First Prev
of 7
Next Last
hot ccup

Prestonsburg, KY

#1 Feb 16, 2012
What do y'all think about the Hot Cup? I think it's for old or weird people everytime I walk in there I get the creeps

Level 2

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#2 Feb 16, 2012
hot ccup wrote:
What do y'all think about the Hot Cup? I think it's for old or weird people everytime I walk in there I get the creeps
I think the soup of day is pretty good and the two young ladies are very hot
1 post removed
hmm

Summersville, WV

#4 Feb 16, 2012
I hear.. that theres a bunch of jealous pricks in logan that can't stand seeing someone else being sucessful and they gotta talk sh*t on topix.. Grow up!!

Hot cup is the best thing that has came to Logan.. I love it there.. the atomsphere and the people and of course the coffee.. the best coffee around.. even better that starbucks..
enough

Hanover, WV

#5 Feb 16, 2012
I think it is great for people young and old. It is nice to have a drug free hang out, where there is not a bunch of drunks and addicts. People can actually go to socialize and not have to put up with trash.
3 posts removed
One Who Knows

Bob White, WV

#9 Feb 17, 2012
I happen to know that "Mr. Ponytail" has never touched a drug in his entire life. How many people in Logan County can say that? He doesnt even drink. As far as his relationship is concerned, he is happily married & has never cheated on his wife whatsoever. And a call to anyone was never made. Thats just hilarious.
As far as "Don Juan" is concerned, he's never persued anyone who has ever walked into his shop. He's in a relationship with a woman who is recently separated. Nothing wrong with that.
As for you: "patron", I know who you are & you might not want to go down this road of spreading lies against 2 legit business owners who are providing Logan with the best thing to happen to it in a LONG time. You might not like what can be spread about yourself. ESPECIALLY the stuff that you have done that I KNOW is the truth. Hell, I wouldnt even have to lie to let people know about your antics.
I'd watch my mouth, were I you.
Long Live HOT CUP!
Its more than the redneck Tards of Logan deserve.
1 post removed
Pastafarian

Logan, WV

#11 Feb 17, 2012
Hot Cup is amazing!
hot ccup

Prestonsburg, KY

#12 Feb 17, 2012
One who knows I think u better think twice before assuming u know who this is I could bet my life on the fact that if u found out my real name u would still have no clue who the hell I am so watch it
talk

Hanover, WV

#13 Feb 17, 2012
One Who Knows wrote:
I happen to know that "Mr. Ponytail" has never touched a drug in his entire life. How many people in Logan County can say that? He doesnt even drink. As far as his relationship is concerned, he is happily married & has never cheated on his wife whatsoever. And a call to anyone was never made. Thats just hilarious.
As far as "Don Juan" is concerned, he's never persued anyone who has ever walked into his shop. He's in a relationship with a woman who is recently separated. Nothing wrong with that.
As for you: "patron", I know who you are & you might not want to go down this road of spreading lies against 2 legit business owners who are providing Logan with the best thing to happen to it in a LONG time. You might not like what can be spread about yourself. ESPECIALLY the stuff that you have done that I KNOW is the truth. Hell, I wouldnt even have to lie to let people know about your antics.
I'd watch my mouth, were I you.
Long Live HOT CUP!
Its more than the redneck Tards of Logan deserve.
that is so True, spoken from someone who knows the truth!
female24

Prestonsburg, KY

#14 Feb 19, 2012
I go to the Hot Cup, have talked with "Mr Don Juan", he does flirt, but I enjoyed it, whats wrong with that? I just don't know what he sees in that old woman, like someone said, must be money, she is not pretty. I would go out with him anytime.
9 posts removed
Draper girl

Logan, WV

#24 Feb 20, 2012
listen Marhsa! Shut the fluck up skank!! Talk Chit, Get Hit, Cause and Effect.... Learn It B!tch, or ur head spilt!!!
2 posts removed
Draper girl

Logan, WV

#27 Feb 20, 2012
Marhsa Spears wrote:
Haha && does this have anything too doo with you "Draper Girl"?
does it say Marhsa? NO!!
if u want to fight stick ur head up kim's a.s.s, an fight for air.
lol!!
Susie

Point Pleasant, WV

#28 Feb 21, 2012
hmm wrote:
I hear.. that theres a bunch of jealous pricks in logan that can't stand seeing someone else being sucessful and they gotta talk sh*t on topix.. Grow up!!
Hot cup is the best thing that has came to Logan.. I love it there.. the atomsphere and the people and of course the coffee.. the best coffee around.. even better that starbucks..
you ust be the owner lol..lol
1 post removed
Trash Mouths

Inez, KY

#30 Feb 21, 2012
What's wrong with some of you people? Can't you open your mouth without gossiping?
2 posts removed
DoYa

Switzer, WV

#33 Feb 22, 2012
So if you are so smart Marsha,Ya think you might be able to spell you damn name right???
5 posts removed
wondering

Morgantown, WV

#39 Feb 22, 2012
not heard of a new coffee place? where is it at? I love to sit around with my gf's and just talk over a good cup of coffee, thanks!
To Wondering

Lenore, WV

#40 Feb 22, 2012
wondering wrote:
not heard of a new coffee place? where is it at? I love to sit around with my gf's and just talk over a good cup of coffee, thanks!
The coffee shop on 50 Water Street right across from the exxon in downwtown Logan..Nice place, cool atmosphere....
8 posts removed
Rough and Rowdy

Belfry, KY

#49 Feb 24, 2012
Why would anyone be looking over their shoulder? Could it be the fact that the woman's soon to be ex husband's kids are police in Logan county? Police that already have assault cases on their records? Please, find someone that cares. It's funny, any post that mentioned names has been deleted...imagine that.
icu

Whitman, WV

#50 Feb 24, 2012
I thought the topic is about Hot Cup, not the owners or the employees. this is a nice place, with a great cup of coffee.
overpriced

Lenore, WV

#51 Feb 24, 2012
& not that great
One Who Knows

Milton, WV

#52 Feb 24, 2012
Better & Cheaper in price than Starbucks & freaking FANTASTIC.

Uncultured Haters can go home to their cheetos & grape soda.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Logan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Adkins discusses major projects 1 hr Bucane 5
New store at fountainplace 1 hr Have to be joking 16
where the hookers 1 hr more money 20
drop a word/add a word (Jan '10) 2 hr Theo 12,397
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 9 hr fitness-guru 58,244
Cheating b**ches 9 hr shelby 8
kayla slone 10 hr yep 7
Hey LHS Kids 10 hr Big Money 32
Logan County Assessor Resignation Fri Figgless 27
•••
•••
Logan Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Logan Jobs

•••