Good photographer in Logan?

Good photographer in Logan?

Posted in the Logan Forum

Looking around

Inez, KY

#1 Aug 23, 2012
I just moved to Logan and I'm looking for a good photographer for family pictures!
Any suggestions?
Della

Charleston, WV

#2 Aug 24, 2012
Several to choose from in the Logan area:

Bella Photography, Kristi lynn Photography, Musick Photography, Forester Photography, David Hager,
P & M Photography, David Gore and Foto Fabulous Photography, Robin Ann Photography are a few.They are all good.

Check them out on facebook.
Paula

Whitman, WV

#3 Aug 25, 2012
I have seen both David Gore and Robyn Anns work...Both would be excellent choices...You can see their photos on Facebook...
Abc

Kermit, WV

#4 Aug 25, 2012
Leah Vance Photography . She's amazing !!!!
Juggalo

Gilbert, WV

#5 Aug 28, 2012
Leah Vance Photography is amazing, she did my son's graduation pictures and they were great!!! So I highly recommend her, so if you need her number let me know.

Level 2

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#6 Aug 30, 2012
I have personally seen Leah Vance and David Gore's work and they are both great. Either one of those choices would be the right choice. I highly recommend either of them! Good luck.
jus me

Williamson, WV

#7 Aug 31, 2012
Kristi Taylor
Who ever

Charleston, WV

#8 Sep 1, 2012
Who ever you choose, don't just look at their photos web site or facebook, check out their work in person and ask for some references, to personally call and inquire yourself.

Especially if you want them for a wedding. Don't go with them because they may be the cheapest, or expensive either. Check the references they give you and talk to past customers, not just something they give you to read. After all, this person will be "working" for you and a satisfied customer is a good indicator. Not bashing anyone either, there are some VERY good photographers out there locally that do not have a business/studio store front set up, so don't let that be a deciding factor either. Very few people can make a living just from photography, esp. in Logan.

Some people put more thought and effort in a mechanic for their vehicle than they would a photographer for their wedding, memories to last a lifetime..........
meee

Prestonsburg, KY

#9 Sep 1, 2012
jus me wrote:
Kristi Taylor
deff kristi Taylor!
Edward

Charleston, WV

#10 Sep 4, 2012
Lots a good photographers in the area.

Just ask around for satisfied customers, esp. for a wedding or ball league. Some are hobby photographers, some are legit. with business.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Logan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
caitlyn aka bruce jenner 38 min WONDERING 1
One Word Game (Feb '10) 41 min I KNOW 12,158
Who is the best photographer to take your child... 1 hr Person 4
Tommy Harrison is a bitch 3 hr Tommy 11
DROP A Word AND ADD a word (Jan '10) 3 hr I KNOW 11,880
drop a word/add a word (Jan '10) 3 hr I KNOW 13,509
Looking for a male chihuahua for breeding (Oct '09) 5 hr Brenna 61
More from around the web

Logan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE