glitter girls owner
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Pepper Spray

United States

#1 Oct 3, 2008
I would just like to know how Glitter Girls owner got a liscense, since he is a CONVICTED FELON! Not sure about his son but im almost sure he isnt old enough to have a liscense to sell alcohol..BUT THATS THE SAME LOGAN COUNTY FOR YA. im sure all u got to do is go up Cora after hours and pick up the same girls EVEN CHEAPER!
wow

Clovis, NM

#2 Oct 3, 2008
who is the owner?
Dasimpleman

Humble, TX

#3 Oct 3, 2008
Heck we have politicians here that are convicted felons, seems logical that one could own a strip club,,,,,LOL
pbe man

Lubbock, TX

#4 Oct 3, 2008
does your wife/girlfriend work there? or maybe u wanted to.but even they have standards. lol i say leave him alone who cares if he's a convicted felon i like him.
Big Dick Johnson

United States

#5 Oct 5, 2008
Who Cares?

Did the world stop spinning on it's axis because somebody you don't like opened up another titty bar in a town full of them?
Please, get a life, lady.

If you don't like it, don't go there and spend your money.
sidl

Humble, TX

#6 Oct 6, 2008
I think all bars are a mockery to our town!
1 post removed
i live at logan

United States

#8 Oct 27, 2008
i like glittergirls
i like sunshine and delightful and ezrider
bigsexy

Clovis, NM

#9 Oct 28, 2008
glitter girls is a fun bar to go to theres nothing wrong with going there to socialize and have fun everyone has to do something in life i even go there
bigsexy

Clovis, NM

#10 Oct 28, 2008
even men like the big girl that works there every one has a different flavor in girls its not a disgrace or mochary its a part of life
joe

Kinston, NC

#11 Nov 1, 2008
sidl wrote:
I think all bars are a mockery to our town!
I think your a mockery to our town
Stallards boy

Kinston, NC

#12 Nov 1, 2008
i live at logan wrote:
i like glittergirls
i like sunshine and delightful and ezrider
Sunshine? Isn't that O B's slut? LOL LMAO
1 post removed
Anti-Nudist

United States

#14 Nov 1, 2008
These strip clubs are a waste of precious land space! I actually saw whom I suppose is the owner of one of them, in a restaurant eating with his wife/or girlfriend and thier young daughter (I'm talking probably between 11 and 14 yrs old). After their meal, they got into the "company" booty taxi and drove off. I felt sooooo sorry for that kid! Women should think more of themselves than to take it off and shake it for a quick dollar. Its sickening! These aren't the cleanest women either! They are nasty, drug using whores who have no self respect!

Ladies: Be careful who you bag, those cute guys you been hookin up with have been bangin the hookers from the booty clubs. Dont go home with gifts you didnt leave with!
peter griffen

Logan, WV

#15 Nov 4, 2008
i like titties
ihatehim

United States

#16 Nov 4, 2008
i hate him!!!!!!!!!!
he's a prick!
chris griffen

Logan, WV

#17 Nov 4, 2008
boobies!!!
omg

Clovis, NM

#18 Nov 4, 2008
who is the owner
Stewart Gilligan Griffen

Logan, WV

#19 Nov 4, 2008
obama
FAMILY

Humble, TX

#20 Nov 5, 2008
yeahhh he's my family so if i was u i'd back off.. and yeahh i know those girl is nasty.. every1 of them is descusting.. im not at all taking up for them.. but eddie running the business is like every1 else running a business.. some ppl rum department store, some run coalmines, eddie run a strip bar.. it brings in money don't it? yes it does.. and alot of it.. so if u don't like the strippers thats fine.. but don't take about eddie.. he's actually a REALLY great guy!

Since: Oct 08

Rupert, WV

#21 Nov 5, 2008
i jus realised who the owner is, i actually know and like him very much! AND

"sidl
I think all bars are a mockery to our town!"

why because this town is squeaky clean? lol please! i dont care if ya like it or not! there here! deal with it!
Family

Humble, TX

#22 Nov 5, 2008
just because u make a post on the internet that u don't like these bars, doesnt mean their gonna close them down because u don't like them.. so if u don't like them then just keep it to urself.. its not gonna make a difference if u say u don't like them.. so just keep it to urself..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Logan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Logan County School System 1 hr LastCall 32
News Southern's Graduation 1 hr Bernie 1
Antonia pansera 2 hr just me 11
drop a word/add a word (Jan '10) 2 hr Princess Hey 13,313
DROP A Word AND ADD a word (Jan '10) 2 hr Princess Hey 11,766
Sarah Philips 7 hr wondering 1
jessie murray 8 hr just curious 7
More from around the web

Logan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE