free soda free shoe rental unlimted bowing
cool

United States

#2 Dec 5, 2008
who is the dj going to be?
Party Hardy

United States

#3 Dec 8, 2008
Sounds great, and a good safe place for kids to have a great New Years Party. That's what I like about Plaza Lanes, I can take my family there when we get together for a family outing I have small kids, but if they were old enough I would aprove of this party for them to go alone.
was up

Byesville, OH

#4 Dec 10, 2008
cool wrote:
who is the dj going to be?
not going to be the guy from radio station
was up

Byesville, OH

#5 Dec 11, 2008
it going to be dj uno he is from the logan area i been to some party he dj he does a good job got a sound system and light show too he have dj logan high band party and other partys
1 post removed
Somebody2

Humble, TX

#7 Dec 11, 2008
I have been to a few of his parties too! By far the BEST light show I have ever seen!
CCC

Jacksonville, TX

#8 Dec 11, 2008
i agree and good sound too
sometodo

Byesville, OH

#9 Dec 13, 2008
dj uno company call H & B Entertainment they are take reservations now too for the new year party
1 post removed
just me

Wagoner, OK

#11 Dec 14, 2008
hey, don't say bad things like that. dj bill france is amazing. i'm a huge fan. i listen to him on WVOW radio every time he does the classic lunch cafe. i went to a wedding reception he hosting once and it was wonderful. he's hot too. :)
agree

Jacksonville, TX

#12 Dec 14, 2008
yea he does really great wedding receptions if bill france was there new years eve it would be packed there just cause its him but i understand about tht he is pretty professional
Jane McCoy

United States

#13 Dec 15, 2008
I've been to a lot of Bill France dances. He always does a good job. He did our daughters 16th birthday party. She and her friends had the best time. He knows how to get people involved. As far as playing the same song, that's a lie. He does take requests. If somone asks him to play something, he will. He did for us.
ohh

Jacksonville, TX

#14 Dec 15, 2008
Jane McCoy wrote:
I've been to a lot of Bill France dances. He always does a good job. He did our daughters 16th birthday party. She and her friends had the best time. He knows how to get people involved. As far as playing the same song, that's a lie. He does take requests. If somone asks him to play something, he will. He did for us.
yea i been to alot of his dances he does for school and he dont do the same song and he gets the people involved too and his weddings are great
jiminy crickett

Walker, WV

#15 Dec 15, 2008
sounds boring
Somebody2

Humble, TX

#16 Dec 15, 2008
jiminy crickett wrote:
sounds boring
It's a party for those that don't drink, that would actually like to get out and have a little bit of fun. I think it is GREAT for our local community! If you don't have anything good to say about anyone trying to better our community, then keep it to yourself!
jiminy crickett

Walker, WV

#17 Dec 15, 2008
ok

sounds boring, but great for boring people....
AZZ

Jacksonville, TX

#18 Dec 16, 2008
jiminy crickett wrote:
ok
sounds boring, but great for boring people....
haha yea pretty boring i dont think there will be alot of ppl there bc look at the world today any kids r goin to want to go to a friends and drink and get some so y go bowlin when u can go and drink and get some pretty boring is right
sometodo

Byesville, OH

#19 Dec 16, 2008
wow i know me and friends are going to it so far they are two car load of my friends going to it
AZZ

Jacksonville, TX

#20 Dec 17, 2008
sometodo wrote:
wow i know me and friends are going to it so far they are two car load of my friends going to it
2 car loads thts alot it wont be tht packed kids now days go out and drink like then and churches have service tht night soo they wont have alot of ppl there i know it
bid daddy

Humble, TX

#21 Dec 18, 2008
Well i am afraid you Don't know much They have 8 lanes allready booked up
AZZ

Jacksonville, TX

#22 Dec 18, 2008
8 lanes of wht ppl how many ppl there might be a small crowd there but there wont be no alot of ppl there

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Logan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lazy People on SSI. (Nov '15) 2 hr Charity 23
LHS fight song 2 hr Man Hillbilly 7
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 5 hr Machine Gun Jake ... 4,243
Are Logan County Schools Really Clean and Safe 7 hr LoganHighTeacher 2
Looking for fun 15 hr Interested 1
Another Nigerian at Logan High School 16 hr Truth 109
Wife is ready to hook up with someone tonight 17 hr Tommy caught with... 9

Logan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance