First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jan 10

Decatur, AL

#1 Jan 1, 2010
I just read that Adam Ball died , I went to school with him and really hate to hear this. Does anyone know how he died? So sad ☻
logan gal

Thelma, KY

#2 Jan 1, 2010
i just saw that also someone had it posted on myspace, i am shocked...i wonder what happened, do you know if he was married or had any kids?

Since: Jan 10

Decatur, AL

#3 Jan 1, 2010
I don't know if he was married , I read it on face-book. So Sad, he and I went to school together years ago at Logan High.
logan gal

Thelma, KY

#4 Jan 1, 2010
I just heard it was carbon monoxide poisoning in an apt he was fixing up, him and his girlfriend passed away....this is soooo sad
Logan bound

Logan, WV

#5 Jan 1, 2010
2 kids, please keep their families (especially the children) in your prayers.
what

Logan, WV

#6 Jan 1, 2010
Adam Ball, Chris Ball's brother??? Is that the same one you're talking about????
1 post removed
C-ville Mom

Peach Creek, WV

#8 Jan 1, 2010
No it wasn't Chris Ball's brother.
1 post removed
mamabear

Waterloo, Canada

#10 Jan 2, 2010
How old was he or what year did he graduate LHS? His name sounds familiar and I think I knew him but not sure. Did he play basketball?
1 post removed
mamabear

Warwick, RI

#12 Jan 2, 2010
OK. I don't have a yearbook but I am pretty sure I remember him. I hate that. I will pray for his family.
RIP

Hinesville, GA

#13 Jan 2, 2010
Adam graduated in 1995. He played Baseball for Logah High. He and his girlfriend died of Carbon Monoxide poisoning in their apt. in GA.
gagirl

Perry, GA

#14 Jan 4, 2010
Adam Scott Ball
(September 27, 1976 - December 31, 2009)

Guest Book | Sign Guest Book | Send Private Condolences
Send Flowers

Mr. Adam Scott Ball, age 33, of Bremen passed away Thursday, December 31, 2009. Mr. Ball was born in Boone County, West Virginia on September 27, 1976. He was the son Cecil and Geraldine Spry Ball of Muscadine, Alabama. Mr. Ball was employed by Liner Fence Company. Survivors besides his parents include one daughter, Katelyn Ball of Tallapoosa; one son, Logan Ball of Carrollton; two sisters, Kimberly Liner of Tallapoosa and Hether Jo Ball of Muscadine, AL; and a number of other relatives. Funeral services will be conducted Monday, January 4, 2010 at 4:00 P.M. from Hutcheson’s Memorial Chapel. Interment will follow later in the week in Highland Memorial Gardens in Peck’s Mill, WV. The family will receive friends at the funeral home Sunday evening from 5:00 P.M. until 9:00 P.M. Hutcheson’s Memorial Chapel & Crematory of Buchanan is in charge of the arrangements.
lhs95

Prestonsburg, KY

#15 Jan 4, 2010
where did you get this obit from? Me and my husband graduated with Adam and we were told that they were supposed to bring him back here Thursday for arrangements.
gagirl wrote:
Adam Scott Ball
(September 27, 1976 - December 31, 2009)
Guest Book | Sign Guest Book | Send Private Condolences
Send Flowers
Mr. Adam Scott Ball, age 33, of Bremen passed away Thursday, December 31, 2009. Mr. Ball was born in Boone County, West Virginia on September 27, 1976. He was the son Cecil and Geraldine Spry Ball of Muscadine, Alabama. Mr. Ball was employed by Liner Fence Company. Survivors besides his parents include one daughter, Katelyn Ball of Tallapoosa; one son, Logan Ball of Carrollton; two sisters, Kimberly Liner of Tallapoosa and Hether Jo Ball of Muscadine, AL; and a number of other relatives. Funeral services will be conducted Monday, January 4, 2010 at 4:00 P.M. from Hutcheson’s Memorial Chapel. Interment will follow later in the week in Highland Memorial Gardens in Peck’s Mill, WV. The family will receive friends at the funeral home Sunday evening from 5:00 P.M. until 9:00 P.M. Hutcheson’s Memorial Chapel & Crematory of Buchanan is in charge of the arrangements.
Logan bound

Logan, WV

#16 Jan 4, 2010
truly sad..missed by many people..
corey baisden

Gilbert, WV

#17 Jan 4, 2010
lhs95 wrote:
where did you get this obit from? Me and my husband graduated with Adam and we were told that they were supposed to bring him back here Thursday for arrangements. <quoted text>
Yeah im wondering too. Will they have anything here for him? also who are you lhs95?
gagirl

Perry, GA

#18 Jan 5, 2010
My mom lives in Tallapoosa...she sent it to me. I also have a newspaper article she sent me this morning. It is a PDF file so I don't know how to loaded it on this site. Adam was a good friend of mine for a short time. He would visit in the summers with his sister Kim. So sad. I can't believe it.
gagirl

Perry, GA

#19 Jan 5, 2010
http://www.hutchesonsmemorialchapel.com/index...
This is the link for the obituary...
I heard today

Charleston, WV

#20 Jan 5, 2010
It was on wvow today, it said that the arrangements are incomplete, and that Freeman's Funeral Home is in charge of the services. I guess they're going to have something here too. I'm sure if you need info on it then you could call the Funeral Home. I didn't know them, but I wish the best for their families.
thats right

United States

#21 Jan 5, 2010
do a search for Adam Ball of Tallapoosa GA and it tells you he died for carbon monoxide poisoning along with Kim Yearta so sad. My prayers are with the family
lhs95

Prestonsburg, KY

#22 Jan 5, 2010
thank you so much!
gagirl wrote:
http://www.hutchesonsmemorialc hapel.com/index.cfm
This is the link for the obituary...
gagirl

Perry, GA

#23 Jan 6, 2010
your welcome!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Logan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
~:Any Word:~ (Sep '13) 2 hr winner 333
4 Letter WORD Game (Feb '10) 2 hr winner 4,262
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 4 hr Nosy Rosie 4,484
Ojeda's Interims 5 hr Richard Oclinton 6
DROP A Word AND ADD a word (Jan '10) 7 hr ha 14,501
Med express Heather Kirk is incompetent 7 hr Joke 9
Christopher Paul Dingess 9 hr letsgobigboy 9

Logan Jobs

Personal Finance

Logan Mortgages