot Pocket? That's an old favorite too!
A friend looking

Logan, WV

#56 Aug 8, 2010
anyone know wendy(jude)hobbs i need to get in touch with her so please let me no
andope

Alderson, WV

#57 Aug 9, 2010
bored housewife wrote:
LOL!!!!! I'm just wondering how big or small of a problem this is?! I don't ever remember Logan having any hookers! Are they on every street corner or we just talking about a couple? I've seen a few and they looked scary. Sad really.
The prostitution in Logan has been going on for years now. Especially the Mount Gay area and up that way. Downtown Logan has been the spot more recently.. maybe longer? But there isnt much anyone can do because catching hookers is hard unless a pig/cop picks them up or something.
jobug

Alderson, WV

#58 Aug 9, 2010
these people that get on here and make jokes about this kind of stuff are probably the ones picking this trash up and paying them for sex. its nothing to joke about especially when these women are spreading STDS's around and standing in people's way.
terri1

Williamson, WV

#59 Aug 9, 2010
jobug wrote:
these people that get on here and make jokes about this kind of stuff are probably the ones picking this trash up and paying them for sex. its nothing to joke about especially when these women are spreading STDS's around and standing in people's way.
I agree, there are 2 real scary ones that hang out in front of the Exxon and then when they get no business there, stand in front of the phone booth across the street from the Welfare Office. They walk back and forth all day. The one wears the same clothes everyday, I cant imagine who would pay to be with her, she needs a bar of soap very bad,
isis

Prestonsburg, KY

#60 Aug 9, 2010
jobug i agree with you and the only way to get this stopped is to bust the people paying for sex this would also take care of about half the drug problem
scooter

United States

#61 Aug 10, 2010
Turbo Anal Lube Negro wrote:
Crackerhead your my hero and ill do the dirty things ur wife wont ill let u fluff me ill fluff u finger ur bum bum i love anal sex with no lube raw dog that anal hole baby i like it RAWW OOO BABY I LIKE IT RAW!!!! GIMME DA MIC AND SOME ANAL SEX CAUSE BABY I LIKE IT RAW ..........i love to suck wang shlong (sounds like a mortal combat fighter WANG_SHLONG WINS!!!!) too its great i also swollow .....any thing u want for an 80 baby woooo!!!! throw in a 20 rock as a tip ANAL ANAL ANAL!!! I also do golden showers....
I sthis Nikki Hairston! diane????

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#62 Aug 10, 2010
I think if every wife would loosen up and give BJ's or make thier husband muff dive the problem would go away. In my younger day I made my rounds muff diving because a lot of men do not know the art of cunnilinquis.
local

Williamson, WV

#63 Aug 31, 2010
This is to Turbo and the men who are chasing women like that!! Wake up before its to late and get a life & that life is serving our god.
john

Logan, WV

#64 Aug 31, 2010
does anyone know if any of these hookers do thangs on credit. see the thang is i lost my job and now i am in a sad way for sometang my wife can't give me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Logan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
drop a word/add a word (Jan '10) 50 min _FLATLINE-------- 13,089
Add a word OR drop a word (Mar '10) 52 min _FLATLINE-------- 2,808
curry family part 2 (Jun '14) 3 hr marylea 6
Chaos in Baltimore 3 hr Leroy 8
DROP A Word AND ADD a word (Jan '10) 4 hr KornkobB 11,659
One Word Game (Feb '10) 4 hr KornkobB 12,074
Michelle's Gentleman's Club/Phoenix Gentleman's... 8 hr Custo 5
More from around the web

Logan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE