truth

United States

#1 May 13, 2010
has std's
noooo

Charleston, WV

#2 May 18, 2010
No he doesnt...ur just jelous cause he has a HUGE dick...ive been with him and i know he doesnt have anything cause i dont have anything!!!
huh

Prestonsburg, KY

#3 May 18, 2010
Young dude from Logan?
tryin to be tiger

Charleston, WV

#4 May 19, 2010
Julio

Since: May 10

Elkview, WV

#5 May 19, 2010
noooo wrote:
No he doesnt...ur just jelous cause he has a HUGE dick...ive been with him and i know he doesnt have anything cause i dont have anything!!!
dude way to much info people dont need to know your business like that. a simple YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT IGNORANT! would have been suffient enough for the rest of us thanks
hmmmmmm

Prestonsburg, KY

#6 May 20, 2010
mike adams who used to work at LEASA?
wow

Hansford, WV

#7 Jun 26, 2011
wow.... people r so stupid..... did he give u an std??? not likely.. cause he doesnt have stds....and i know this for a fact... 100% fact.... i would bet that "truth" is jealous cause julio screwed his girl...lol.. hes good for that...leave him alone... i bet you wouldnt go to draper and tell that to his face....... i would like to see that myself..
Angel Bryant

Hansford, WV

#8 Jun 26, 2011
WHOEVER IS ON HERE SAYIN THAT I LEFT MIKE OVER HIM GIVEIN ME SUM DISEASE UR WRONG HE DOESNT HAVE A THING AND ANOTHER THING I DIDNT LEAVE HIM BECAUSE THIS BABY ISNT HIS UR STILL WRONG .... SO QUIT RUNNIN MOUTH ON THE COMPUTER AND SAY IT TO MY FACE OR MIKES FOR THAT MATTER .... I LEFT MIKE CAUSE WE COULDNT GET ALONG N THIS BABY IS NOBODY BUT HIS !!!! I WANT YOU TO SAY THIS TO OUR FACES ...!
just saying

Charleston, WV

#9 Jun 26, 2011
Angel Bryant wrote:
WHOEVER IS ON HERE SAYIN THAT I LEFT MIKE OVER HIM GIVEIN ME SUM DISEASE UR WRONG HE DOESNT HAVE A THING AND ANOTHER THING I DIDNT LEAVE HIM BECAUSE THIS BABY ISNT HIS UR STILL WRONG .... SO QUIT RUNNIN MOUTH ON THE COMPUTER AND SAY IT TO MY FACE OR MIKES FOR THAT MATTER .... I LEFT MIKE CAUSE WE COULDNT GET ALONG N THIS BABY IS NOBODY BUT HIS !!!! I WANT YOU TO SAY THIS TO OUR FACES ...!
ur mean!!!
Angel Bryant

Hansford, WV

#10 Jun 26, 2011
just saying wrote:
<quoted text>ur mean!!!
What the hell you mean by im mean thats the truth bout the damn thang .....
draper hill

Hansford, WV

#11 Jun 26, 2011
so u jealous cause he screwed which one.. ur wife, ur momma,ur girl, ur babys momma, ur sister, ur daughter??? which one was it??? cause thats the only reason i could think u would be on here talkin this stupid shit....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Logan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 4 hr UTrashy 1,477
slaw 5 hr Heavy 0 1
Transgender Restrooms In Our Schools 7 hr Math teacher 8
44 Abuse 10 hr The public 1
Richard wiiliams 14 hr Yo mama 6
Is Donna Pratt a good lawyer? Or not (Aug '08) 15 hr Angry parent 28
317 mob outta the joint? 23 hr Dave 6

Logan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance