???
rachael

Chesterfield, MO

#2 Mar 16, 2010
no it does not sweetie
Look Whos Crying now lol

Logan, WV

#3 Mar 16, 2010
It could mean alota things ,, its religous,, its used in gangs like prison gangs or even some devil worship too
Lady

United States

#4 Mar 16, 2010
it is something to think about. i know a couple of gay/lesbian people that both have star tatoos.
Huh

Logan, WV

#5 Mar 16, 2010
yea but also alot of staight people have em 2.
what

Charleston, WV

#6 Mar 16, 2010
I have 4 star tattoos on my body and I am not a lesbian, I am straight. Stars is just a symbol that you like. it can also represent night time (like mine are representing) its a matter of opinion. I know Straight and Gay people with different tattos, a Tattoo doesn't mean you are gay or straight unless you tell people that is why you got that certain tat.
And "look whos crying now lol" you are right as well. As i said its all matter of opinion.
might be

Logan, WV

#7 Mar 17, 2010
Sucking on a corn dog instead of eating it might be a sign.

Captain Awesome

Since: Oct 09

Awesomeland, WV

#8 Mar 17, 2010
Wonder wrote:
???
No, it doesn't.
That penis in your mouth might be a huge clue though!
Just me

Logan, WV

#9 Mar 17, 2010
Once again, Captain is being a pr**k!!!!!
manjw

United States

#10 Mar 17, 2010
pussyfart
They are pop culture

Clear Spring, MD

#11 Mar 17, 2010
Stars are just pop culture and for rock star wanna-bes and Emo kids alike, it's the easy choice for a tattoo these days and people think they are socially acceptable because everyone has one.
The 5 point nautical star that people think they are getting is not the true nautical star, the true nautical star has 8 points(N,W,S,E, NE,NW,SE,SW. It was a symbol to mean you will never get lost because you have it as a guide with you at all times (metaphorically speaking). Pop culture took it and destroyed it's true meaning. A tear drop in the corner of the eye and spider webs on the elbow used to hold meanings but idiots that wanted to use it as an intimidation tool started getting them to make others think they had killed someone or had spent some time locked up behind bars.
Barbed wire does not make you Pamela Anderson, "Only God can judge me" does not make you Tupac. Stars do not make you a rock star. Tribal does not make you Bill Goldberg.
Research your choices and quit being a poser. Be yourself for yourself.
Doctor Luther

Charleston, WV

#12 Mar 18, 2010
Stars,sunbursts, and rainbows gays eat them up like morning sausage breakfast.
mmmmmm

Logan, WV

#13 Mar 18, 2010
Wonder wrote:
???
yes!!!!

“hello world...”

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#14 Mar 18, 2010
if you are asking because you have one, why do you care how other people see it?? tattoos are supposed to be for self expression, and individuality.. not for approval
the real question is, "Is there a good tattoo shop around Logan?"

Level 1

Since: Nov 09

Prestonsburg, KY

#15 Mar 20, 2010
I hear Bo Kennedy is pretty good at tattoos! LOL
DAW

United States

#16 Mar 20, 2010
I'm not sure where people formulate their opinions at!!! Of course, we have a right to them, but a star tattoo does NOT make you gay, does NOT make you Emo, etc!!! I will admit that I have a star tattoo and I'm definately not gay, emo, or making an attempt at the punk rock lifestyle!!! My stars tattoo has a personal meaning to me, that I have simply chosen to express on my body!!! If you have to ask questions about a tattoo like this, then it may be best not to get it in the first place!!!
confused here

Charleston, WV

#17 Mar 20, 2010
i used to be gay but then i got a ''star tattoo'' and now i only like straight guys..
1 post removed

“hello world...”

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#19 Mar 20, 2010
J-Dub, you are right.. i'll go straight to him today!! DAW, you are right too, and sexy;)
confused* that shit's hilarious!!
i have pink and purple flowers on one of my pieces... does that make me a gardener??
DAW

United States

#20 Mar 20, 2010
OMG, MAKIII - idk!!! You better watch out!!! it could turn you into one. Please come see me once you start getting on your knees, outside, with gardening gloves, and a hoe, and I will check your temperature ;)

Level 1

Since: Nov 09

Prestonsburg, KY

#21 Mar 20, 2010
All of my tatoos are religous...Do I get to be Jesus?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Logan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who did Nikki Cooper run off with ...this time?? 7 hr She gone for good 3
curious 7 hr Huh 3
Logan ASA money stolen? 7 hr U need diet 11
What ever happened to smelly Kelli Ann fye? 7 hr Kim 4
July 4th 12 hr Areyoukidding 13
Add a word OR drop a word (Mar '10) 13 hr Princess Hey 3,889
One Word Game (Feb '10) 13 hr Princess Hey 12,516

Logan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance