does vickie pauley napier hager cheat on her husband

Posted in the Logan Forum

person

Lyburn, WV

#1 Jul 28, 2010
vickie hager that drives a UPS truck is she not faithful to her husband. i heard she cheated on him. does anyone know if that is true and who she is cheating with.

Level 1

Since: Apr 10

Ipanema

#2 Jul 28, 2010
Are you her husband? If so, ask her. If not, mind your own fken business. Unless she is cheating on her husband with your husband. If that's the case I will grab a bottle of baby oil and you girls can fight it out.
also

Lyburn, WV

#3 Jul 28, 2010
vickie hager they have you on another topix the one that says married woman that cheats on their husbands. and your name was included, in case you didn't see it then you may won't to read it.
good women

United States

#4 Jul 28, 2010
they still cheat on their husbands.
karen

Prestonsburg, KY

#5 Jul 28, 2010
yes vicki still cheats with younger guys my son did her i heard him tell his brother and he.s only.18
likes that young stuff

United States

#6 Jul 28, 2010
how old is that vickie lady? about what sixty? i heard she still cheats with a man she lived with for years. i think his name is george howes.
married to an old man

United States

#7 Jul 28, 2010
no wonder she cheats probably needs some good sex and tlc.
wow

United States

#8 Jul 29, 2010
does anyone know much about vickie napier and who she is cheating with? just wondering.
heard

United States

#9 Jul 29, 2010
rumors that her husband is real sick. does anyone know how he is.
buddy

Prestonsburg, KY

#10 Jul 29, 2010
j know one vickie is having sex with his first name is darrell and he lives close to her her
for real

United States

#11 Jul 30, 2010
the vickie that i'm talking about is about at least sixty years old and you mean she screws around with young guys.? i thought she was happily married to bob hager. so is this just a rumor on her or a fact to be the truth.
i heard

United States

#12 Jul 30, 2010
rumors are that she married that old man bob hager because he had money and also good check coming in monthly. but money doesn't buy love or happiness does it vickie?
Draper boy

Williamson, WV

#13 Jul 30, 2010
freaking pathetic be a man an go to her face an ask her stupid PS stupid someone is going to get a asskick
Whatever

Washington, WV

#14 Sep 11, 2010
You people are sick!!!!! Vickie that works at UPS marry a man for money??????lol What UPS pays peanuts????????And seems I remember she owned thelhouse they live in before they married. She is a good person, a good mother and fine wife. What are u jealous!!!!!!!! She raised 2 boys on her own and they are fine up standing citizens. Both work and no drugs can u say that?????????
SettingtheRecord Straight

Mount Lookout, WV

#15 Sep 13, 2010
Probably so and I would have to guess with Ralph Rodighero considering they both work @ UPS together. I've heard he has his penis stuck in everything in Logan County.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Logan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do we smile and laugh when we FART? 4 hr Fartknocker 5
Four lane from Logan to Man 5 hr Weepy 31
Logan's Law Dies in Final Minutes (Mar '06) 16 hr Josh Priestley 9
DROP A Word AND ADD a word (Jan '10) 19 hr Analog man 11,204
drop a word/add a word (Jan '10) 19 hr Analog man 12,574
Add a word OR drop a word (Mar '10) 19 hr Analog man 2,228
One Word Game (Feb '10) 19 hr Analog man 11,881
what time does walmart open on christmas day 22 hr Bob 9
Logan Dating
Find my Match