name all the guys billie jean jenkins...

name all the guys billie jean jenkins has been with

Posted in the Logan Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
facts

Logan, WV

#1 Jun 7, 2010
ok this will be fun, lets really put the facts on here, name the guys that u know of that billie jean jenkins has been with,, "parental advisory" im sure this is gonna get a lil nasty, nobody under 21 allowed to comment plz...

“About Stephen Robinson”

Level 1

Since: May 10

Chillicothe Ohio

#2 Jun 7, 2010
why do you care?

Level 2

Since: Feb 10

Logan,wv

#3 Jun 7, 2010
Who cares? honestly..who cares? lol..dude..get a hobby
facts

Logan, WV

#4 Jun 7, 2010
jess..lol..i belive u have no room talkin, u need to get a hobby..lol..u r a topix hoe

Level 2

Logan,wv

#5 Jun 7, 2010
facts wrote:
jess..lol..i belive u have no room talkin, u need to get a hobby..lol..u r a topix hoe
Haha..yeah right..I get one here for fun..not to shi*talk someone else..
lol

United States

#6 Jun 7, 2010
facts wrote:
ok this will be fun, lets really put the facts on here, name the guys that u know of that billie jean jenkins has been with,, "parental advisory" im sure this is gonna get a lil nasty, nobody under 21 allowed to comment plz...
Looks like u have something against her so u r tryin to start shit about her because u r too big of a coward to say it to her face!!!Afraid r ya??
facts

Logan, WV

#7 Jun 7, 2010
but your tellin me to get a hobby..lol..i looked at you facebook an u look like a slut..
1 post removed

Level 2

Logan,wv

#9 Jun 7, 2010
facts wrote:
but your tellin me to get a hobby..lol..i looked at you facebook an u look like a slut..
Ok..and what does my facebook have to do with anything? exactly..i probably need to go set my page as private right now so wierdos like you cant get on there and look..and Im sry you think i look like a slut (:
1 post removed

Level 2

Logan,wv

#11 Jun 7, 2010
Cabin- Fever wrote:
<quoted text>Your Sick!!! You really need to get a life!!!
THANK YOU!! And my facebook IS private..lol
1 post removed

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#13 Jun 7, 2010
Yeah why does it matter to you who all she has been with. Its nobody's business but HERS!
u know who

United States

#14 Jun 7, 2010
facts wrote:
you are a straight bitch and a hater.if I ever find out who you are you won't be able to talk or type.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#15 Jun 7, 2010
my opinion, its the way a person carry's themself. if she didnt live the way she does then people wouldnt be saying things about her like they do on here. dont get mad at the truth, they always said the truth hurts.. im the clean up man!!!
so sad

Lewistown, IL

#16 Jun 8, 2010
the clean up man and facts and whatever other names u use is the same person noone stupid here only the person who keeps putting this nonsense on topix. I heard the authorities are involved now so be prepared to be revealed because its not going to be pretty....I CANT WAIT
Pat Jo

Elkview, WV

#17 Jun 8, 2010
camera phones r so kewl
not gay

Stollings, WV

#18 Jun 12, 2010
billie jean is sexy id sleep with her im not scared of ****y
got ur back from man

Logan, WV

#19 Jun 18, 2010
People people people u need to wakeup and grow-up for real....tht gurl can do watever she wants to....the reason i think u r on here writing "BS" is bc she must of took ur man or u made bc some1 i want do want u but they want her instead.....so stop being childist and go do sumthing wit u life...really....it seems like u need sum dick and ur mad bc u cant get any at all!! so get over ur self.....and honey dont hate on ppl tht can get any man they want and dont have to try to do so!!!but if u would get off ur flat a** and do something wit urself i know ull find tht sumthing i mean sum1 out there for u.....take care jesus loves you...lol
the XXX man

Morgantown, WV

#20 Aug 28, 2010
not gay wrote:
billie jean is sexy id sleep with her im not scared of ****y
U might not b scared of ****\y but u better be scared of STD's if u even start thinking of sleeping with billie jean bro
AMBER

Hansford, WV

#21 Aug 10, 2012
the XXX man wrote:
<quoted text>
U might not b scared of ****\y but u better be scared of STD's if u even start thinking of sleeping with billie jean bro
STFU Billie is my aunt and shes a good person and has been through alot and obviously u bitches just cant get her off your mind sounds like jealousy to me....And why cant u put ur name instead of being a bitch and tell us who u are ?

this is just ridiculous and has been going on forever , who has that much free time to put forums like this..Sounds like HATERS to me. She at least has a good job and dont set on her ass all day talking about people on here..She actually has a life so y dont u put ur real name instead of hiding or leave her alone
ol town gal

Dearborn, MI

#22 Aug 10, 2012
u know who wrote:
<quoted text>you are a straight bitch and a hater.if I ever find out who you are you won't be able to talk or type.
i bet that is mrs.mann kelly.....u shldnt be havin a married man livin with u and ur mommmy....thats funny as hell that u can work and buy pills everyday but cant take care of your own kids,but guess shes just good at layin on her bak and makin them. I don't really have a problem with her,but I do know she THINKS she is a beauty queen,and its more like a HOE-LOOK A LIKE....It's just sad when u let your mama raise your kids but hell she gets it from her mama. When mama is a pill sellin h)#,then the apple don't fall far from the tree. Hell look at her sister. Sad all logan people have no life and get a kick outta being pussys and staying home cuz u got no job,no car,and no life. All you need to go to the person if you got a problem or STFU!!!!
u so funnny

Dearborn, MI

#23 Aug 10, 2012
AMBER wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU Billie is my aunt and shes a good person and has been through alot and obviously u bitches just cant get her off your mind sounds like jealousy to me....And why cant u put ur name instead of being a bitch and tell us who u are ?
this is just ridiculous and has been going on forever , who has that much free time to put forums like this..Sounds like HATERS to me. She at least has a good job and dont set on her ass all day talking about people on here..She actually has a life so y dont u put ur real name instead of hiding or leave her alone
Wow,its her sis's daughter. Is she a good mom? Didn't think so. If she had a good job,y was she livin in a lil room with mann inside your mamaws house??? Ohhh,I forgot she gets her meds there. lol. All of her kids,ur mama 2,do the same thing and to give up your kids for a man,men,and drugs,,,,sorry but they are pieces of shit.... Both of them need to grow up and stop fukin if they aren't gonna b the 1's who raise them. That means finacially taking care of them too. U are being 4 her cuz she is your aunt,but u need to look at what all has been went on and see that facts prove your wrong. And I DON'T SEE Y ANY1 IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD "HATE AS U SAY" ON HER. SHE IS SO NO-WHERE NEAR WHAT SHE THINKS SHE IS.. She wouldnt have her job up there taking blood at wal-mart if they knew she was a pill head and dope head so I would have the post removed b4 more shit gets started if u really love her so much. You need to look at her and your mom,and want better for yourself. Its a very sad situation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Logan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chief Logan Park Road 2 hr Someone who knows 7
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 2 hr louege 4,207
Who should be the next SHERIFF of Logan County ... 2 hr Chris W 5
ReAnna Kinser 5 hr Opinionated 5
ChrisTINA? Stratton? 6 hr One bad move 11
News Ojeda to announce run for U.S. Congress - 6 hr No longer a fan 28
Hey Sissy Girl 7 hr Done dirt cheap 4

Logan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance