the Pizza Hut in Monitor

Posted in the Logan Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
madashell

Milford, OH

#1 Sep 3, 2010
I wanted to let everyone know not to eat at the Pizza Hut store on Rt 44. My family and I went in there tonight and left due to nastiness. Salad bar lettuce was rotten and had small insects flying in it, tables were dirty, the place smelled of urine and the employees didnt look too nice either.
crackers

United States

#2 Sep 3, 2010
I quit going when I got a salad at the bar and forked a big cock roach. Pucked all over the place.

That done it for me!
listen

Charleston, WV

#3 Sep 3, 2010
I went there to eat and waited like 1hr an 30 mns for them to cook a personal pan pizza and walked out and yes the health department needs to look around up there for sure

Since: Aug 09

Omar

#4 Sep 5, 2010
went into this store tonight and stood at the door for at least 10 minutes before anyone realized I was even there. Then when I finally got seated I got in a seat that felt really sticky and the table was very dirty, looked as if it hadnt been wiped down in a few days. My family and I got up and moved to another table.
When I went up to the counter to pay my bill a man whom later I was told is the manager of that place Justin something just took my money and stuck it in the cash drawer, looked as thou he didnt even ring my order up. Not sure what is going on there. Next time we have a taste for pizza we will visit Giovanni's
indeed

Milford, OH

#5 Sep 5, 2010
well giving Justin Bias that job as the manager was insane of someone. I mean come on not only a drug problem there but he was in fact involved in two seperate murders. He always gets out of trouble when he squeals on his buddies. Whoever is in charge of the hiring there sure doesnt know what they are doing. If any background check at all was done you sure would have seen something.
Now I hear he has his drug buddy Frank working there as well.

I wont go back in that place until he either quits or gets fired.
my 2 cents

United States

#6 Sep 5, 2010
Would not eat at Monitor Pizza Hut for ......... well you could not pay me to eat there and I like Pizza Hut pizza. If you had seen what I saw at Monitor P/H you would not eat there either. I won't go into it on a public forum.

If the owners or whoever is incharge wants to fire the whole bunch and clean the place from floor to ceiling I might consider eating at the Monitor P/H again.
theColdHardTruth

Charleston, WV

#7 Sep 5, 2010
i live less than a mile from the Pizza Hut in
Monitor, and I wouldnt eat there if they paid me to. the employees and building needs to be cleaned top to bottom. Even though I live less than a mile from it, I would drive to South Charleston rather than eat there. And that is the Cold Hard Truth!
I agree

Logan, WV

#8 Sep 6, 2010
theColdHardTruth wrote:
i live less than a mile from the Pizza Hut in
Monitor, and I wouldnt eat there if they paid me to. the employees and building needs to be cleaned top to bottom. Even though I live less than a mile from it, I would drive to South Charleston rather than eat there. And that is the Cold Hard Truth!
Preach it brother!
DonniesFriend

Milford, OH

#9 Sep 6, 2010
Let me tell you from someone who knows. That Pizza Hut needed shut down about 2 years back, long overdue. Donnie Hughes has to be without doubt the worst District Manager Rage has ever had. He has put 'his buddies' running the store whom have turned out to be the reason the monitor store was ran down. It started with Josh Wheaton whom was a drinking buddy of Donnie's whom later robbed the store, This new guy Justin I hear is also a friend of his who knows what he'll end up doing. I know the store is not clean and you cannot get good service there to save your life. Don't Give them your business! There is a much nicer store just right in Logan located in Stollings where you can be served and get the quality food your hard earned money is worthy of.
DonniesFriend

