Marietta, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2008

Brianna vance wrote:
Im not preg and Ill show you my belly if you wanna see,I dont understand why you would think I am preg?
who r u?
People started that rumor and I cant help people like to talk,But its really not true
i have some classes with you i pretend to be your friend don't know why! can you guess who i am now bet you can ! you have alot of so called friends like myself like i said earlier when i see you in the hall i will poke you in belly and say huh huh then you will know me then !!!!!!!!! P.S. this is your bff or you think it is
well

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2008

listen brianna just stop being so dam* childish and leave the people alone. theyre gonna keep talkin as long as you keep retaliating. pregnant or not. grow up. leave it alone. make them look dumb. not you.
Brianna vance

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2008

your BFF wrote:
<quoted text> i have some classes with you i pretend to be your friend don't know why! can you guess who i am now bet you can ! you have alot of so called friends like myself like i said earlier when i see you in the hall i will poke you in belly and say huh huh then you will know me then !!!!!!!!! P.S. this is your bff or you think it is
heather??
giveing-u-hell

Marietta, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2008

Judged:

Brianna vance wrote:
<quoted text>
heather??
eww your getting warm i had better shut up now i'll see you on the flip side btw who's heather my name is mandy you really don't even know me i was just seeing how far u would go with this lol lol lol girl i have no idea who u r i graduated from logan in 2001 i just seen u haveing a hard time with people say'n u was pregnant you r a very gullable person i am so sorry for doin that to you please forgive but if not oh well you should've listened to the last post girl now u got urself all worked up holla
brianna vance

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2008

Its ok :))
giveing-u-hell

Marietta, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2008

brianna vance wrote:
Its ok :))
sorry!!!!!!!!!!
Some One

Abilene, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2008

i meant thank god you are not pregnant!....you are so young and have so many more things you need to experience before getting tied down....believe me i know!....don't get me wrong!....i wouldn't change my son for anything....but i lost some of my childhood...i'll never get that back!....
vbvxad onaw

Kinston, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2008

Judged:

well since everyone talks about her being pregnant dont you think its been going around for like a year now i mean come on your bunch of dum Sh1ts 1 year being pregnant she couldent even walk leave her the alone dam everyone find something else to do with your free time.. really tho think about it 1 year of saying that and still saying she is pregnant... shes the only person I know in the whole world that has been pregnant that long.. so what im saying is SHUT THE **** UP

I hope the slut that keeps posting about needs to die on impact and go to hell...
xoxoxox

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2008

Judged:

that baby has been cooking for a while if she has been pregnant for a year ..is that all people has to do is talk about people .
providing answers

Union, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2008

Judged:

Briannna, I have no idea who you are, but I think I can help a little bit. You can delete this thread if you want by going to the bottom of the page, and clicking feedback, the rest is self-explainitory. If you don't want to delete this then just stop caring what other people think. Why are you wasting your time? The more you respond to whatever they're saying, the more they'll talk about it.
It's childish and immature, now it's time for you to be the bigger person and just learn to ignore they're ignorance.

Since: Dec 08

logan wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2008

Judged:

lesson #1, before you get pregnant, learn how to spell pregnant.
Kim

Scott Depot, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2008

Judged:

dont pay any attention to these people brianna...the more upset you get the more they like it.. dont give them the pleasure of a response..remember nobody can take anything away from you unless you give it..:)

Level 1

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2008

Judged:

providing answers wrote:
Briannna, I have no idea who you are, but I think I can help a little bit. You can delete this thread if you want by going to the bottom of the page, and clicking feedback, the rest is self-explainitory. If you don't want to delete this then just stop caring what other people think. Why are you wasting your time? The more you respond to whatever they're saying, the more they'll talk about it.
It's childish and immature, now it's time for you to be the bigger person and just learn to ignore they're ignorance.
boo hoo that just tears my heart out !!!!!!
just a swinging guy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2008

Brianna vance wrote:
thanks matt:))
who ever you may be
matt is 2shoes notice ip st louis mo
just a swinging guy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2008

hopeful wrote:
Leave the girl alone. She said she isn't pregnant and even if she was it's none of your business. Brianna, don't even waste your time messaging this jerk back.
matt has become hopeful,told you watch out hes looking for a GF & AL.next he will ask for your# sorry 2shoes leave these HS GURLS alone get one your own old a**,yr a pervet.lol have not changed a bit since HS
MAn

Alderson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2008

Judged:

So...you have been pregnant since 8th grade
ya nasty
Heather

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2008

Leave bri alone,shes a great person.Im one of her best friends.And she is deff not preg!Love ya bri:)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 38 of38
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

211 Users are viewing the Logan Forum right now

Search the Logan Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 9 min bacon hater 44,082
Do you approve of Willie Akers as Commissioner? (Oct '11) 14 min Tug Valley 62
Mountain Laurel 16 min Dispatcher 89
Logan WV 1970's (Jan '09) 30 min Just Me 32
WV 2 dead in explosion at W.Va. chemical plant (Dec '10) 56 min day all freekin dead mun 3,904
ojeda or rahall??? 1 hr Moment of clarity 63
Nursing Home Logan 1 hr SayItAntSo 1
Who died in peach Creek about 30 minutes ago 17 hr Wondering 3
Who Is the Big Dog in Logan 20 hr asrian 9
Mt. Laurel (Apr '12) 20 hr Federal investigation 43
Glick is out of jail? 22 hr leon 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

Logan Jobs

•••