Little Caylee Anthony !

Little Caylee Anthony !

Posted in the Logan Forum

hope

Jacksonville, TX

#1 Nov 13, 2008
It's all over the news: little fingers & toes have been found in a bag weighted down with bricks in a lake or canal in FL; they *think* it could be remains of the little girl, Caylee Anthony age 2, whose wacko mom, Casey Anthony, has been in & out of jail for doing *something* to her daughter. IMO, Casey is guilty as hell. She wanted to party & the baby was a hinderance to her. I hope she fries!!!!!!!
Tell the Truth

United States

#2 Nov 13, 2008
She should not be isolated from the other jail inmates. I'm sure many of them are mothers, and they would get the truth out of her, if you know what I mean.
how could she

United States

#3 Nov 13, 2008
i really hope its not her i have been watching this since it came out and i was praying that she just gave her away!!!! if they are going 2 keep her away from the other inmates then they should play a video of caylee over and over...
Tell the Truth

United States

#4 Nov 13, 2008
She IS isolated from the others for her own protection. Otherwise we would have probably heard that she had the sh*t beat out of her. Too bad she hasn't. The plastic bag they found in the river had toys and bones in it.
hope

Jacksonville, TX

#5 Nov 13, 2008
i like the idea of making casey watch video of caylee over & over! they said she didn't have 1 pic of her in the cell.
juss me

Humble, TX

#6 Nov 13, 2008
i hope it's not the little girl. but you have to think...if it's not that little girl then it's another little girl. either way, it's sooo very sad and pathetic that someone would do that to a precious child.
info

West Mifflin, PA

#7 Nov 13, 2008
Fox news said that human remains were not found in the bag.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,451504,00...
ChristyMitchell

United States

#8 Nov 13, 2008
i think that her so called mom should have nothing but pictures and the sound of caylees little voice in her jail cell and nothing else until she caves in or goes completely crazy.
juss me

Humble, TX

#9 Nov 13, 2008
ChristyMitchell wrote:
i think that her so called mom should have nothing but pictures and the sound of caylees little voice in her jail cell and nothing else until she caves in or goes completely crazy.
i completely agree!
shakkalakka

Johnson City, TN

#10 Nov 19, 2008
She should be sentenced to death!
june

Marietta, OH

#11 Dec 13, 2008
i remember the grandfather saying he threw away a bag with a pizza box and maggots in it i have had pizza boxes in my trunk for long periods of time and i lived in florida for 22 years close to orlando and if you think about it maggots do not appear from pizza boxes only rotted meat and vegetables so do the math i feel the grandfather knew what was in the bag and him and his daughter are trying to cover each others a$$ and grandma knows this and is trying to help cover too. the question is why would they do this what is the motive use your brain why would a grandfather do something like this think about it. maybe there was a life insurance policy but very highly unlikely. cops need to remember grandpas statement i heard it they had too. also why did he not just throw it in the garbage. he also stated there was a round stain in the trunk that could not be from a box it was round and not like a basketball go figure he knew what it was from he also stated that from being a cop you never forget the smell of rotting flesh HELL00000!
lmfao

Rocky Mount, NC

#12 Dec 20, 2008
hope wrote:
It's all over the news: little fingers & toes have been found in a bag weighted down with bricks in a lake or canal in FL; they *think* it could be remains of the little girl, Caylee Anthony age 2, whose wacko mom, Casey Anthony, has been in & out of jail for doing *something* to her daughter. IMO, Casey is guilty as hell. She wanted to party & the baby was a hinderance to her. I hope she fries!!!!!!!
hope you are way off.
seriously watch other news stations & some nancy grace
they actually keep you updated on real stories.

the body was found in the woods approximately 40 seconds from the grandparents home.
it was discoverd by a meter reader in the area who went out there to go p!ss and found the skull in the bag & called in.

it was her by the way.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony. <3
Marie

United States

#13 Dec 20, 2008
i remember the grandfather saying he threw away a bag with a pizza box and maggots in it i have had pizza boxes in my trunk for long periods of time and i lived in florida for 22 years close to orlando and if you think about it maggots do not appear from pizza boxes only rotted meat and vegetables so do the math i feel the grandfather knew what was in the bag and him and his daughter are trying to cover each others a$$ and grandma knows this and is trying to help cover too. the question is why would they do this what is the motive use your brain why would a grandfather do something like this think about it. maybe there was a life insurance policy but very highly unlikely. cops need to remember grandpas statement i heard it they had too. also why did he not just throw it in the garbage. he also stated there was a round stain in the trunk that could not be from a box it was round and not like a basketball go figure he knew what it was from he also stated that from being a cop you never forget the smell of rotting flesh HELL00000!

I agree 100% WTF they all knew somthing wasn't right from the begining what kind of parent or grandparent for that matter waits until there child is missing for a whole month before they report it. BS if you ask me they were all in it and all I can say is the B*tch need's to pay dearly for what she has done to that beautiful innocent little girl.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Logan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
4 Letter WORD Game (Feb '10) 5 hr winner 4,261
One Word Game (Feb '10) 5 hr winner 13,053
Add a word OR drop a word (Mar '10) 5 hr winner 4,785
Add a word (May '15) 5 hr winner 225
drop a word/add a word (Jan '10) 5 hr winner 15,694
DROP A Word AND ADD a word (Jan '10) 5 hr winner 14,499
Vote For Ralph Rodighiero 6 hr my lawd 12
ojeda 18 hr RebelAirForce DOT... 15

Logan Jobs

Personal Finance