The Walking Dead
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Yo Dawg

United States

#1 Nov 8, 2012
Yo I was a fan until dis week homie. They racist. They finally get another brotha so they kill off T Dog. They too afraid dat if they gots more than 1 brotha in da group dat we take over. Yo da black man juts trying to survive. It ain't rite. I ain't watching it no more unless they got more nikkaz.
Tiger

Waterloo, IL

#2 Nov 8, 2012
You know, yo dawg your trying to hard to be "black" every post you comment on you have to make it a point to be black which makes me think you are about as black as mayonaise.

Cool Hand Clem

“One day at a time”

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

----<>-----<>----<>-----<>---

#3 Nov 8, 2012
Hes just a black"Wannabee"....p athetic!

Booming Thunder
Level 5

Since: Oct 12

Western * U*S*A*

#4 Nov 8, 2012
There's a bunch of them around here.
walking dead jones

Chapmanville, WV

#5 Nov 8, 2012
I think the way they took t-dawg out was commendable. He went out as a warrior and a hero!!!! Do I like that he is dead??? No I don't I think it was to soon but then I thought about it and I realized that no character is safe in the world of the walking dead.... But that episode showed me that the creator's and writers are not afraid to go to far to tell the story and that no one is safe in the zombie apocalypse.... I am glad that Rick's awesome faithful wife died, stupid hoe!!!! just kidding lol but that's my 3 penny's worth of thought
Yo Dawg

United States

#6 Nov 9, 2012
walking dead jones wrote:
I think the way they took t-dawg out was commendable. He went out as a warrior and a hero!!!! Do I like that he is dead??? No I don't I think it was to soon but then I thought about it and I realized that no character is safe in the world of the walking dead.... But that episode showed me that the creator's and writers are not afraid to go to far to tell the story and that no one is safe in the zombie apocalypse.... I am glad that Rick's awesome faithful wife died, stupid hoe!!!! just kidding lol but that's my 3 penny's worth of thought
Yo, finally somebody who nos wats up. T-Dog went out a fighter homie I give him dat. I juts think they was afraid to have to miny homies at 1 time ya feel? We still gots michone. U no wat I think I'm keep watching but I still tore up from T Dog getting ate
1 post removed

“Smokin' Hot'n'Feelin' Groovy”

Level 9

Since: Apr 12

Here, There, and Everywhere,..

#8 Nov 9, 2012
The Sexually Dead...
1 post removed
Merle

Logan, WV

#10 Nov 12, 2012
yo dawg! happy to see me? if the zombies didn't kill him i was an rick too.
Draper boy

Logan, WV

#11 Nov 12, 2012
i hope they dont kill Merle off.i
Merle

Logan, WV

#12 Nov 12, 2012
rick cost me hand! i can't want to get my other hand on him. an im taking Daryl back to woodbury with me.
2 posts removed
Yo Dawg

United States

#15 Nov 14, 2012
Draper boy wrote:
i hope they dont kill Merle off.i
Yo I can't stand him. Darryl ight but I hope a black zombie com an bite his other hand off. That racist mf
1 post removed
Merle

Logan, WV

#17 Nov 15, 2012
Yo Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo I can't stand him. Darryl ight but I hope a black zombie com an bite his other hand off. That racist mf
how bout a big o hug for your old friend Merle.
1 post removed
Tyrese

Oakvale, WV

#19 Nov 25, 2012
Don't worry son, there's more black characters still to be introduced into the show. Read the books!
Draper boy

Logan, WV

#20 Nov 27, 2012
Michonne, she's no BS taking woman. wish i had her for a girlfriend. nobody would never ever pick on me again. Merle dont want nothing to do wit her.
Merle

Logan, WV

#21 Nov 27, 2012
jus tell the hole world u still wet ur pants BOY!
1 post removed
Yo Dawg

Logan, WV

#23 Dec 3, 2012
I been read dem comics online homie. Tyrese is da real deal homie.

Yo I ain't even seen Merle an Darryl in der yet when do they show up in da comics????
Yo Dawg

Logan, WV

#24 Dec 4, 2012
They kill off T-Dog to make room for Oscar then kill off Oscar to make room for Tyrese. Damn. When they gon have 2 nikkaz at da same time?
1 post removed
Yo Dawg

Logan, WV

#26 Dec 6, 2012
homie wrote:
They got michonne and tyrese so that be two of us peoples.
merle and darrell ain't in them comics.
I seen dat homie I am reading it they ain't thur an tyrese wit them at da farm
2 posts removed
hey hey hey

Logan, WV

#29 Dec 8, 2012
Merle wrote:
<quoted text>
how bout a big o hug for your old friend Merle.
Merle's gross, but in a very intriguing way.....
Yo Dawg

Lewisburg, WV

#30 Dec 14, 2012
Homie Merle a racist that actor do it too good I bet he a racist for real tho

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Logan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a word OR drop a word (Mar '10) 1 hr Mark mark 3,874
4 Letter WORD Game (Feb '10) 1 hr Mark mark 4,014
July 4th 1 hr One hitter quiter 3
DROP A Word AND ADD a word (Jan '10) 1 hr Mark mark 13,347
One Word Game (Feb '10) 2 hr Princess Hey 12,500
Boss Collins 5 hr Haters 8
Doug Witten 7 hr Chillyfalls 24
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Logan Mortgages