loganite

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2012

Heard on the scanner a car and a box truck hit head on. One was taken to ER in traumatic arrest and head trauma.
Was in the traffic

Gilbert, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2012

IThink the boy driving the car passed away on the scene. Heard he was 19 years old.. So young. So so sad. God less his family with strength...
Worried Sick

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2012

Does anyone know who it was? I can't reach my nephew. He is 19 and lives at Yolyn. He travels that road every night from Man. So worried.
call

Kermit, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2012

Worried Sick wrote:
Does anyone know who it was? I can't reach my nephew. He is 19 and lives at Yolyn. He travels that road every night from Man. So worried.
Can you call the police and ask them? Maybe give a name or description? I hope you hear good news...praying for you as well as the families of everyone involved...
concerned

Myrtle Beach, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2012

Anyone hear anything more about accident? Hope everything is ok.
Informing you

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2012

Judged:

The boys name was Justin Hensley from Logan. Justin was a great person to.
Worried Sick

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2012

Praying for his family and friends.
Concerned Parent 2

Inez, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2012

Does anyone know if he was from Switzer?
girly

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2012

He is Shane Hensleys brother he use to hang out in switzer
yelp

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2012

what kind of box truck?
whocares

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2012

yelp wrote:
what kind of box truck?
A box truck... One shaped like a box, maybe? WTH do you mean?
josh robertson

Harrisonburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2012

Judged:

Juztin was a real good friend of mine we all love hom and are going to miss him verry much. My best wishes go to him and his family at this time of loss i love u guys if u need anything at all u can call me.
josh robertson

Harrisonburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2012

Judged:

Rip justin love ya bub and i know u will be there with us all ...... love ya bub
concerned

Myrtle Beach, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2012

Didn't know him but I sure hate it for him and his family it's very sad and heartbreaking to say the least. My thoughts and prayers are with them
pablo

Belfry, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2012

it was a bad wreck so sorry for his friends and family but i have to say the paramedics and the firemen did everything they could to save him, my prayers and wishes go out to everyone effected by this loss
logan mom

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2012

Worried Sick wrote:
it was Justin hensley
sorry

Gilbert, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

Yep after the 45- 50 minutes it took them to get there. They did absolutely have him out of the car and gone in about 10 minutes. but with nothing else going on in the county why did it take that long to get there. Im not sure if the man and lady were first responders or what but they did nothing more than look in the window. they did reach into the window and get a pulse. a faint one but it was there. then nothing else. to the extent of injuries maybe it was already to late but maybe it wasn't. either way. this was a terrible accident. my heart aches for his family and friends. it was so hard to sit right there in front of this knowing he was in that car had a pulse but was told you could be sued for messing with an auto accident and to go back to our vehicles. so sorry-as a mother help him was my only thought. being sued never entered my mind. but having absolutely
no authority I was ushered back to my vehicle
1 post removed
girly

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

Well if they call it in you should at least head toward where they called it in ...I mean for real someone calls in a wreck at least you can do is go check it out
ajffal

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

Judged:

girly wrote:
Well if they call it in you should at least head toward where they called it in ...I mean for real someone calls in a wreck at least you can do is go check it out
911 are the dispatchers. They tell fire/police/ems where they are needed. If they tell them to cancel, then they cancel. End of story. You don't like it? Tough. The first responders go where they're sent.
really

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

There is a good Samaritan law that will stop u from being sued or in any trouble for helping someone after paramedic get u have to leave and get out of the way....http://www.mileylegal.c om/blog/good-samaritans-west-v irginia-negligence-laws.cfm

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

72 Users are viewing the Logan Forum right now

Search the Logan Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy Carter is Obsessed with Bennett Hatfield 14 min I know 3
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 39 min fitness-guru 54,194
Chief Logan Park 4 hr OlSchooler 27
Wish List 4 hr DrCockenstein 1
Howard Jemison for Mayor of Logan 12 hr mark 5
Now hiring @ Giovanni's Logan 12 hr meow mixx 7
hows your spy phone 13 hr no more welfare 4
board of education 22 hr Maggie 50
magistrate codispoti (Jan '14) Tue Some Info 82
Local Corruption Mon No no 17
•••
•••
•••
•••