New. Superintendent

Posted in the Logan Forum

Mister Curious

East Bank, WV

#1 Jan 29, 2013
Did Phyllis Doty get the new position or did Junior Amburgey. I only hope the new person will put the Logan County students first and everything else comes second. Some people have told me that an outsider might had been a better choice. I seen the projected salary of 110,000 dollars for the first year for whoever will be hired. That's a lot of money for anyone to make since a first year Logan County Professional Schooll Teacher can only make around 28,000 dollars a year. Actually it's a 82,000 dollar difference. WOW!
Logan Larry

Tobyhanna, PA

#2 Jan 29, 2013
Mister Curious wrote:
Did Phyllis Doty get the new position or did Junior Amburgey. I only hope the new person will put the Logan County students first and everything else comes second. Some people have told me that an outsider might had been a better choice. I seen the projected salary of 110,000 dollars for the first year for whoever will be hired. That's a lot of money for anyone to make since a first year Logan County Professional Schooll Teacher can only make around 28,000 dollars a year. Actually it's a 82,000 dollar difference. WOW!
What degrees does Mrs. Doty's possess? Is she a certified school administrator?
1 post removed
Sissy

Prestonsburg, KY

#4 Feb 5, 2013
Who is taking Wilma's job?
info

Whitman, WV

#5 Feb 5, 2013
It was in the Logan Banner last week. Phyllis Doty (whom I do not know nor have I ever heard of) got the position. It did mention the salary was 110K, then a increase after the 2nd year.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Logan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
joey wilson 1 hr old friend 4
New Business Robbed 1 hr Eagle Eyr 1
Hunting Clubs 2 hr Huntingbuddy 1
loretta southers (Mar '12) 4 hr lance 6
Do you approve of Rupert Phillips as State Hous... (Mar '12) 7 hr yep 18
prostitution 7 hr wild one 111
jim moore 9 hr Nunya business 1
Logan Dating
Find my Match

Logan Jobs