First Prev
of 2
Next Last
fed up and fired up

Midland, TX

#1 Apr 20, 2009
make a list of dead beat dads in the Logan area..........
rainbow

Midland, TX

#2 Apr 20, 2009
there's one or two or three that I know.lol
lots of them.lol there's one that lives at draper. he has kids from 3 different women and don't take care of them. I believe that they should all go to jail if they don't take care of their kids.
Earnie

Logan, WV

#3 Apr 20, 2009
But before you do, why not make up a list of all the women in the area who married lazy, good for nothing alchoholics and drug addicts that never worked a day in their lives, despite the fact everybody told them not to get hitched to a deadbeat?

Since: Apr 09

logan wv

#4 Apr 20, 2009
frist of all im not lazy. i do work and i work my ass off are my kid and i. no my kid daddy dont pay child support to her but he wants to be a part of her life. he has not been there for 12 years now but now he wants to be but still dont want to pay child support.and no i dont let him be a part of her life. why should i start it now after 12 years. not all women are lazy or just lay on there backs. but some do. but that on her not on you or nobody else.
luv 2 b-luved

Midland, TX

#5 Apr 20, 2009
rainbow wrote:
lots of them.lol there's one that lives at draper. he has kids from 3 different women and don't take care of them. I believe that they should all go to jail if they don't take care of their kids.
I know one at draper and his name begins with an M and ends with an A. He has children by 4 (four) different women and doesn't pay out one dime for their support.
Pop

United States

#6 Apr 20, 2009
All those dead bat dad's need to be hung or worse. Kids don't ask to be born, it takes two to mak them, but the mother is the one who raises them
Husband

United States

#7 Apr 20, 2009
Pop wrote:
All those dead bat dad's need to be hung or worse. Kids don't ask to be born, it takes two to mak them, but the mother is the one who raises them
yea baby it takes two to tango my dead beat wife laid on her ass until she lost it all decided to go too work made more money than i did i got the kids because of her laziness and not taking care of them there mother pays me 750.00$ a month child support and she just gets supervised visitation once every two weeks so guy get you a lawyer out of town and see what happens
janice

United States

#8 Apr 20, 2009
well sometimes a mother raises them try the grandmother behind the post office at mt gay she has raised a few grandkids and still raising them
1 post removed
eve

Midland, TX

#10 Apr 21, 2009
luv 2 b-luved wrote:
<quoted text>
I know one at draper and his name begins with an M and ends with an A. He has children by 4 (four) different women and doesn't pay out one dime for their support.
I know who you are talking about. lol. He has changed his life now. Way to late for his children. He's going to jail. M>>>>U>>> >>S>>>>C> >>>0 He just played to many games.lol He needs to make apologies to his children and the women he used and abused, if he has truly changed. He's off to see the wizard.......lol
DEAD BEAT DAD STORY

United States

#11 Apr 21, 2009
Pop wrote:
My niece has three children that the dad does not support. Oh yeah his family buys things for them like wiis, play stations, four wheelers, motorcycles to have at their home. One of the children cried and did not want to go with his dad on Easter Sunday. He is eleven yrs. old and one of the saddest things was seeing him cry and hearing his mother say "honey, Im sorry but if you don't go then they will bring the police to pick you up and I will have to go to jail." That child looked so defeated as he walked out of his great grandmas house. It broke my heart. The mom spoke the truth because one time before the moms handicapped brother was in the hospital in another state and she wanted to take the kids to see him so she did not send the kids and the next morning the poplice came and got the kids. At the time of this incident the Dad was in arreares in child support about $7000.00 dollars. He does work for people for cash or as they say "under the table" so he doesn't have to pay those kids. What kind of a system is this. He now owes over $30,000.00 to those three kids. You know one child has behavioral problems and his moms share of his meds (with her insurance) is over a hundred dollars a month. The cilds dad's family complains if he doen/t have his meds but his dad never pays for the doctors visits or the meds. Hou fair is this. This dad should be put in jail made to work on a inmate program and the money earned should go to these children for shelter, food and clothing and the necessities of life. The mom has remarried and she went to school and got a degree and her husband (the three kids) stepdad works every day to help provide for the dead beat dads kids. The system that lets a dad by with this type of abuse needs to be looked into and something needs to be done. The kids should not have to suffer because someone laid down and got these kids and now lets someone else provide for them. At least this mom is not on the "System". She does work and provide for her children.
crazymomma2

Jefferson City, TN

#12 Apr 21, 2009
I know of several dead beat dads myself. One is Larry Belcher from coal branch... hasn't supported his children in years.
I KNOW ONE

United States

#13 Apr 21, 2009
Teddy Conley ....there's a dead beat for ya...has alot of kids out there and doesnt pay a dime...
i know 1st hand

College Station, TX

#14 Apr 21, 2009
ralph francis is a dead beat dad with another kid now left his 1st wife and kid and now is playing the poor victimized father.works at the wolesale and still bums money from everyone.
smart ass granny

United States

#15 Apr 21, 2009
fed up and fired up wrote:
make a list of dead beat dads in the Logan area..........
Dang woemn shouldn't be so eager too spread them legs to get a snort or a pill they wouldn't be so many getting knocked up and hollering about dead beat dads give me a dam break these girls know what the hel" a man wants so they give it up and set and bitc"" about it for the next 18 yrs i've got a son that ain't worth the powder too blow his ass off but he is my son he wasn't raised to be a dead beat dad but what the hel" they are all kinds out there>> oh yell what about these dang dead beat mom that don't want too take care of those youngens>heck i raised mine the best dang way i know how
eve

Midland, TX

#16 Apr 22, 2009
pulllleees....it's all the woman's fault???? what about the men using birth control? you make it sound like you have no control of the situation. oh. just couldn't help myself. she made me do it......so funny. no matter how she got there the woman will always have 99% of the responsibility of raising the children. and all those great sexual moments will turn into years of labor. for her and the sperm doner. but most of the sperm doners get off too easy and if they only have to pay out in money they are still getting off easier than the woman. they should all have to go to jail if they don't pay their support.
this shyt too funnyyy

United States

#17 Dec 1, 2011
bryan aka pookie, cj, derrick, jd, dion, chris, there is so many around this area.
who

Daniels, WV

#18 Dec 2, 2011
this shyt too funnyyy wrote:
bryan aka pookie, cj, derrick, jd, dion, chris, there is so many around this area.
half of those ppl dont even have kids
who

Daniels, WV

#19 Dec 2, 2011
half those ppl dont even have kids
babymomma

United States

#20 Dec 2, 2011
right right except for chris he aint got no kids ..that we know of lol
TheyDontKnow

Chapmanville, WV

#21 Dec 3, 2011
rainbow wrote:
Umm.... Actually, he has kids by 4 different women not 3! Please tell me that was just a mistake on your part because anybody that knows him, knows EXACTLY how many baby momma's he has and how many kids he has!

I also find it funny that your location ABILENE, TX is the EXACT location of "Fed up and fired up", "Rainbow", "luv 2 b-loved" & "eve".... Isn't that ironic? Why don't you just use your real name instead of trying to come up with so many different names pretending on being a different person every post? LOL Hilarious!

I know first hand how big of a dead beat he is but I don't understand why you girls have to get on here and talk about it....???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Logan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 5 min mzrevenge 1,385
Election in November 1 hr Thegreenmanalishi 14
3some 1 hr Trump fan 4
Phyllis Doty Is Resigning 3 hr Phil 3
Kid does report on Bill Clinton (Feb '14) 3 hr WV Girl 6
baby. raper 6 hr Friend 14
Logan Middle School 7 hr Parentof2LMSstudents 17

Logan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance