First Prev
of 9
Next Last
terri1

Williamson, WV

#1 Aug 1, 2010
What is going on with all the scary looking hookers in town? why would men pay to be with some of these creatures is beyond me, I passed one the other morning on the way to work and she has sores all over her face and hands.I think the police need to run them all off, its the same ones just walking up and down the street, run them off!

Level 1

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#2 Aug 1, 2010
Did one have a iphone or computer???? Yeah that on the corner troll works out of logan sometimes and stays on topix trolling at the same time. geez!!!!!!!!!!
Starkey

Saint Marys, WV

#3 Aug 1, 2010
Is one of them a 4'2" midget that is offering $3.00 BJ's? If she is one of them, accept cash only because she has been known to write bad checks for sexual favors.
Har de har har

United States

#4 Aug 1, 2010
Sounds to me like terri1 is trying to run her competition out of town.
Logan momma

Delbarton, WV

#5 Aug 1, 2010
I think they are sick,These guys coming from out of town to work are gonna catch something ajax wont rub out from them.If these women are able to give bjs then they are able to find a real job so us tax payers dont have to support them
Crackerhead

Gilbert, WV

#6 Aug 1, 2010
Logan momma wrote:
I think they are sick,These guys coming from out of town to work are gonna catch something ajax wont rub out from them.If these women are able to give bjs then they are able to find a real job so us tax payers dont have to support them
From my experience, the whores in Logan are much more sanitary than the ones in Man or Chapmanville. I'm not saying I haven't caught anything, but they were all treatable, non life threatening diseases. I think these girls provide a much needed service... and they will do things that my wife refuses to do.
lol

Williamson, WV

#7 Aug 1, 2010
Crackerhead wrote:
<quoted text>
From my experience, the whores in Logan are much more sanitary than the ones in Man or Chapmanville. I'm not saying I haven't caught anything, but they were all treatable, non life threatening diseases. I think these girls provide a much needed service... and they will do things that my wife refuses to do.
LOL
watched it all

Logan, WV

#8 Aug 1, 2010
saw lonnie sammons leave strip club then went to pick up hooker. a few weeks ago.
ann

Casar, NC

#9 Aug 2, 2010
watched it all wrote:
saw lonnie sammons leave strip club then went to pick up hooker. a few weeks ago.
some one should tell his wife kim. she is too nice to be treated like that.
terri1

Williamson, WV

#10 Aug 2, 2010
I work for a living and receive no assistance from the state, I bet most of these women receive a medical card and everything else, Most of the men I see picking them up are coming home from work, I guess they could care less if they have sores on their body and smell like a ashtray..theres alot that goes on in this little town and its not good.

Location hidden

#11 Aug 2, 2010
terri1 wrote:
What is going on with all the scary looking hookers in town? why would men pay to be with some of these creatures is beyond me, I passed one the other morning on the way to work and she has sores all over her face and hands.I think the police need to run them all off, its the same ones just walking up and down the street, run them off!
I agree. We need better looking hookers in this town. Get rid of the ten dollar hookers and bring in some fifty dollar hookers. If any hot hookers are reading this, give me a "holler." I'm clean, I've been vaccinated against hepatitis B. To quote Chevy Chase in Caddyshack, "Have any of you girls seen a crisp $50 bill?"

Level 1

Location hidden

#12 Aug 2, 2010
Geez prostitution is still illeagel & noone should be doing it. Get a life. Everywhere we look on logan posts it's trolls or same person with new names being nasty & trolling page after page. It just never seems to end with people like you on topix. It's sad .
1 post removed

“Back in "Black"”

Since: Jul 10

Unknown

#14 Aug 2, 2010
Dani will do anything for 10 bucks and 3 cigs.
On the Corner

United States

#15 Aug 2, 2010
You should tell hat to your mother azzclown....where do you think YOU came from, a drunken homeless guy with 10 bucks.
nasty

Saint Albans, WV

#16 Aug 2, 2010
nasty nasty
sha na

Saint Albans, WV

#17 Aug 2, 2010
Hope not of them been with the men i have lay down with....thats scary. I mean you never know were the next guy is going or has been??

“Didn't we do this yesterday?”

Since: May 10

Gobbler's Knob

#18 Aug 3, 2010
L Morningstar wrote:
Geez prostitution is still illeagel & noone should be doing it. Get a life. Everywhere we look on logan posts it's trolls or same person with new names being nasty & trolling page after page. It just never seems to end with people like you on topix. It's sad .
You really are trying to ruin everyone elses good time, aren't you? BUZZKILL!!!!!

“Back in "Black"”

Since: Jul 10

Unknown

#19 Aug 3, 2010
Phil Connors wrote:
<quoted text>You really are trying to ruin everyone elses good time, aren't you? BUZZKILL!!!!!
Looks like your getting to know her.lol
Turbo Anal Lube Negro

Logan, WV

#20 Aug 3, 2010
Crackerhead your my hero and ill do the dirty things ur wife wont ill let u fluff me ill fluff u finger ur bum bum i love anal sex with no lube raw dog that anal hole baby i like it RAWW OOO BABY I LIKE IT RAW!!!! GIMME DA MIC AND SOME ANAL SEX CAUSE BABY I LIKE IT RAW ..........i love to suck wang shlong (sounds like a mortal combat fighter WANG_SHLONG WINS!!!!) too its great i also swollow .....any thing u want for an 80 baby woooo!!!! throw in a 20 rock as a tip ANAL ANAL ANAL!!! I also do golden showers....
angie

United States

#21 Aug 3, 2010
Turbo Anal Lube Negro wrote:
Crackerhead your my hero and ill do the dirty things ur wife wont ill let u fluff me ill fluff u finger ur bum bum i love anal sex with no lube raw dog that anal hole baby i like it RAWW OOO BABY I LIKE IT RAW!!!! GIMME DA MIC AND SOME ANAL SEX CAUSE BABY I LIKE IT RAW ..........i love to suck wang shlong (sounds like a mortal combat fighter WANG_SHLONG WINS!!!!) too its great i also swollow .....any thing u want for an 80 baby woooo!!!! throw in a 20 rock as a tip ANAL ANAL ANAL!!! I also do golden showers....
OMG Hahahah!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Logan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
H&P Recycling 22 min Curious 1
News Parking concerns in the City 1 hr I Wonder 16
Add a word OR drop a word (Mar '10) 1 hr Doug77 2,517
pat kenny 1 hr Citizen 7
Million Dollar Astro Turf Football Fields 1 hr Finally 94
Shelby Rogers 2 hr Question 1
drop a word/add a word (Jan '10) 2 hr Princess Hey 12,886
Perry retiring! 3 hr Finally 7
Logan Dating
Find my Match