Wondering

Williamson, WV

#1 Dec 9, 2009
How did she die and when?

“Well.. since you.....”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#2 Dec 9, 2009
r you talkin about Becky Miles thats the art teacher???
just me

Gilbert, WV

#3 Dec 9, 2009
Wondering wrote:
How did she die and when?
she died this morning. The scanner said breathing complications, so I am not sure. She was a good teacher. This is so sad
SoSorry

Williamson, WV

#4 Dec 9, 2009
I feel so horrible..She was a great teacher
Brittany Codispoti

Kermit, WV

#5 Dec 9, 2009
I kno…u feel bad I had really good grades in her class last time I had her……i'll miss you…worlds greatest art teacher..<3R.I.P ms.miles!!u will be missed
lora conley

Logan, WV

#6 Dec 9, 2009
i am so devastated, my son just told me..i had her at sharples high she was our gym teacher, now she has had my kids at logan for art..she was a really awesome woman..i just wanted to pay my respects to her family..R.I.P, you will be missed by thousands of people..the sharples crew will miss you.........
upset

Williamson, WV

#7 Dec 9, 2009
It's very sad. My daughter came home today and she was so upset. It's hard to explain things to a 10 year old. She loved having Ms. Miles and she was a wonderful teacher and great with all the kids. She treated everyone fairly and not a lot of teachers can say that. Our sympathies to her family.
Jennifer

Lenore, WV

#8 Dec 9, 2009
RIP ms. Miles, you will be sadly missed by your generations of students.
i feel so bad for the generations to come that won't get the chance to know how awesome of a teacher and educater you were.

Level 1

Since: Nov 09

Logan, WV

#9 Dec 9, 2009
lora conley wrote:
i am so devastated, my son just told me..i had her at sharples high she was our gym teacher, now she has had my kids at logan for art..she was a really awesome woman..i just wanted to pay my respects to her family..R.I.P, you will be missed by thousands of people..the sharples crew will miss you.........
She taught Gym at spruce grade school right?
momma 1

Kermit, WV

#10 Dec 9, 2009
She was the art teacher at Logan Middle..terrible thing.My son is upset, she will be missed
momma 1

Kermit, WV

#11 Dec 9, 2009
BJMM wrote:
r you talkin about Becky Miles thats the art teacher???
Yes..this is she
Saddened

Kenton, OH

#12 Dec 9, 2009
Aww Ms Miles, you will surely be missed.
tess

Gilbert, WV

#13 Dec 9, 2009
she was not only gifted in her artistic talents, but she had a gift for teaching them as well......I learned so much from her
The Dillons

Prestonsburg, KY

#14 Dec 9, 2009
I just read this post about Ms. Miles, I feel so very sad about this. To her family, I will remember you in my prayers. As some have already mentioned how great she was with the children that she taught. I remember so well how she helped my children when they were at Omar when it was the junior high school, both of my older daughters had her for art and she helped them to bring out the talent they had in their art abilities. I had just recently told my oldest grandson that hopefully when he got to the middle school he would be fortunate enough to have Ms Miles, because he has a true love for art. I thought WOW! she will be able to direct you in how to express and bring out your talent. This is truly a great loss for everyone who had the pleasure of knowing her and certainly a great loss to the students who will never have had the opportunity to be under her teaching. May you R.I.P Ms. Miles, and once again thanks for the memories and the pleasure of knowing you.

“Well.. since you.....”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#15 Dec 10, 2009
I really hate this.. she was one of the few good teachers that ever came out of Logan.. I had her @ Omar and then my niece and nephews @ the middle school.. She will be missed..The family is in my thoughts and prayers.. RIP Ms. Miles.
Bethany adkins

Gilbert, WV

#16 Dec 11, 2009
mrs.miles was a grat art teacher..she will be missed graetly by her students the day after she died i walked in to skewl, our teachers all gave a speech andtold us if we needed to cry we could...as soon as i walked in to ms.miles room i bbusted into tears her stuff was still all in her room. me and all my friends all cryied and we made cards for her. the teachers made a huge buliiten board for her...She will be missed greatly by our parent students and all staff member of logan middle<33 rip.ms miles....I miss you greatly<33]]"=
parent

Inez, KY

#17 Dec 12, 2009
She was a wonderful teacher!
one of mrs miles students

Logan, WV

#18 Dec 12, 2009
i was her 4 th period of 5th grade students she was the best art teacher
this-is-horrible

United States

#19 Dec 12, 2009
she was the best teacher at lms....she will be missed :( R.I.P Mrs. Miles
Student

Gilbert, WV

#20 Dec 12, 2009
I had Ms. Miles for class, and I became a better drawer because of her. She's the best art teacher in have ever had. She will be truly missed alot. R.I.P. Ms. Miles :(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Logan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LHS Baseball 1 hr Superstars 1
drop a word/add a word (Jan '10) 4 hr _FLATLINE-------- 12,957
DROP A Word AND ADD a word (Jan '10) 5 hr Doug77 11,581
Add a word OR drop a word (Mar '10) 10 hr _FLATLINE-------- 2,673
Logan people full of $hit 13 hr Disagree 1
Burned Homes in Sarah Ann 14 hr from the past 3
Prosecutor John Bennett (Feb '11) Fri IdidntDoit 40
More from around the web

Logan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE