Hillbilly Ninja Struck by Automobile

Posted in the Logan Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Grasshopper

Hurricane, WV

#1 Feb 13, 2009
Just wondered if y'all heard about "Diamond Dave," aka "Kung Fu Hillbilly," "Hillbilly Ninja?"
Seems Dave got into a fight and did some serious dental damage to some guy. Then the guy ran him over with a car. He's over at LRMC pretty dinged up. The Super Troopers brought him in and now surgery before a trip to SWRJ. Anyway, if you're a fan of his, go on over and get an autograph. It may be a while before he can make a new video.
Hillbilly DUDE

Alexandria, VA

#2 Feb 13, 2009
I think I heard of him. He is very widely known all over the place! Sounds like another quiet day in Logan. Maybe I can get his autograph before he goes to jail!
Not from here

Scott Depot, WV

#3 Feb 13, 2009
he is from Ohio.
Boone County Ninja is just the name he uses.
diamond dave

United States

#4 Feb 13, 2009
i aint got hit by no car i just kungfued lil wayne because i caught him and ashley a doin it.
Grasshopper

Hurricane, WV

#5 Feb 14, 2009
Not from here wrote:
he is from Ohio.
OK, thats cool, but he still ended up in the ER at Logan, WV
Grasshopper

Hurricane, WV

#6 Feb 14, 2009
diamond dave wrote:
i aint got hit by no car i just kungfued lil wayne because i caught him and ashley a doin it.
A Li'l Wayne got a mad a cause you wouldn't a fix him his a bologna a sandwich to take to a work, and he a kungfued you with his a Chevette.
no he didnt

Hurricane, WV

#7 Feb 14, 2009
i work there. you people are crazy.
Grasshopper

Hurricane, WV

#8 Feb 14, 2009
and?
Bobby Vance

Scott Depot, WV

#9 Feb 15, 2009
yo playa i see yo youtube vids u dat what up
yeh he is

West Hamlin, WV

#10 Apr 15, 2009
Not from here wrote:
he is from Ohio.
hell i live right up their in teh trailer park with him, hell ashle and lil wayne are my brother and sister, and dave my cousin,he lives in a damn old tool shed right behind our trailer with an added on room, we's from up on camp creek, in boone county. hell he tattooed my tittie
Rugger

Beckley, WV

#11 Apr 15, 2009
Criminey.
You mean he didn't whip out the scoal can death star and throw it through the wind shield?
Some ninja. He deserves to get his dumb ass run over...

You know, I watched A Fistfull of Dollars 300 times myself. But that don't make me no gunfighter.
Must be a Boone County Thang....
fred at just talk radio

Dawsonville, GA

#12 May 15, 2009
I would like to talk to this Dave feller and do an interview. Please have him contact me. [email protected]
IMPOSTEr

United States

#13 May 15, 2009
diamond dave wrote:
You ain't the real diamond dave, but I have a good idea who this is lol by your post!
Whoop Yonder

United States

#14 Oct 28, 2009
I like that there Ninja feller. He's purty cool if you axe me. I'd like to shove a big ol' ding a long in nijetta's mater can too.
wrongo

United States

#15 Oct 28, 2009
Not from here wrote:
he is from Ohio.
He isn't from here or Ohio, he is from Boone County, NC.
Chris

Friendsville, TN

#16 Oct 30, 2009
Listen I understand you people want to claim my FRIEND DAVID but he is from Powell TN No west Va nor Ohio or anywhere else that claims him!!!!
1 post removed
wtf

Elmhurst, PA

#18 May 8, 2010
you people actually WANT people to believe you know this guy? wow

Level 3

Since: Feb 10

somewhere in the mountains

#19 May 8, 2010
he is actually from boone county wv, boone is a city in nc but i dont think it is a county
1 post removed
Diemon Dave

Knoxville, TN

#21 Oct 31, 2010
I know it's been a while but I am finally gettin back around to puttin out some new stuff for you people. Go check it out on www.DiemonDave.com
candi

Goliad, TX

#22 Jun 22, 2011
Need new videos sensei dave, i just about got the judi chop down, love: chucka norris

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Logan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shaun Adkins vs Cody Gore 5 min just curious 2
New guy at Bob Evans? 7 min just curious 11
WVOW Should Be Ashamed 13 min Starry Night 19
Bobby "the crackhead" curry! 1 hr Jenn 9
DROP A Word AND ADD a word (Jan '10) 1 hr Princess Hey 13,287
One Word Game (Feb '10) 1 hr Princess Hey 12,445
drop a word/add a word (Jan '10) 1 hr Princess Hey 14,655
Drowning of baby in Logan 6 hr Kelly 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance