Bad Wreck at Lyburn
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
loganite

Prestonsburg, KY

#1 May 17, 2012
Heard on the scanner a car and a box truck hit head on. One was taken to ER in traumatic arrest and head trauma.
Was in the traffic

Gilbert, WV

#2 May 18, 2012
IThink the boy driving the car passed away on the scene. Heard he was 19 years old.. So young. So so sad. God less his family with strength...
Worried Sick

Paintsville, KY

#3 May 18, 2012
Does anyone know who it was? I can't reach my nephew. He is 19 and lives at Yolyn. He travels that road every night from Man. So worried.
call

Elkview, WV

#4 May 18, 2012
Worried Sick wrote:
Does anyone know who it was? I can't reach my nephew. He is 19 and lives at Yolyn. He travels that road every night from Man. So worried.
Can you call the police and ask them? Maybe give a name or description? I hope you hear good news...praying for you as well as the families of everyone involved...
concerned

North Myrtle Beach, SC

#5 May 18, 2012
Anyone hear anything more about accident? Hope everything is ok.
Informing you

Logan, WV

#6 May 18, 2012
The boys name was Justin Hensley from Logan. Justin was a great person to.
Worried Sick

Paintsville, KY

#7 May 18, 2012
Praying for his family and friends.
Concerned Parent 2

Logan, WV

#8 May 18, 2012
Does anyone know if he was from Switzer?
girly

Logan, WV

#9 May 18, 2012
He is Shane Hensleys brother he use to hang out in switzer
yelp

Hansford, WV

#10 May 18, 2012
what kind of box truck?
whocares

Paintsville, KY

#11 May 18, 2012
yelp wrote:
what kind of box truck?
A box truck... One shaped like a box, maybe? WTH do you mean?
josh robertson

Harrisonburg, VA

#12 May 18, 2012
Juztin was a real good friend of mine we all love hom and are going to miss him verry much. My best wishes go to him and his family at this time of loss i love u guys if u need anything at all u can call me.
josh robertson

Harrisonburg, VA

#13 May 18, 2012
Rip justin love ya bub and i know u will be there with us all ...... love ya bub
concerned

North Myrtle Beach, SC

#14 May 18, 2012
Didn't know him but I sure hate it for him and his family it's very sad and heartbreaking to say the least. My thoughts and prayers are with them
pablo

Chapmanville, WV

#15 May 18, 2012
it was a bad wreck so sorry for his friends and family but i have to say the paramedics and the firemen did everything they could to save him, my prayers and wishes go out to everyone effected by this loss
logan mom

Logan, WV

#16 May 20, 2012
Worried Sick wrote:
it was Justin hensley
sorry

Gilbert, WV

#17 May 21, 2012
Yep after the 45- 50 minutes it took them to get there. They did absolutely have him out of the car and gone in about 10 minutes. but with nothing else going on in the county why did it take that long to get there. Im not sure if the man and lady were first responders or what but they did nothing more than look in the window. they did reach into the window and get a pulse. a faint one but it was there. then nothing else. to the extent of injuries maybe it was already to late but maybe it wasn't. either way. this was a terrible accident. my heart aches for his family and friends. it was so hard to sit right there in front of this knowing he was in that car had a pulse but was told you could be sued for messing with an auto accident and to go back to our vehicles. so sorry-as a mother help him was my only thought. being sued never entered my mind. but having absolutely
no authority I was ushered back to my vehicle
1 post removed
girly

Logan, WV

#19 May 21, 2012
Well if they call it in you should at least head toward where they called it in ...I mean for real someone calls in a wreck at least you can do is go check it out
ajffal

Charleston, WV

#20 May 21, 2012
girly wrote:
Well if they call it in you should at least head toward where they called it in ...I mean for real someone calls in a wreck at least you can do is go check it out
911 are the dispatchers. They tell fire/police/ems where they are needed. If they tell them to cancel, then they cancel. End of story. You don't like it? Tough. The first responders go where they're sent.
really

Logan, WV

#21 May 21, 2012
There is a good Samaritan law that will stop u from being sued or in any trouble for helping someone after paramedic get u have to leave and get out of the way....http://www.mileylegal.c om/blog/good-samaritans-west-v irginia-negligence-laws.cfm

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Logan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Loose turkey's on stratton street. 11 min just curious 3
Transgender Restrooms In Our Schools 17 min just curious 2
317 mob outta the joint? 22 min just curious 5
Wet Farts 2 hr Pooter123 3
Is Donna Pratt a good lawyer? Or not (Aug '08) 3 hr Legal eagle 27
Doug Whitten's Situation 3 hr Cowboy 1
What ever happened to smelly Kelli Ann fye? 4 hr Jake from State F... 13

Logan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance