Next Last
seph 243

Prestonsburg, KY

#1 Jan 1, 2013
what6 is up with her?
What

Charleston, WV

#2 Jan 1, 2013
Who are you talking about? Kayla Gearhart Tomblin?
steph243

Prestonsburg, KY

#3 Jan 1, 2013
no kay tomblin from wilkinson heard she was having an afair
what

Charleston, WV

#4 Jan 2, 2013
steph243 wrote:
no kay tomblin from wilkinson heard she was having an afair
Ask her if she's having an ((afair))lol!!
buwaaa

Peach Creek, WV

#5 Jan 2, 2013
yeah with David Ray Toney
steph243

Prestonsburg, KY

#6 Jan 2, 2013
wonder if he can her hooked on zanex so they can share lol
steph243

Prestonsburg, KY

#7 Jan 2, 2013
my bet is yep.............
amber damron

Logan, WV

#8 Jan 2, 2013
why dont you worry about yourself! & obviously if she wanted you to know she would have told you! just keep my aunts name off this stuff! its childish!
buwaaa

Peach Creek, WV

#9 Jan 3, 2013
Kay is old enough to be David Rays mom isnt she. that is just nasty. I bet he is nocking the cobwebs off that.
boohoo

Charleston, WV

#10 Jan 3, 2013
buwaaa wrote:
Kay is old enough to be David Rays mom isnt she. that is just nasty. I bet he is nocking the cobwebs off that.
I bet hes not I know him and hes very loyal to a certian person he sees and has been with for years. Know a few weman that has tried with David Ray toney more than once and nothing happend he wouldent do that.
gosiplovers

Charleston, WV

#11 Jan 3, 2013
From all i know about the two theres nothing but friends they do alot for the homeless people in need. David ray toney is married from what i here hes crazy about his wife he would never be unfaithfull to her. People love to stat shit love drama they need to get a life.
crybaby williamson wv

Charleston, WV

#12 Jan 3, 2013
Is this the same kay tomblin thats marryes to a drunk , has a sister thats a drunk and dope head?
buwaaa

Peach Creek, WV

#13 Jan 4, 2013
yeah it is the same. The one who has a daughter maried to maj ojeda aand the other daughter is "special", it is almost like the whole family is on drugs or a drunk
I know the truth

Logan, WV

#14 Jan 4, 2013
Look now u guys can leave my mom out this she might drink but she ain't no drunk! And what Kay does is her business! And how u just gonna b like something is wrong with the whole family I think we r just fine but I must have missed the part where u earned the right to judge us! If u got something u wanna know call me Jessica Rorie...
Stephanie

Logan, WV

#15 Jan 5, 2013
For one I'm not a drunk and two I'm on drugs and three this is Logan County people don't know how tell the truth on you n what they don't know on u is good enough they make stuff up! If u know that much about me u should know my number call me n I fill u in since ur so interested......last time I checked I'm the only that pays my bills n buy what I want nobody else.... Yes my step sister is having an affair with David Ray him n his wife r separated!
Stephanie

Logan, WV

#16 Jan 5, 2013
And yes my niece is special she is special to each and everyone of us thank you, we love her very much!
Steph

Logan, WV

#17 Jan 5, 2013
And Miss Kay and David Ray, Hope guys r happy! And my friends from Dingess know all about this just to let u know..... At least I don't get In the middle of marriages!
Steph

Logan, WV

#18 Jan 5, 2013
I'm not on drugs*
Steph

Logan, WV

#19 Jan 5, 2013
& if I was on drugs so bad wouldn't I eat all my sisters pills she gets! Hell she tries to get me to sell them for her and I won't, so she takes them to someone else to sell! What a good Christian is she! Why don't you ask her where the churches money is going! Straight in her pocket, paying the bills for her apartment!
david l tomblin

Prestonsburg, KY

#20 Jan 5, 2013
well # 1 i am far from a drunk and i certanly can prove it.......... now punk drop by anytime....... i will be MORE THAN HAAPPY TO SHOW YOU.....NOW HOW IS THat PUNK COWARD.........PLEASE DROP BY AY ANYTIME YOU FEEL LUCKY!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Logan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump supporters cheer his combative stance wit... 16 min Disgrace watch 1,535
Homeless shelter 5 hr Are you helping 9
Timmy from peach 8 hr Chad 13
317 dont go there thiefs 15 hr Wondering 3
Dingess Street Sucks (Jul '13) 19 hr Ninja 23
Do you sale opioids? 22 hr Broadcast This 3
Krogers News Mon Walmart Shopper 8

Logan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Logan Mortgages