shannon prichard and april tomblin!

shannon prichard and april tomblin!

Posted in the Logan Forum

chris

United States

#1 Jan 4, 2010
She's a slut she gets with anybody and everybody and he's cheatin on her with kayla maynard i saw them together not even two days ago. Thats messed up dude they need to pick one person
uh-o

Logan, WV

#2 Jan 4, 2010
chris wrote:
She's a slut she gets with anybody and everybody and he's cheatin on her with kayla maynard i saw them together not even two days ago. Thats messed up dude they need to pick one person
She is nasty but shannon is just as nasty. Everybody knows how april goes around messin' with all them homely guys at school, and they still want her-come on-they are just as nasty as she is. April was dating a black boy and said if her mom found out then she would be in BIG trouble.
omaha

Logan, WV

#3 Jan 4, 2010
April Tomblin thats around 33 years old? What school?
uh-huh

Logan, WV

#4 Jan 4, 2010
omaha wrote:
April Tomblin thats around 33 years old? What school?
They are from dingess and the girl here is named April "MARIE" tomblin, she goes to logan High school, her mothers name is also April Tomblin. She will go to each period of her classes and kiss on a different boy. PUUUUUUUURE NAAAAAAASTY!!!!!!!
chris

United States

#5 Jan 4, 2010
well shannon deseaves better then that. she just a nasty wh*re we don't need here anymore. and she needs to quit acting like she has a kid.
uh-huh

Logan, WV

#6 Jan 4, 2010
chris wrote:
well shannon deseaves better then that. she just a nasty wh*re we don't need here anymore. and she needs to quit acting like she has a kid.
Well who picks his girls? He does. So that makes him nasty as well. No excuses for him deserving better. He couldn't be too much-dating april and then going out on her-instead of being honest and telling one or the other that he doesn't want to date one of them!!!!!!!!!!
Just a girl

Gilbert, WV

#7 Jan 4, 2010
Don't Shannon Prichard live at Peach Creek?
I know Shannon Prichard from Peach Creek.
Is this him?
uh-huh

Logan, WV

#8 Jan 4, 2010
Just a girl wrote:
Don't Shannon Prichard live at Peach Creek?
I know Shannon Prichard from Peach Creek.
Is this him?
Yes
chris

United States

#9 Jan 4, 2010
yea and he don't need to be with hoes that will get him in trouble again. and get him sent off his family needs him right now cause there going through a rough time.
1 post removed
lhs

United States

#11 Jan 8, 2010
well first april tomblin cant pick the guy she wants i heard today she is still messing around with matt. no doubt shes most likely still messing around with kyle shes so fu*kin stupid she is actin like she has a kid ...really god how stupid can one girl get.i just think shes a nastly little skank. ever heard of soap and water hunnny???????? put them toghther and use it!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Logan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DROP A Word AND ADD a word (Jan '10) 8 min Princess Hey 13,368
Add a word OR drop a word (Mar '10) 9 min Princess Hey 3,892
One Word Game (Feb '10) 11 min Princess Hey 12,518
4 Letter WORD Game (Feb '10) 12 min Princess Hey 4,019
July 4th 3 hr Mental Midgets 14
Who did Nikki Cooper run off with ...this time?? 11 hr She gone for good 3
curious 11 hr Huh 3

Logan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance