First Prev
of 2
Next Last
blondebitch

Clear Spring, MD

#1 Mar 22, 2010
JD Gardner recently gave me gonorrhea so if anyones had sex wit him lately i guess theyd best get checked out
perv

Gilbert, WV

#2 Mar 22, 2010
You should probably tell us your name so us guys know not to have sex with you
HAHA

Clear Spring, MD

#3 Mar 22, 2010
if you have sex with any girl in logan then ure gettin it because jd sleeps with everything that will spread their legs haha
perv

Gilbert, WV

#4 Mar 22, 2010
JD sounds like he and I would be good buddies.Who is he?
amanda

Foster, WV

#5 Mar 23, 2010
well i think i know who u r and to go on here and put out stuff is stupid u r probably have sleep with so many people u probably don't even know who gave it to u so just back off jd
Just Me

Manakin Sabot, VA

#6 Mar 23, 2010
amanda wrote:
well i think i know who u r and to go on here and put out stuff is stupid u r probably have sleep with so many people u probably don't even know who gave it to u so just back off jd
You sound so silly takling up for JD I know you love him. But face it he gets around. You need to move on and find someone that will be true to you. Cause JD is not the ONE!
JD GArdner

Foster, WV

#7 Mar 23, 2010
Amber I know this is you startin this crazy shit that nobody believes
You are jealous and if you think starting a roomer is gone stop people from Bein with me or my friend you are crazy
Set on yo big ass and do nothing but try and fuck people off the computer and leave my personal life alon
you dont see me starting stupid shit about you(you know why) because i got a life
maybe you need to get one
Holla be safe and take care or that gonarrhea
cuz i aint got it
hmmm

Logan, WV

#8 Mar 23, 2010
lol jd u still nasty..
logan

Holden, WV

#9 Mar 23, 2010
i heard that he had a kid my Misty Workman, which he just found out about it lol.... it makes how many kids this guy got
BBB

Clear Spring, MD

#10 Mar 23, 2010
jd has so many kids that it aint even funny and he hardly takes care of any of them thats real sad he proabably does have gonorrhea i heard hes had every std out there i dont know why you girls mess with him hes nasty
Amber UGH

Clear Spring, MD

#11 Mar 23, 2010
JD someone told me that you were talking about me on here and i was just wondering why you would accuse me of putting that on here? Because we arent getting along right now and I have the power to tell you to stay away? Apparently you are the one thats mad. Thats alright though. I know what I do and who I am. I might be big but Im working on that now..I have 3 kids and you arent the one that has to look in the mirror so kiss my big ass and dont worry about my weight. Im sick of you sayin shit about it. I dont go out of my house let alone try to have sex with everybody or even anyone. Im always home with my kids like a good mother should be and for you to say that im acting like a slut is just wrong because you know better. I dont really talk to anyone in person so when would i have time to sit down and talk to people on the computer? I dont have time to. I get on here and fix my myspace page because I like to do that. Im sorry that Im not out doing drugs and partying with everyone. Id rather be at home with my babies. Im tired of you disrespecting me. I cant stand you anymore. You have really changed and not for the better either. I dont get out here and talk bad about you to anyone. I always have decent things to say about you. But im going to stop that because you seem to DOG me to everyone you come in contact with..but like I said..Thats alright...And as for Amanda..I just tried to call you but of course you arent goin to answer..Doesnt surprise me..lol...but If you are talking about me, Id suggest for you not to do that. IF you have something to say to me then dont hide behind the computer screen and say it. Im not getting back on here JD so if you want to discuss this then you need to talk to me in person.. This is childish.
2 posts removed
jim

Logan, WV

#14 Mar 24, 2010
jd is a f*ckin skank...he f*cks skanks and he is nasty...eewww why would any girl mess wit him i have no clue!
wow

Clear Spring, MD

#15 Mar 24, 2010
Jd is not a skank..He is a good person
Just Me

Manakin Sabot, VA

#16 Mar 24, 2010
wow wrote:
Jd is not a skank..He is a good person
A good nasty person!
someone who knows

Foster, WV

#17 Mar 25, 2010
look all you hatin ass bitches need to go somwhere and quite talkin about jd he does what he does and that is his business and if u would find out he probably the best sex u ever had he could hit it here anytime so this is probably some jealous bitch whose not gettin it so take your nasty ass on
lol

Clear Spring, MD

#18 Mar 26, 2010
Well baby when he hits it make sure he has a condom on because its hard to tell what hes carryin around now..Hahaha
1 post removed
thats just NASTY

United States

#20 Jun 9, 2010
I dont know why anyone would want to be with something so ugly! Everyone know he sleeps around or he would have so many kids floatin around. Which brings to me to the question does anyone even really know how many kids he has? Does he even know how many he has. That poor boy he is never going to have anything in life because he is going to give every thing away to all the different women paying child support. That is if he even works. I bet he probably owes thousands of dollars in child support. that is if the mommies are even smart enough to take him for child support. Its sad, he proably already has aids. something must be going on cause it seems he keeps having babies with problems. so sad, you would think the state would make him have a vastomy.
he still begs for it

United States

#21 Jan 27, 2013
amanda wrote:
amanda hunny, you still taking up for jd?!?! you always did...even when i was with him. glad i got my head on my shoulders and left! i only hope soon you will realize he just uses you...when i was with him the first time i let him come get you from work you paid his cell phone bill...bet you still do dont cha?!?!? you know what he tells his girlfriends about you? that he feels sorry for you cause you have something wrong with you since you was in a really bad wreck...open your eyes sweety
Big Daddy

Prestonsburg, KY

#22 Feb 21, 2013
JD......Fck u, you boot lip big noose blue gum monkey!
Big Daddy

Prestonsburg, KY

#23 Feb 21, 2013
BTW, before you get on here and say " put your name on here" you already know who this is. We haven't actually meet yet but I'm praying that day comes soon. I'm gonna introduce myself in a way you'll remember the rest of your life. You see, I've seen first hand the mess you leave behind you. I know what a lowlife coward you really are. I said you know who this is but let me correct that. You know of me. On the other hand, I know who you are what you look like, what city you're currently cowering in, where you hang out and on and on. The funny thing is I can be standing right in front of you and you won't recognize me until I introduce myself. Hell, that'll probably be the best part, that moment of recognition in your eyes. Now don't go getting all spooked. No pun intended. I know a lot of this is probably above your intelligence level, so feel free to find you a blue eyed person to explain it to you. For all you girls out there who are so blown away by his "sex" I would say you've made a good choice. Trading the chance to have a man in your life who has a job, money, a home, a car, a future for sex with a frightened little boy. That's why you're so blown away with it, because you've never had a real man in your life. Ill bet that 95% of the women he's been with have never even been out of West Virginia. So say what you want but that boy wouldn't make a pimple on a real mans a$$. You know why little boys cut grass and do odd jobs? Because they're not developed enough to work in a grown mans world. Well I'm sure you've read enough to turn your face red if your face could actually turn red. So I'll wrap it up, I'm sure you got a big odd job that needs planning. Can't wait to meet you, so until then F U, you nappy headed blue gum chimp. One last thing, feel free to look me up anytime Ill show you what real money and influence can do.
Patiently Waiting
Big White Daddy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Logan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
deleting much 1 hr I know 11
Best Softball Player from Logan 3 hr C Ville base ball 29
Another Nigerian at Logan High School 5 hr Basketball Fan 111
News Arrest made in deadly hit and run 12 hr Out the ding dang... 3
Lazy People on SSI. (Nov '15) 12 hr try to understand 26
where is your favorite place 15 hr look 4
trump shut down welfare 16 hr look 7

Logan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance