another crazy weekend in henlawson

another crazy weekend in henlawson

Posted in the Logan Forum

sick n tired

Logan, WV

#1 Aug 5, 2012
well, all these idiots were at it again in henlawson this weekend? shawn ballards dumb ass has cut somebody(malicious wounding, 1to15yrs.) and another gaggle of idiots were all out here in the street fighting all night!!! I have one question, how the hell does these people stay outta jail? what the hell are we paying the police to do, other than beat people up and chase after underage girls. as a tax payer i am sick and tired of having this stuff in my face constantly!!! the fact is that these people are all informants for the police, especially shawn ballard!!!! I dont understand how these low life scumbags stay outta jail. i mean how many friends can these people have at the court house to get em outta trouble? the small town politics are getting VERY OLD!!!! But I bet one thing for sure, if they messed with me and i defended myself I WOULD BE IN JAIL, QUICKLY!!!!!! but all these scumbags would still be walking the streets? all i know is that the FIRST time one of these pieces of shit messes with me or mine, im gonna defend myself and my property with any means necessary!!!!! then after they have to clean up the brains of some disease infected piece of shit we will see how much the cops care about what goes on in henlawson!!! Its time for the community as a whole to put their foot down and demand that law enforcement change the way things are in henlawson!!
retawded

Paintsville, KY

#2 Aug 5, 2012
You, sir, in my opinion, are retawded. Sounds like you are premeditating murder against someone. Naughty, naughty...
sick n tired

Logan, WV

#3 Aug 5, 2012
and its a damn shame that i have to. with all these idiots doing what they do, you have to be ready to defend yourself and your family with extreme prejiduce!!! if you dont feel the same way mam then you prolly are one of the scumbags!!!! so consider yourself warned
my my

Logan, WV

#4 Aug 5, 2012
sick n tired wrote:
well, all these idiots were at it again in henlawson this weekend? shawn ballards dumb ass has cut somebody(malicious wounding, 1to15yrs.) and another gaggle of idiots were all out here in the street fighting all night!!! I have one question, how the hell does these people stay outta jail? what the hell are we paying the police to do, other than beat people up and chase after underage girls. as a tax payer i am sick and tired of having this stuff in my face constantly!!! the fact is that these people are all informants for the police, especially shawn ballard!!!! I dont understand how these low life scumbags stay outta jail. i mean how many friends can these people have at the court house to get em outta trouble? the small town politics are getting VERY OLD!!!! But I bet one thing for sure, if they messed with me and i defended myself I WOULD BE IN JAIL, QUICKLY!!!!!! but all these scumbags would still be walking the streets? all i know is that the FIRST time one of these pieces of shit messes with me or mine, im gonna defend myself and my property with any means necessary!!!!! then after they have to clean up the brains of some disease infected piece of shit we will see how much the cops care about what goes on in henlawson!!! Its time for the community as a whole to put their foot down and demand that law enforcement change the way things are in henlawson!!
Its not the fault of the police. Talk to the magistrates who let them out of PR bonds and the prosecutor who won't try to have their bonds revoked! AND to the county commission who is trying not to [pay the jail bill on them so they can keep their buddies on teh payroll.
sick n tired

Logan, WV

#5 Aug 5, 2012
when i see the cops come down here over and over, and not take anybody to jail then yes, im sorry but some of the fault has to lie with the police? when they get called numerous times in a 2 hour period about loud music or people fighting and they never show up then, yes, they are partially to blame? you are correct though, the majority of the blame does get put on the politicians and back alley deals that keep people outta jail. I knew a guy that got in trouble he was 38 years old. never been in trouble at all, never even a speeding ticket. he gets 1 felony. the prosecutor asks him to tell on people, he respectfully refuses to do so, when he was sentenced he recieved a prison sentence and the judge told him "things would have went differently here had you cooperated with the cops" I have watched these same people get in trouble all my life and they dont go to jail, and if they do they are right back home? the guy I knew went to jail and i didnt see him again for over 4 years? he wasnt a dope dealer, he didnt kill anyone, he stole some mine stuff to support a drug habit. keep in mind, im not condoning his behavior in the least, but wheres the justice in him going to prison and these people in henlawson never do?
imonyourside

