three 6 mafia

Huntington, WV

#1 Nov 4, 2012
does anyone know the hot hostess at Bob evans... doesnt wear a name tag but is hella hot!!!
really now

Inez, KY

#2 Nov 4, 2012
What does she look like?

“One day at a time”

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

----<>-----<>----<>-----<>---

#3 Nov 4, 2012
three 6 mafia wrote:
does anyone know the hot hostess at Bob evans... doesnt wear a name tag but is hella hot!!!
OOPS!I thought it was your sister!
1 post removed
three 6 mafia

Huntington, WV

#5 Nov 6, 2012
huge tits nice ass.. bout 5 foot 6 or so... id tap dat ass with my big black cock, gotta love white women wanting a black man
really now

Inez, KY

#6 Nov 6, 2012
I hear ya I think I've seen her in there before does she have brown hairts if that's the one I'd screw her into next Tuesday although I have. A white cock
deepak chopra

Madison, WV

#7 Nov 8, 2012
not a classy girl in the whole joint!! you guys should set your standards alil higher- o i see your imbreds you dont know how- lmao....

“One day at a time”

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

----<>-----<>----<>-----<>---

#8 Nov 8, 2012
When you leave a quarter for a tip I think you have failed to impress!
lol

Marietta, OH

#9 Nov 8, 2012
You talking about the one in Logan? I think I know who you are referring to.

I'd tongue punch that
really now

Inez, KY

#10 Nov 9, 2012
deepak chopra wrote:
not a classy girl in the whole joint!! you guys should set your standards alil higher- o i see your imbreds you dont know how- lmao....
seems like your just mad that noone wants to tongue punch you....
1 post removed
deepak chopra

Huntington, WV

#12 Nov 9, 2012
really now wrote:
<quoted text>seems like your just mad that noone wants to tongue punch you....
lmao... tongue punch?? sounds like a bunch of kids on here!! are you referring to the male dwarf there- i can see where your uneducated self would find him well dwarfy- lol- and when you grow up you will see just how stupid u really are- defend your penny anny job- dont worry what i get- know that im not slinging slop at bob evans for 2 bucks an hr.you dumbass hillbillie
really now

Inez, KY

#13 Nov 9, 2012
That's the thing though I don't sling slop there either but you should keep on slinging your sloppy vagina. You know at least the people there are working and not laying up on welfare people have to get by one way or another I'm sure they don'tt love their job. Who would at 2$ an hour?
dumb people

Marietta, OH

#14 Nov 9, 2012
Most waitresses bring up 4-$500 a week.$2 a hour? Sure. That doesn't count tips.
deepak chopra

Huntington, WV

#15 Nov 9, 2012
really now wrote:
That's the thing though I don't sling slop there either but you should keep on slinging your sloppy vagina. You know at least the people there are working and not laying up on welfare people have to get by one way or another I'm sure they don'tt love their job. Who would at 2$ an hour?
imma laughinnn at you- not very educated are ya?
really now

Inez, KY

#16 Nov 9, 2012
coming From someone that can't spell that doesn't offend me one bit. Object well but anyways I'd stick my fist in that hostess: : D
hostess

Charleston, WV

#17 Nov 10, 2012
really now wrote:
coming From someone that can't spell that doesn't offend me one bit. Object well but anyways I'd stick my fist in that hostess:: D
you havent got a chance in hell LOSER-
deepak chopra

Danville, WV

#18 Nov 11, 2012
HAHAHAHAHAHA i told you azzwipe- stil a laughin at you!!
BobEvansGirl

Williamson, WV

#19 Apr 13, 2015
dumb people wrote:
Most waitresses bring up 4-$500 a week.$2 a hour? Sure. That doesn't count tips.
That is not true! I work at bob Evans now and the servers are lucky if they bring home 200 a week..not to mention they have to claim tips for taxes and credit tips get taxed as well.
Customee

Williamson, WV

#20 Apr 13, 2015
Went there tonight and I heard the guy grill cook yelling about how he wishes everyone would leave and he hates this goddamn place. You best believe that'll be getting a call to corporate.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Logan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DROP A Word AND ADD a word (Jan '10) 4 min Dream Crystal 11,741
Add a word OR drop a word (Mar '10) 20 min Dream Crystal 2,902
Song Title Game! (Jan '10) 26 min Dream Crystal 10,183
Facebook Logan County Watchdog 28 min Casual Observer 17
drop a word/add a word (Jan '10) 36 min Annie-Oakley 13,272
One Word Game (Feb '10) 37 min Dream Crystal 12,117
Next Boys Basketball Coach at Logan 1 hr Hoops 9
More from around the web

Logan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE