Hookers in Logan
Just a curious woman

United States

#22 Aug 3, 2010
I wonder if the "ladies of the town" know how many families they are ruining by accepting "tricks" from men of the women that they have known all their lives? I know that if the women at home were doing things to please their men, they wouldn't be out there looking for something different.......But really, HOW DO YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT KNOWING YOU ARE TAKING MONEY FROM MEN WITH FAMILIES WHO NEED THAT MONEY FOR CHILD CARE?

Just a question that needed to be put out there.
Crackerhead

Verner, WV

#23 Aug 4, 2010
Hey! First off, I work for a living. The only thing my wife does is watch the kids and clean the house. If I want a little something special after work, I think I deserve it. Sure, that money could go to buy things for my kids, but if you spoil them with things like school clothes and three meals a day they'll get use to it and expect it all the time. I want my kids to appreciate things in life.
terri1

Elkview, WV

#24 Aug 4, 2010
Instead of making jokes and nasty comments about the problem, someone needs to figure out what the solution is, Im so sick of seeing these women hanging out on the street, my 83 yr old Father cant even drive through town without some hooker coming up to his window, its crazy!
crazy

Paintsville, KY

#25 Aug 4, 2010
Crackerhead wrote:
Hey! First off, I work for a living. The only thing my wife does is watch the kids and clean the house. If I want a little something special after work, I think I deserve it. Sure, that money could go to buy things for my kids, but if you spoil them with things like school clothes and three meals a day they'll get use to it and expect it all the time. I want my kids to appreciate things in life.
I don't understand how someone could actually believe you. You're sitting behind your computer, and laughing your a_s off. These people need to realize you're just messin around.
Pimp them out

Logan, WV

#26 Aug 4, 2010
I heard Josh "Cheese" Fry is thier Pimp. No hard facts to prove this.
the legend

United States

#27 Aug 5, 2010
Terri you suck, worry about something significant. Global warming, natural disasters, or anything. I think your Jealous you can't even give your stuff away.
bored housewife

Belle, WV

#28 Aug 5, 2010
I wonder if becoming a hooker would help take my boredom away?

“Didn't we do this yesterday?”

Since: May 10

Gobbler's Knob

#29 Aug 5, 2010
bored housewife wrote:
Possibly.
1 post removed
mary

Walker, WV

#31 Aug 5, 2010
does anyone know who any of these street walkers are? its like they come from different places just to walk the streets and stand around in the road. BUT whatever floats their boats i guess...
bored housewife

Belle, WV

#32 Aug 5, 2010
I've seen them standing there. A few of them look like dirtier, older, skankier versions of girls that I went to school with. I think a few of them are. I feel sorry for them in a lot of ways. What the hell happened?
mary

Walker, WV

#33 Aug 5, 2010
Are the hookers still hanging around up mount gay? I know they are still in logan and up past taco bell and shoneys.
Der Uebermensch

Oakland, MD

#34 Aug 5, 2010
bored housewife wrote:
Definitely. Keep a knife within reach, though, or a pair of surgical shears to cut of the dicks of johns who burn you.
Logan momma

Logan, WV

#35 Aug 6, 2010
Mary yes they are and nothing will be done to them
friend from logan

Charleston, WV

#36 Aug 6, 2010
terri1 wrote:
Instead of making jokes and nasty comments about the problem, someone needs to figure out what the solution is, Im so sick of seeing these women hanging out on the street, my 83 yr old Father cant even drive through town without some hooker coming up to his window, its crazy!
THIS is one problem that will be with us to the end, because it started at the beginning when GOD created man and woman.This is not a easy fix problem.JUst turn a blind eye and try minding your own business.
terri1

Elkview, WV

#37 Aug 7, 2010
the legend wrote:
Terri you suck, worry about something significant. Global warming, natural disasters, or anything. I think your Jealous you can't even give your stuff away.
Get Real, Loser!

Keyboard Commando
Level 1

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#38 Aug 7, 2010
Turbo Anal Lube Negro wrote:
Crackerhead your my hero and ill do the dirty things ur wife wont ill let u fluff me ill fluff u finger ur bum bum i love anal sex with no lube raw dog that anal hole baby i like it RAWW OOO BABY I LIKE IT RAW!!!! GIMME DA MIC AND SOME ANAL SEX CAUSE BABY I LIKE IT RAW ..........i love to suck wang shlong (sounds like a mortal combat fighter WANG_SHLONG WINS!!!!) too its great i also swollow .....any thing u want for an 80 baby woooo!!!! throw in a 20 rock as a tip ANAL ANAL ANAL!!! I also do golden showers....
Alright baby! Where you at? I got a couple of pills and some beer, we can part hard. What will I get if I throw in some meth? Do you do the Cambodian Wheelbarrow? That's my favorite sex position... how about a Cleveland Steamer?

Keyboard Commando
Level 1

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#39 Aug 7, 2010
*Party hard*
1 post removed
jumper

Charleston, WV

#41 Aug 7, 2010
Who is the long brownish who walks in logan She lives at charles street .
papa

Logan, WV

#42 Aug 7, 2010
jumper wrote:
Who is the long brownish who walks in logan She lives at charles street .
i think her name is angie damron
papa

Logan, WV

#43 Aug 7, 2010
or it might be mandy marcum

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Logan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chapmanville Tigers Basketball 34 min Rocky 4
DROP A Word AND ADD a word (Jan '10) 1 hr Doug77 13,596
Apache biker bar in Logan (Feb '15) 3 hr saying 88
Crystal stewart 7 hr Joann 5
Fountain Place Creep 9 hr Captain 9
Kresta Cox Hill 10 hr high school bud 1
David Bumgarner (Sep '10) 14 hr Winter storm 3

Logan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance