Firings at LRMC
First Prev
of 11
Next Last
Curious

Elkview, WV

#1 Jan 21, 2011
What is with all the firing at the hospital this past week?
Curious too

Morganton, NC

#2 Jan 21, 2011
Curious wrote:
What is with all the firing at the hospital this past week?
Was wondering the same thing myself.. Who has gotten fired??
Curious

Elkview, WV

#3 Jan 21, 2011
well....the chief nursing officer just resigned....on the spur of the moment...just thought maybe it wasnt a volunteer thing
Curious too

Morganton, NC

#4 Jan 21, 2011
Curious wrote:
well....the chief nursing officer just resigned....on the spur of the moment...just thought maybe it wasnt a volunteer thing
hmmmm doest sound like it to me either
Im Curious

Charleston, WV

#5 Jan 21, 2011
Who got fired?
know a little about

Charleston, WV

#6 Jan 21, 2011
Im Curious wrote:
Who got fired?
Someone was fired there today, a male supervisor. Not sure who he is.

The CNO has "resigned", Samantha Mullins, I think is her name. She called a meeting and told employees, and she was very upset. Not sure what this is about.

Does Shawna Adkins still work at LRMC?
Hmmmm

Prestonsburg, KY

#7 Jan 21, 2011
Sounds like things are getting pretty hairy at that hospital. I know for a fact that she gave a lot of honest hard-working employees a very hard time just because "she could"...Well, it doesn't look like she can do that anymore.
Hmmmm

Prestonsburg, KY

#8 Jan 21, 2011
Just being curious...Who else got fired?
lrmc nurse

Elkview, WV

#9 Jan 21, 2011
who's the male supervisior
Hmmmm

Prestonsburg, KY

#10 Jan 21, 2011
There was a male supervisor? Nursing Supervisor? I only know of two Nursing Supervisors that are men and the one on third floor is a very reputable, knowledgeable and honest person. I hope that it was not him.
Moving on

Elkview, WV

#11 Jan 21, 2011
Like everything else in Logan, going to H E L L!

Leave now, you will be glad you did!
Curious too

Morganton, NC

#12 Jan 22, 2011
Well who are the 2 male supervisors?
Im Curious

Charleston, WV

#13 Jan 22, 2011
What is going on? Who were the other ones who were fired?
1 post removed
The Legend

Danville, WV

#15 Jan 22, 2011
fired wrote:
<quoted text>Well, they need to start firing some of the receptionist...When certain women are running the receptionist desk..it takes forever for your name to be called....when they aren't there working you can be seen in a mater of minutes...so hat does that tell ya, they probably don't take ur chart back until alot more people come in and they sign them up...Then they put your chart on the bottom...As long as phyllis, charlena, and katrina isn't working the receptionist desk, then u will get seen in an appropriate time frame...if they are working, may as drive to charleston or williamson....its a shame, but that used to be a fairly good place...now they don't care what ur there for, they don't seem to care...and before anyone makes the remark about going there for drugs...i don't take drugs...I only go there in emergencies.....something that my family doctor says needs to be done..if he can't treat me...he suggest I go over there....the only time...probably been there maybe 3 or 4 times in a few years..so I don't go for drugs..........
Your the same idiot that posted on other forums. Your the one I can identify by your infant grammer level. You really should be going somewhere that offers a better mental health program. How does your mpoa feel about this, I know you have one because there is no way you can make decisions on your own. Again you must spend way to much time at hospitals if you know all these people and know so much about other southern WV hospitals. Sounds like you hit all of them up for drugs. To bad you can't schedule an appointment with Dr. Kovorkian.
blah blah

Elkview, WV

#16 Jan 22, 2011
it was tommy epperheart who got fired
have some tact

United States

#17 Jan 22, 2011
blah blah wrote:
it was tommy epperheart who got fired
Why?
thought so

Paintsville, KY

#18 Jan 22, 2011
he was caught with his pants down giving it to another employee names Jessica.
I know

United States

#19 Jan 22, 2011
Curious too wrote:
Well who are the 2 male supervisors?
The two male supervisors were Mike Noll and Tommy Epperhart...One was fired, but the other just hasn't got caught..
very interesting

United States

#20 Jan 22, 2011
What did Tommy get fired for.. I dont believe the comment about getting caught with his pants down. Anyone else know the real reason??
I know

United States

#21 Jan 22, 2011
very interesting wrote:
What did Tommy get fired for.. I dont believe the comment about getting caught with his pants down. Anyone else know the real reason??
It's true...apparently, sex in the office while you are on the clock is not permitted...they probably never thought to put that in the handbook

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Logan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Arrest made in deadly hit and run 1 hr Out the ding dang... 3
Best Softball Player from Logan 1 hr Bobcat 28
Lazy People on SSI. (Nov '15) 1 hr try to understand 26
deleting much 4 hr lmao 8
where is your favorite place 4 hr look 4
trump shut down welfare 5 hr look 7
Another Nigerian at Logan High School 6 hr Bill 108

Logan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance