Suddenlink red tag rip off

Suddenlink red tag rip off

Posted in the Logan Forum

“Kiss my tookus.”

Level 2

Since: Jun 12

Logan

#2 Jun 14, 2012
Frontier has horrible service, imo. Also, the TV commercial says for new customers only, so I didn't waste my time. I am concerned though, why your bill is so high? I have phone w/ unlimited long distance, VM,call waiting and caller ID, the fastest internet, and about 250 channels. But we only pay $80 a month. Also, Frontier doesn't offer cable, just satelite that is separate. Good luck!
wow

Prestonsburg, KY

#3 Jun 14, 2012
Brennn wrote:
Frontier has horrible service, imo. Also, the TV commercial says for new customers only, so I didn't waste my time. I am concerned though, why your bill is so high? I have phone w/ unlimited long distance, VM,call waiting and caller ID, the fastest internet, and about 250 channels. But we only pay $80 a month. Also, Frontier doesn't offer cable, just satelite that is separate. Good luck!
Wow you do have a good deal. All I have is phone,internet and about 75 channels and the music channels which is about 45 and my bill is about 125.00 a month.

----angie----
Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Colorado Springs, Colorado

#4 Jun 14, 2012
just me wrote:
I went over there to the "BIG EVENT" they advertised HDTV- DVR for $50, free telephone for 2 months, then $25 for life and internet for $15 a month. That's $90 the way I was taught to add. Well, they said I already had the best possible package and they wouldn't let me change. I pay $160 a month, and I don't have any HD channels or DVR.
Just a big scam to get people in there. Does anyone know if frontier is cheaper? Thanks.
You still pay less than I do.. I pay 120 dollars each month for phone and internet, and 105 for Direct TV.. I have no movie channels either. Frontier offers a package that has Dish Network, but since I am already a customer, I'm not eldgible..
the keen observer

Verner, WV

#5 Jun 14, 2012
Wishes Suddenlink would buy out colane internees ok tv sucks
jack burns

Logan, WV

#6 Jun 14, 2012
I pay 190 a month for sudden link 10mb Internet. No phone. Tv HBO Cinemax and stars and all other channels except show time. I do have the TiVo box with them plus 4 other boxes. It's too high for this service.
Alice

Elizabeth, WV

#7 Jun 15, 2012
I have Frontier: my phone was $69 month for unlimited long distance, voice mail, call waiting, etc all that stuff.
]
Then I added internet and Dish 250 channels, with an extra receiver for a total of 4 TV's: and was told my monthly bill would be $100 for first year,$120 for second year. With free installation.
Good deal til I got my first bill..........

BUT, I am charged $140 a month. Dish charges me extra each month for the extra receiver. Said they could not help what Frontier told me the fee would be. They charge what they charge they said.

Well, that did not include all the extra fees, charges, 911 fees, federal & state fees, taxes, etc. I think its misleading, but I was told I could cancel the service if I wanted. So I kept it.

BUT, I haven't had any problems with the internet or DISH services, just Frontier lied to me about the monthly charges. Had they told me my bill would be $100 plus any extra fees..........

Other than that, I have no problem with Frontier internet, phone or DISH..........
imo

Rock Creek, WV

#8 Jun 25, 2012
Suddenlink is the best :) Frontier's Internet is always slow or having issues.
Suddenlink

Stollings, WV

#9 Jun 25, 2012
Suddenlink is steady going down hill if they don't upgrade their system soon we are going to run out of bandwidth! I live at Middleburg and we constantly have internet and phone issues and I have been repeatedly told it was a bandwidth problem and there was nothing they could do right now. Right now as we speak Armstrong is running fiber optics to home which means NO BAND WIDTH issues!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Logan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Logan BOE. What's Up! 1 hr Ten Toes 2
Logan High Baseball Field / BOE Property 2 hr Jerry 11
Wild cat 4 hr Kickazz Maybelline 3
Wooz 6 hr Haha 4
ojeda/rodigherio 11 hr hellur 3
Ojeda and Barnett Team up to take over Logan 11 hr White House 7
Kirkendoll Gets Caught 12 hr White House 73

Logan Jobs

Personal Finance

Logan Mortgages