Logan, WV

#6 Aug 6, 2012
sick n tired wrote:
when i see the cops come down here over and over, and not take anybody to jail then yes, im sorry but some of the fault has to lie with the police? when they get called numerous times in a 2 hour period about loud music or people fighting and they never show up then, yes, they are partially to blame? you are correct though, the majority of the blame does get put on the politicians and back alley deals that keep people outta jail. I knew a guy that got in trouble he was 38 years old. never been in trouble at all, never even a speeding ticket. he gets 1 felony. the prosecutor asks him to tell on people, he respectfully refuses to do so, when he was sentenced he recieved a prison sentence and the judge told him "things would have went differently here had you cooperated with the cops" I have watched these same people get in trouble all my life and they dont go to jail, and if they do they are right back home? the guy I knew went to jail and i didnt see him again for over 4 years? he wasnt a dope dealer, he didnt kill anyone, he stole some mine stuff to support a drug habit. keep in mind, im not condoning his behavior in the least, but wheres the justice in him going to prison and these people in henlawson never do?
my wife had a similar incident as your friend her charge carried a 1-4 she was asked to give names needless to say she didnt so she is still paying for her crime 3 years later
Learn 2 Spell

Logan, WV

#7 Aug 6, 2012
Ur the one that has no ideal what's going on so I think ur retarded ass needs to keep ur nose out of it and yeha ur probably one of the scumbags of Henlawson also!!!!
retawded wrote:
You, sir, in my opinion, are retawded. Sounds like you are premeditating murder against someone. Naughty, naughty...
odds are even

Logan, WV

#8 Aug 6, 2012
sick n tired wrote:
when i see the cops come down here over and over, and not take anybody to jail then yes, im sorry but some of the fault has to lie with the police? when they get called numerous times in a 2 hour period about loud music or people fighting and they never show up then, yes, they are partially to blame? you are correct though, the majority of the blame does get put on the politicians and back alley deals that keep people outta jail. I knew a guy that got in trouble he was 38 years old. never been in trouble at all, never even a speeding ticket. he gets 1 felony. the prosecutor asks him to tell on people, he respectfully refuses to do so, when he was sentenced he recieved a prison sentence and the judge told him "things would have went differently here had you cooperated with the cops" I have watched these same people get in trouble all my life and they dont go to jail, and if they do they are right back home? the guy I knew went to jail and i didnt see him again for over 4 years? he wasnt a dope dealer, he didnt kill anyone, he stole some mine stuff to support a drug habit. keep in mind, im not condoning his behavior in the least, but wheres the justice in him going to prison and these people in henlawson never do?
Let me get this straight, you think your buddy who "stole some mine stuff to support a drug habit" got to much time. But you want people playing loud music and fighting to go to jail. Something dosent add up about this.
Big Branch Hillbilly

Logan, WV

#9 Aug 6, 2012
It's just not fighting or playing loud music! Sean Ballard has gotten pulled over in this bottem so many times driving on suspended license and everything and they just send him home and inpounds the vehicle and about the Browning's on the hill, they about killed Steve Wiley cut his telephone wires and everything and ran u in the house and start beating them all. Thatshould of been a red man act and Keith's malicous wounding charges, breaking and entering at night time and some other charges he wa charged with and he gets out of it all and it gets dropped. Then they pull them over and finds over a ounce of pot in his pocket and just gives him a ticket! Now come on, they r something wrong in this picture somewhere is all I'm saying. If it was my child or me, we would of already been arrested!!!! I think the cops ae actually scared of the Browning's but that's not all of it either! It's called being a Narc
Sounds Like A Narc 2 Me

Logan, WV

#10 Aug 7, 2012
It's a shame everybody else goes to jail when they get caught for driving on revoked, no registration or insurance and this happened 2 nights in a roll. Nothing happens at all just took them home both nights! So what does that tell u, something isn't right with this picture RIGHT????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Logan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tre dobbins 41 min which is why 42
Tre Donbins raped at swrj. Terrible! 4 hr Anonymous staff 4
Karma will come/ he will face God for final jud... 7 hr Karma 2
Another Nigerian at Logan High School 8 hr Former Tiger 112
Looking for male chihuahua to breed with my female (Aug '15) 14 hr Interested 21
Best Softball Player from Logan 19 hr C Ville base ball 29
Lazy People on SSI. (Nov '15) Wed try to understand 26

Logan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Logan Mortgages