First Prev
of 2
Next Last
lol

Belfry, KY

#24 Aug 18, 2009
hey it is foodie wrote:
hey u all was not togetther for no few weeks danny say he dont even know who u are so if so can u tell me who u are so if so i can go on with my life
Honey get over him! Once a player always a player! He's never gonna be true to anyone!
foodie

United States

#25 Oct 9, 2009
i know but danny is the best dad i know he is doing good with little benji and me he works and everthing and he has not be doing any drugs are baby is so much better then that shit do u all know what i am talking about no u dont u all are still on them dan drugs so get the fuck on some one els not my boyfriend
Adam

Williamson, WV

#26 Oct 10, 2009
You people need to move the hell on and go harass someone else. So what if people get high? We only live once, why not have fun doing it? Right? As for Danny now, he doesn't do anything because he doesn't want to lose his baby. He's a really great dad, I know, I used to live with them for a long time and moved out but I still visit from time to time. He's has a job now making more than you do probably, that is if you even have a job. You people have too much damn time on your hands. Leave Dan and Ran alone. I love you two!
I know her

Lewisburg, TN

#27 Apr 13, 2011
Adam wrote:
You people need to move the hell on and go harass someone else. So what if people get high? We only live once, why not have fun doing it? Right? As for Danny now, he doesn't do anything because he doesn't want to lose his baby. He's a really great dad, I know, I used to live with them for a long time and moved out but I still visit from time to time. He's has a job now making more than you do probably, that is if you even have a job. You people have too much damn time on your hands. Leave Dan and Ran alone. I love you two!
There are sooo many thing I could say about this. So what if people get high? Really? People should be more concerned about their kids and not worry about getting high. Danny always was and always will be a druggie. He will never change. Only thing that changes about his is which woman he decides to be with when he can find a different one willing to be with him.
I know her

Lewisburg, TN

#28 Apr 13, 2011
From what I know of, Foodie isn't any better than Danny.
foodie

Paintsville, KY

#29 Feb 14, 2012
I know her wrote:
From what I know of, Foodie isn't any better than Danny.
,,,,,,,,,, we are doing good sorry yo u all and no we ant on welfare dans got a job and i do good too and do we ask any body 4 any thing no pay your bill and keep your family safe dont worry about me i got the good life so what i smoke what u going to do nothing at leat i say who i am i have nothing to hide on here dope is pills coke and all the other stuff i cant affor it when u pay bills and take care of little b find u some one to love and leave us alone thing and god bless u every body fall but they get up like i did and make a difference of there life so get over it i am so happy were i am got my own home do u .no do u pay any type of bills bet not so keep talking shit and see what happen to u and yours i know who this is so smile you are on camera..........i love u daddy think 4 every thing u have done 4 me and are little girl u are the best dad ever love b and ran
Drug test food stampers

Houston, TX

#30 Feb 16, 2012
foodie wrote:
<quoted text>,,,,,,,,,, we are doing good sorry yo u all and no we ant on welfare dans got a job and i do good too and do we ask any body 4 any thing no pay your bill and keep your family safe dont worry about me i got the good life so what i smoke what u going to do nothing at leat i say who i am i have nothing to hide on here dope is pills coke and all the other stuff i cant affor it when u pay bills and take care of little b find u some one to love and leave us alone thing and god bless u every body fall but they get up like i did and make a difference of there life so get over it i am so happy were i am got my own home do u .no do u pay any type of bills bet not so keep talking shit and see what happen to u and yours i know who this is so smile you are on camera..........i love u daddy think 4 every thing u have done 4 me and are little girl u are the best dad ever love b and ran
You have a child to take care of you dumb ass. Thats why you shouldnt be getting high! Why do they call you Foodie? Because when you and all your little dope head buddies had the 'munchies' you used your FOOD STAMPS to buy snacks. Your kind is the reason I am all for drug testing welfare recipients. You probably don't get a welfare check, I believe that, but I know your big ass is getting food stamps, and by god I work everyday and pay taxes to help take care of your dumb ass. If CPS had any sense they would take that baby and adopt it out to a family with some sense. I don't know why dumbasses are allowed to breed.
foodie