Milford, OH

#10 Sep 6, 2010
oh and also let me not forget Mistie Fergeson :)
I agree

Logan, WV

#11 Sep 6, 2010
DonniesFriend wrote:
Let me tell you from someone who knows. That Pizza Hut needed shut down about 2 years back, long overdue. Donnie Hughes has to be without doubt the worst District Manager Rage has ever had. He has put 'his buddies' running the store whom have turned out to be the reason the monitor store was ran down. It started with Josh Wheaton whom was a drinking buddy of Donnie's whom later robbed the store, This new guy Justin I hear is also a friend of his who knows what he'll end up doing. I know the store is not clean and you cannot get good service there to save your life. Don't Give them your business! There is a much nicer store just right in Logan located in Stollings where you can be served and get the quality food your hard earned money is worthy of.
Makes you want to say Hummmmmm!
Shayde

Paintsville, KY

#12 Sep 6, 2010
DonniesFriend wrote:
oh and also let me not forget Mistie Fergeson :)
she no longer works there. last thing i heard she ran of to georgia after stealing money from there.
friend

Charleston, WV

#13 Sep 6, 2010
i know justin personally and he was not involved in and murders so whoever goes around logan sayin he is needs to get their stories straight. as for eating at that pizza hut. i dont and i live by it. the employees and nasty and need to have better hygeine. as for justin he has been trying to fix the problems at pizza hut. he spends 99% of his time there. if you dont like their food then dont eat there.
Shayde

Logan, WV

#14 Sep 6, 2010
friend wrote:
i know justin personally and he was not involved in and murders so whoever goes around logan sayin he is needs to get their stories straight. as for eating at that pizza hut. i dont and i live by it. the employees and nasty and need to have better hygeine. as for justin he has been trying to fix the problems at pizza hut. he spends 99% of his time there. if you dont like their food then dont eat there.
it is true that justin spends most of his time there. i go by there everyday and he is there. as for the murders and stealing that he's been accused of, i have no idea. he may or may not have...
mongoose

Statts Mills, WV

#15 Sep 6, 2010
NO COMMET !

My Mom tought us if you don't have anything good to say about someone don't say anything atoll.
Draper boy

Elkview, WV

#16 Sep 6, 2010
friend wrote:
Talk to Brian Dotson. He'll tell you all about your good buddy Justin. Oh, wait, he's in jail, after he took the rap on killing someone. You must not know Justin as well as you say you do.
Dr Ruth

Charleston, WV

#17 Sep 6, 2010
friend wrote:
If he is trying to fix the problem, then why is he hiring these nasy people? Why is he screwing around with one of the employees and staying there half the night with her? As I commented on the other thread, this is unprofessional and looks bad on the company weather it be Pizza Hut or any other that lets this go on.
witness

Prestonsburg, KY

#18 Sep 6, 2010
I always see a gray mustang parked in the parking lot at 4:30 am which makes me wonder what is going on in the building at that hour? I hear the driver of that car is also Justin Bias's girlfriend who is also a employee there. Ummm, interesting isnt it. I for one wouldnt want to eat in a dining room where alot of sex takes place.

Since: Sep 10

Logan, WV

#19 Sep 6, 2010
witness wrote:
I always see a gray mustang parked in the parking lot at 4:30 am which makes me wonder what is going on in the building at that hour? I hear the driver of that car is also Justin Bias's girlfriend who is also a employee there. Ummm, interesting isnt it. I for one wouldnt want to eat in a dining room where alot of sex takes place.
well if justin's boss found out that he was dating an employee, he could be fired instantly. the cameras in the store do work, so unless the sex is in the bathroom or in one of the walk-in freezers, its gonna be on film.
1 post removed
Casper

Logan, WV

#21 Sep 7, 2010
Boo !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Logan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pete and rice gurl post get took down why 1 hr Vagina Checker 22
Charles St. Logan 9 hr Who cares 2
Alexis Sloan of Logan 15 hr AlexisWho Lol 15
Bible Thumped Sun Asplundh 4
Drugs at Rt 44 yard salers Sun rt 44 yardsaler 2
Bum Boothe Sun hedge 4
Town Bees Sun Sick 1

Logan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance