Michael Parsons cheating on pregnant ...

Michael Parsons cheating on pregnant GF with Mary Akers

Posted in the Logan Forum

Disgusted

Logan, WV

#1 Nov 14, 2010
Seen these two out together the last couple of nights. I feel bad for his pregnant girlfriend.
Paul

Lubbock, TX

#2 Nov 15, 2010
Looks like someone is going off half cocked again.Being Michaels father I know a little about this situation and obviously you don't. Michael and Cassy have been broke up since shortly after they found out about the pregnancy so I don't think you can call it cheating, they do still stay close for the sake of my grandson but are not and haven't been in a relationship for several months so someone needs to find something else to gossip about.
Kassie

Secondcreek, WV

#3 Nov 15, 2010
I am the one who is pregnant by Michael but I am NOT his girlfriend. We have not been together for a long time now. So no need to post how bad you feel and if you really did feel bad then you wouldnt be on here trying to spread the latest gossip.
Road Warrior

Logan, WV

#4 Nov 16, 2010
Paul wrote:
Looks like someone is going off half cocked again.Being Michaels father I know a little about this situation and obviously you don't. Michael and Cassy have been broke up since shortly after they found out about the pregnancy so I don't think you can call it cheating, they do still stay close for the sake of my grandson but are not and haven't been in a relationship for several months so someone needs to find something else to gossip about.

Congrats you raised a douchebag that leaves his women out to dry after knocking her up you should feel proud. Also kassie and paul if they arent together why are you staying at his house all the time come on we arent stupid
paul

Logan, WV

#5 Nov 16, 2010
Seems to me stupid is exactly what you are and a misserable chicken shit with no life on top of it.
if you had any kind of life you would'nt be so concerned about Michaels and Kassies.
I suppose you think that they would all be better off staying in a relationship just for the sake of the baby????? I believe those all fail sooner or later too don't they.
As for myself I would love to see them together in a happy relationship, I could'nt ask for a better daughter in law but they have to be happy not me.
as far as my raising a douchebag..I'll match him against anything in your misserable bloodline. By the way you know who I am...chickenshit!
Hillbillies supporter

Logan, WV

#6 Nov 16, 2010
paul wrote:
Seems to me stupid is exactly what you are and a misserable chicken shit with no life on top of it.
if you had any kind of life you would'nt be so concerned about Michaels and Kassies.
I suppose you think that they would all be better off staying in a relationship just for the sake of the baby????? I believe those all fail sooner or later too don't they.
As for myself I would love to see them together in a happy relationship, I could'nt ask for a better daughter in law but they have to be happy not me.
as far as my raising a douchebag..I'll match him against anything in your misserable bloodline. By the way you know who I am...chickenshit!
You tell them,Paul. OMG! You're gonna be a grand paw. Guess who?
paul

Logan, WV

#7 Nov 16, 2010
I need more clues.....lol
Hillbillies supporter

Logan, WV

#8 Nov 17, 2010
Divorced WF, 2 KIDS, GOOD FRIEND FROM THE BRONCO'S DAYS. DO YOU KNOW NOW?
paul

Logan, WV

#9 Nov 17, 2010
I can think of several ppl that could be...lol.
lomax?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Logan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alumni Logan vs. Chapmanville baseball game can... 15 hr Sonny 4
Speeders 15 hr Matt 2
Donnie looks like a mix of Mr.Ed and Whoppie Go... 15 hr Clark 2
Doonie 19 hr Angle child 5
Pete and rice gurl post get took down why 19 hr Foryourinfo 13
Why did Robert Earnest go to jail? 19 hr Foryourinfo 7
70s Party at Peach Creek Barn (Jul '09) Wed Angel Child 21

Logan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance