Elkview, WV

#30 Nov 19, 2012
Are any of them on the take?
3 posts removed
lol

Evansville, IN

#34 Dec 2, 2012
officerswife2010 wrote:
I wouldn't post these guys names. U know ppl r getting sued over topix. They can find u
I would just like to know what they would get sued over? Anyone can post their opinion and hide,and some do it well. If you notice the true pussys will change the ip add,and run off a proxy server and then they can not be found. And just because you say it was from a certain computer,you CAN NOT PROVE WHO WROTE IT. I let a lot of my friends get on mine,jus sayin. I personally don't know why topix is still goin....I just don't believe you can get sued over a post. The only thing they tell you that you can't do is threaten people. So please tell me how these people are gettin sued...
bill

United States

#35 Feb 11, 2015
their is good and bad in all the world seek out the good be nice to some one that hates you
bob

Charleston, WV

#36 Mar 7, 2015
Cool Hand Clem wrote:
Dirty cop?Which one?They arent but 4!
They are crooked like this small little town its who u know and what u got. Nothing around here is done right nor the people they pull over or houses they go in. States and cities not all but 95% of them. They beat people up for their own sick enjoyment and then look at the person and say you fell right? Or they look at their other cop buddy and say "he just tried to kick u didn't he"? They take dope and money from people that never gets turned in and don't try to record them and let them c u doing it they will take ur phone out of ur hand and delete it even though they don't have that right. They lie and steal and cheat on their wives and gf's. Protect and serve themselves is what they do. If the FBI can come here and investigate a fire how come they can't come to the Logan co courthouse and investigate? They also harass people and everything is hear say or they just make stuff up. Karmas a bitch and when it comes their way they deserve everything they get and then some but it won't ever be enough for all they do,have done, and are still doing. To all the pigs that read this BC they r always on here asking about people or where drugs are...how do you sleep at night? You have no empathy or sympathy for others just yourselves. Psychos also lack those emotions. If some things don't stop soon around here FBI are gonna receive anoymous tips, phone calls, whatever it takes. They don't have all video's they are on. Wonder how many hits they would get on YouTube?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Logan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
know any married women cheating (Aug '11) 6 hr Gilbert 22
Concerned citizen.. you must read this 9 hr Sharkey 3
Crystal stewart 22 hr Sick of giving he... 6
Fannie and your dogs Thu Trollomania 1
Time To Poach Some Elk Thu Rifle Ready 1
fleamarket on 44 Thu G Maynord 13
Add a word OR drop a word (Mar '10) Wed Princess Hey 4,062

Logan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance