pill mill shut down
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Marlyn

Elkview, WV

#23 Mar 4, 2013
Good Job, I hope you shut um down inside the city of Logan also!!! Thank You!
senile

Chattanooga, TN

#24 Mar 4, 2013
joe wrote:
<quoted text>No they cant. Remember back a few years ago when they doctor from Williamson was busted for the exact same thing? None of those people were put in jail. Remember that the taxpayers have pay for the inmates.
Yes but its all changed now,taxpayers would rather pay for jail time instead of letting people that don't need those pills,get them and that's a fact,so face the truth!!!!!!!
1 post removed
senile

Chattanooga, TN

#26 Mar 4, 2013
Marlyn wrote:
Good Job, I hope you shut um down
inside the city of Logan also!!! Thank You!
I hope they shut them down everywhere,the people that are on the pills will do anything to get them!!!!!!
DieDopeheadDie

Charleston, WV

#27 Mar 4, 2013
They may not be able to arrest his patients but they have a good lost of people to watch now. I hope every single one of them that are abusing the pain the meds get busted or overdose. Pain pills are the worst thing to ever happen to West Virginia.
1 post removed
Grannys

Charleston, WV

#29 Mar 4, 2013
Yep, but if these law maker had to go under these mountains and work in 3 ft of coal, they probaly would take a pain pill also, I think every congressman and senator and every public official should be drug tested, do you think they are gonna do without not hardly, I wish everyone of them had too live on about 1,500.00$ a month lets see how they would make it. and some folks live on less, and your everyday working people work 2 jobs in order to make it,I bet you if it was one of their mom or dad who was terminally ill they would see it in a different way, there's more worse things going on than just a pill, so wake up world
dr oz

Charleston, WV

#30 Mar 4, 2013
over half of the people in logan getting pills and ssi doesn't need it they are just to sorry to work. I think a lot of people need to be cut off medical cards and ssi checks and put their lazy asses to work.
obxbound

Beckley, WV

#31 Mar 4, 2013
All I have to say is DON'T come to Beckley looking for a Dr. Drug pusher. I'm happy to say that "we" are finally gettin this crap outta town.!!
senile

Chattanooga, TN

#32 Mar 4, 2013
dr oz wrote:
over half of the people in logan getting pills and ssi doesn't need it they are just to sorry to work. I think a lot of people need to be cut off medical cards and ssi checks and put their lazy asses to work.
I. agree 100%
1 post removed
scratch

Hansford, WV

#34 Mar 4, 2013
wat was he distributong hydrocodone or was it the sub-oxen?
3 posts removed
Marlyn

Elkview, WV

#38 Mar 4, 2013
The government is the biggest supplier. Some people on SSI, and welfare get their drugs free of charge, thanks to medical cards. Some of the drugs are then sold to all these pillheads walking around like Zombies! You can almost always tell who the seller is, by the number of strange cars, and junkies coming to and fro to get some pills, crack, meth or any other drug! The local police surely know where most of the dealers are, and do nothing about the drugs! I am glad they shut the pill mill down in West Logan. Maybe this will stop some of these drugs!
Doc Gonzo

Prestonsburg, KY

#39 Mar 4, 2013
what you fail 2 realize is, there are going 2 be alot of dope sick ppl running around. Ya, the cops busted the mill, what are they going 2 do for your 90 yr old Granny when they find her tied to a chair? If the cops even show up! The cop's in Logan co are more worried about head-lines and gang rapping chicks than they are helin' ppl. Call couse you need help and it takes them hours, but 15 of them can show up in 5 mins 2 beat someone up, that reminds me....WHAT happend 2 the cops that rapped that chick by the underpass?????? Logans a super place 2 live...
You dont say

Logan, WV

#40 Mar 4, 2013
Pillmill lol wrote:
Well that fu--s me up and alot of people that really needs them for pain want be able to get a new doctor because of the junkies that got him busted
His "office" didn't even have running water...
DieDopeheadDie

Charleston, WV

#41 Mar 4, 2013
Logan boy wrote:
<quoted text>
You, my friend, in my opinion, are a complete and total raving idiot. While people that are abusing medicine may not be your friends, to wish death on someone that has an abuse problem is terrible. Yes, there needs to be a solution / remedy for this problem, but to wish death on someone simply for an addiction is wrong.
And, if you think pain pills are the worst thing to ever hit West Virginia, wait until when the mines are gone. You haven't seen nothing yet.
Spoken like true dope head. Go get your"meds" and and cash your check
fyi

Belle, WV

#42 Mar 4, 2013
joe wrote:
That's the dumbest the I ever heard.How are the patients of that place responsible for the doctors actions.They paid for services and that's that.They did nothing illegal..You truly are very dumb.<quoted text>
it is illegal to lie to obtain any service or goods - have you every heard of fraud - get a grip, you have to find your pills somewhere else ...
just me

Logan, WV

#43 Mar 5, 2013
for every pill pusher they take off the street..2 more will take thier place. The war on drugs will never come to an end.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Logan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
One Word Game (Feb '10) 5 min So_da_lish_us 12,975
drop a word/add a word (Jan '10) 8 min So_da_lish_us 15,619
Add a word OR drop a word (Mar '10) 33 min So_da_lish_us 4,716
Add a word (May '15) 34 min So_da_lish_us 162
DROP A Word AND ADD a word (Jan '10) 1 hr So_da_lish_us 14,412
Rupie 2 hr really? 1
ojeda/rodigherio 3 hr any 8
Wooz 4 hr Good people 23
ojeda passing on double yellow line 10 hr Just say NOJEDA 5

Logan Jobs