Paintsville, KY

#31 Feb 17, 2012
Drug test food stampers wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a child to take care of you dumb ass. Thats why you shouldnt be getting high! Why do they call you Foodie? Because when you and all your little dope head buddies had the 'munchies' you used your FOOD STAMPS to buy snacks. Your kind is the reason I am all for drug testing welfare recipients. You probably don't get a welfare check, I believe that, but I know your big ass is getting food stamps, and by god I work everyday and pay taxes to help take care of your dumb ass. If CPS had any sense they would take that baby and adopt it out to a family with some sense. I don't know why dumbasses are allowed to breed.
.......... and no dont get foodstamps the only thing i do is smoke cig and no that was my nick name when i was in school there was a snack called foodies that i would always take to school and i take dam good care of my baby u can ask any body that knows me u must not know me dum ass and so happy u do pay taxes i do to i work every day must be taking care of u and yours u knoew a lot about it look at my kid she is so well took care of u must not know me dum dum i got my shit together some people do and i wish i got foodstamps it would help a lot but me and my man make to much money so get your shit right be 4 u start talking shit but i bet u wont say this shit to my face so u got any thing els to run your mouth about if so come and find me please i would love too meet u and see how better u are then me i bet hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahhahaha and all yell i love being big it is me if u dont like suck it
not in my group

Belfry, KY

#32 Feb 19, 2012
Randa does get food stamps and welfare check,and smokes pot constantly...anyone who really knows her knows this,I think Dan is a good dad but Ran is a awful mom...If not for her mom and Dan she probably would have had her daughter taken from her already.When you are trash and hang out with trash , then you get trash. Ashame their daughter has to grow up and be in the group as well..
Mickey

Point Pleasant, WV

#33 Feb 21, 2012
not in my group wrote:
Randa does get food stamps and welfare check,and smokes pot constantly...anyone who really knows her knows this,I think Dan is a good dad but Ran is a awful mom...If not for her mom and Dan she probably would have had her daughter taken from her already.When you are trash and hang out with trash , then you get trash. Ashame their daughter has to grow up and be in the group as well..
About time someone told it as it is...hoorayyy
danny castle

Paintsville, KY

#34 Apr 28, 2012
sorry but ran does everything u got that woring yes i help sometimes when i can but she is are rock.I am so happy she took me back i have hurt her in so many way it at funny.she is the best mom ever i wish i would have met her when i was younger she has helped me in so meany was i am looking 4 a job so if u all want to talk about me and mine maybe u can help us too any one need any work done or know were a job is i love u ran sorry 4 what people are saying on here but i live with u every day i know that u are a loving mom and woman and a friend see u in a little bit ran!!!!!!!!!!
lol

New York, NY

#35 Apr 28, 2012
danny castle wrote:
sorry but ran does everything u got that woring yes i help sometimes when i can but she is are rock.I am so happy she took me back i have hurt her in so many way it at funny.she is the best mom ever i wish i would have met her when i was younger she has helped me in so meany was i am looking 4 a job so if u all want to talk about me and mine maybe u can help us too any one need any work done or know were a job is i love u ran sorry 4 what people are saying on here but i live with u every day i know that u are a loving mom and woman and a friend see u in a little bit ran!!!!!!!!!!
Jobs are easy to find
ya dont need to know

Ruskin, FL

#36 May 10, 2012
Jobs in Logan are easy to find. Fast food places are always hiring. a Job is a Job.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Logan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
clinton coming 6 min Bubba 5
Is Joe Mendez Still Claiming to Be an Atheist? 19 min oxymoron 3
Logan women 29 min Greg 29
Child abuse at 7 8 Holden 9 hr whofncares 9
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 9 hr West Hamlin folk 1,266
John maynard 9 hr Amanda 4
oreo 10 hr Sal Harpton 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Logan Mortgages