curious

Kermit, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2009

Don't you think Jeremy is robbing the cradel? She's 14 and he's 17. Just wait til she gets knocked up. hahahahahaha
Friend

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2009

Okay. Everyone will know who I am once I post this but really. I am 20 and Tyler is 16 almost 17. Maybe if u put a lil less time into starting crap about other ppl and their relationship u would be in one yourself.
algmbcgv

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2009

you can keep your mouth off Kristen Stratton, she a good girl. If you can't say any thing good don't say any thing at all.
1 post removed
kkay

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2010

It might be nice if you could spell cradle....
Idiot
LHSgrad09

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2010

she is pregnant now..and he is 18.
Steven

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2010

It's Brian Abbotts
peoplearesodumb

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2010

It's not Brian Abbott's. Austin Campbell and Johnna O'Rourke made that up because They are jealous of Jeremy and Kristen's relationship. They are liars and suck ups and niether of them are going anywhere. Johnna cheats on him more than anyone would ever expect and she's just trying to cover her ass. Maybe they are perfect for each other:]
Iseeiteveryday

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2010

That is true. Austin is one of the biggest suck ups ever. That is how he got his "scholarship" to college. He sucked up in music class and pushed everyone else aside. I know for a fact he will lie out of his ass and act like he is some sort of angel when in fact he is nothing but a lowlife dickforbrains. Johnna can do better but I am sure she has skeletons in her closet tool.
just wondering

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2010

so it's true Kristen is pregnant and it's Jeremy's?
srclassman

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2010

yes
madness

Kermit, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2010

why did they break up? i bet it's because jeremy is so self centered that he doesn't want to take responsibility. and doesn't want to take care of his kid and he knows he can just play video games ALL day.
1 post removed
alds

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2010

johnna is a wonderful,gracious, and beautiful person. id take it kindly if you didnt write shit like this on the computer because all of you talking about this is more than likely jealous of what jeremy and kristen had and johnna and austin has.
DO NOT BE A PLAYA HATA
88fingers

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2010

Christ ! What did Jeremy & Kristen have ? Puppy love that unfortunately created a poor defenseless baby that will now have to live in poverty because 2 stupid teens could not control their lust. As for as Austin and Johnna..they are both coniving and back stabbers..so yeah, there is a long happy life for those 2..wake up America.
alds

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2010

shut the hell up more than likely the poeple writing that doesnt know johnna kristen or jeremy and austin that well.
grow up & get a life
2 posts removed
Peyton

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2010

I really don't like johnna. She thinks Austin likes her when he likes me.:)
2 posts removed
GOTOHEL

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2010

Yeah, people man, Ive known Gibson all my life. He goes through more shit than anybody. his grandma is a big stress causer on him, and i will personally beat the hell out of all of you for tlakin abou tmy cousin. so he knocked a girl up. at least hes getting some. get off of the internet and try to make yourselves happy and you might get it too. and as for being self centered. not! his entire social security check goes towards the nurding home on three mile to take care of his uncle, until he died. and the kid alternates between 4 pairs of pants so that his little brother can have more than him. learn about someone before you judge them, and as for these other two. idk them, but it sounds like theyre more the trouble makers than jeremy and kristen, so maybe actually point the blame where it goes.
Someone who knows

Belfry, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2010

let me tell you people something Jeremy's Social Security Check DID NOT go To the Nursing home to take care of his Uncle. His uncle had his on check to pay for that. AS for Him and Kristen who cares if she is pregnant they wont be the first and they Sure wont be the last.SO GET OVER IT!!!!!!!!!!
wondering

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2010

GOTOHEL wrote:
Yeah, people man, Ive known Gibson all my life. He goes through more shit than anybody. his grandma is a big stress causer on him, and i will personally beat the hell out of all of you for tlakin abou tmy cousin. so he knocked a girl up. at least hes getting some. get off of the internet and try to make yourselves happy and you might get it too. and as for being self centered. not! his entire social security check goes towards the nurding home on three mile to take care of his uncle, until he died. and the kid alternates between 4 pairs of pants so that his little brother can have more than him. learn about someone before you judge them, and as for these other two. idk them, but it sounds like theyre more the trouble makers than jeremy and kristen, so maybe actually point the blame where it goes.
Just wondering, which little brother are you talking about? His middle brother, who lives with him or are you talking about his youngest brother who lives with his other grandmother. Hopefully, you are not talking about the one who does not live with Jeremy because he has everything he needs and most everything he wants. You really need to know what you are talking about before you run your mouth...I hope this is something you made up instead of something Jeremy is telling everyone. Get the facts straight.
wow

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2010

guys..that's their business!
their both great people
blahblahblah

Ethel, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2011

I've been there for Kristen through a lot. No, she's not perfect, but I love her to death and you can just look at her daughter & tell that she's Jeremy's. Now I can't say that I've got along with Jeremy a few times because of the way I've seen him talk to her, but overall he's not that bad of a guy. Nobody's perfect, so people just need to shut up & leave them be.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of20
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

42 Users are viewing the Logan Forum right now

Search the Logan Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Family escapes set fire in Peach Creek 7 min xxxxxxxx 31
Where is Bub Williamson (Nov '12) 37 min DevilDogUSMC 9
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 1 hr hillbilly 53,443
i was adopted at a young age PLZ HELP (May '10) 1 hr Why 51
board of education 1 hr gary 33
wild bunnies 1 hr curious 1
Stevie Browning transfers to Marshall 2 hr Old School 4
A big week ahead for Mountain Laurel story 10 hr but the thing is_ 78
Court appearance schedule 13 hr Smiling 42
•••
•••
•••
•••

Logan Jobs

•••