know any married women cheating

know any married women cheating

Posted in the Logan Forum

massy

Paintsville, KY

#1 Aug 2, 2011
d you know any married women cheating well deanna roberts is on eric roberts every chance she gets oh her mom donna is at night she lives at switzer deanna lives at whitman both are trash and easy
Barbara

San Diego, CA

#2 Aug 2, 2011
I sure enough do; Barbara Osborne, Brown cheats on her old man Marvin Brown all da time.
ron

Paintsville, KY

#3 Aug 2, 2011
donna do any guy just like her sisters all are like that
Earl

Culloden, WV

#4 Aug 2, 2011
Gees you guys are so 5th Grade.
mark

Paintsville, KY

#5 Aug 3, 2011
well donna justice cheats on her man daveid every time she can deanna justice roberts is her kid by another man her real dad is tony collins
tom

Paintsville, KY

#6 Aug 3, 2011
sherry watts. donna justice she is sloppy sherry isnt both cheat but donna is real easy ad it wasnt worth the time on donna she lives at switzer across from the post office last house alwayy go there around midnight she runds around all night but she is sloppy and is trash
Sandman

Prestonsburg, KY

#7 Aug 3, 2011
Who cares really
logann

Clarksburg, WV

#8 Aug 3, 2011
lana davis does she cheated on jason her husband of 17 years lana just answer one question <why>
greg

Clarksburg, WV

#9 Aug 3, 2011
they all cheat
Bob N Swaller

Charleston, WV

#10 Aug 4, 2011
God bless them every one.
you know

Buffalo, WV

#11 Aug 4, 2011
greg wrote:
they all cheat
You should know greg, you have been with a few so that makes you a cheater also doesn't it? Your wife was a cheater, she cheated with you on her last man. If she still had her looks she would probally cheat on you also. So don't say they all cheat if you don't know what goes on in other family's homes. Hear say starts rumors that are not true. Are you a fly on the wall?
greg

United States

#12 Aug 4, 2011
you know i cheating with your wife right now ask her she tell you the true
tony collins

Paintsville, KY

#13 Aug 5, 2011
hey greg i also did your sister and mom and your wife
brian

Paintsville, KY

#14 Aug 5, 2011
diana messer from up switxer way is real easy guys
yup

Saint Albans, WV

#15 Aug 5, 2011
Jimmy Sheppards old lady is with eric flemmings from peach creek just seen them together last week but if I was married to lil di#k jimmy I guess I would too.
cotton

Paintsville, KY

#16 Aug 6, 2011
shit there all easy i did donna in her house and her mans car whilee he was drunk she is sloppy and easy
cotton white

Paintsville, KY

#17 Aug 7, 2011
guys donna is easy and donna in her house man that thing is sloppy diana messer is easy to but she is fat now both are easy to do
pat

Paintsville, KY

#18 Aug 7, 2011
every married woman is easy ask any guy all you got to do is tell them there hot or pretty that do it every time then you got what you want from them there easy to do and lay guys i did about 35 of them using that same line

“ALAC for NPR”

Level 2

Since: Mar 11

New York, NY

#19 Aug 7, 2011
Don't you guys think it's about time to grow up?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Logan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Logan ASA money stolen? 7 min Justaparent 10
Add a word OR drop a word (Mar '10) 2 hr Princess Hey 3,883
One Word Game (Feb '10) 2 hr Princess Hey 12,510
DROP A Word AND ADD a word (Jan '10) 2 hr Princess Hey 13,359
Last Post Wins (Dec '09) 2 hr Princess Hey 18,413
News Man charged with meth lab, moonshining - 6 hr Think 3
Who did Nikki Cooper run off with ...this time?? 9 hr Rachell 2

Logan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance