easy rider

Gilbert, WV

#1 Apr 21, 2013
Who got raided at omar Friday night???
Warren Zevon

Hewett, WV

#2 Apr 21, 2013
I heard it was the old pink-looking coal company house just across the tracks after you pass Dugout. That'd be the one right across the road from the other coal company house where they deal. These are just down the road from Tank Williams's place.
black hawk

Gilbert, WV

#3 Apr 21, 2013
Warren Zevon wrote:
I heard it was the old pink-looking coal company house just across the tracks after you pass Dugout. That'd be the one right across the road from the other coal company house where they deal. These are just down the road from Tank Williams's place.
Yelp, that was what I heard, but no one went to jail now how about that wow!
Barnabus

Logan, WV

#4 Apr 22, 2013
It's bad that so many people can drive up Rte 44 and point out the drug houses and even see deals going on but nothing seems to happen.
loganite

Logan, WV

#5 Apr 22, 2013
Can u say PAY OFF
Shantelle

Daniels, WV

#6 Apr 22, 2013
i be da 1 dat et da cheez.
well

Madison, WV

#7 Apr 22, 2013
39 year old Corey Demond green. He is incarcerated
Just Me

Belfry, KY

#8 Apr 23, 2013
They need to arrest the thief/hooker that lives in that house. The guy there is a good guy. Idk what he's doin with trash like that. She has ripped people off, hit old women that refused her pills, openly trades herself for drugs. It's awful.
I live miles away and I know tons of what they do. You know the crime watch up there is nosy and always around. I'm sure they want her away from their children and grandchildren up that way. Between all the arrests, the fact that they openly do all this illegal stuff, and the level of their trashiness and illegal activities... Well for the life of me I don't see why or how she isn't in prison.
wow

Pineville, WV

#9 Apr 23, 2013
You sure do know a lot about her and what you think she does or has done. hhhmmmm....makes you wonder how you think you know so much!!!
Just Me

Belfry, KY

#10 Apr 23, 2013
Because I'm from Omar and I have family all over the area and she slept with my cousin and then tried to charge him, she assaulted a seventy some year old woman and I know her daughter and the woman refuses to tell her daughter what the girl looks like and her daughter ask me if I knew her before her mom made her let it go so she didn't go to jail and risk her kids. I have never in my life met that Melinda girl but she's the talk if the town and even myths and rumors are based on truths so I'm sure at least 1% of the things I've heard that were repeated by more than ten different people from more than one sorce is true. Considering the hundreds and hundreds of times I've heard talk of her, seen her mugshots and crimes in the jail report and in the newspaper.
Surely an entire community, law enforcement for an entire town, and her criminal record, her history of not doing jail time when proven guilty of crimes, dozens of witnesses, dozens of guys she's trading sex for whatever for laughing and telling everyone....
Well u get it. The proof is everywhere.
Who

Williamson, WV

#11 Apr 24, 2013
What is the girls name you're talking about?
fred

Beckley, WV

#12 Apr 24, 2013
sue

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Logan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DROP A Word AND ADD a word (Jan '10) 3 hr Honest Babe 11,580
drop a word/add a word (Jan '10) 3 hr Honest Babe 12,954
Add a word OR drop a word (Mar '10) 4 hr Angel in LA 2,672
Prosecutor John Bennett (Feb '11) 4 hr IdidntDoit 40
cannabis needs to be legalized! 9 hr toldyas 6
tops 13 hr curious 1
t.a.s inc 14 hr Bye Felicia 2
More from around the web

Logan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE