Since: Aug 10

Burlington, KS

#21 Oct 12, 2010
Oh, and to stay on topic, I don't know who I'm going to vote for yet as AG.
Alan

United States

#22 Oct 12, 2010
Six is doing a good job. Schmidt wants to fight the Affordable Care Act. I refuse to vote for ANY candidate that wants to repeal the Affordable Care Act!
cons

Wichita, KS

#23 Oct 13, 2010
We need strong, conservative leadership in the legal arena in Kansas.

Since: Nov 09

SE Kansas

#24 Oct 13, 2010
We need him fighting for the people.
Dennis Rader

Denver, CO

#25 Oct 13, 2010
Vote for me!
Jack the Ripper

Topeka, KS

#26 Oct 13, 2010
No, vote for me.
Michael C

Kansas City, MO

#27 Oct 13, 2010
Steve Six is quietly doing a good job and deserves re-election.
NoLongerInOz

Fredericksburg, VA

#28 Oct 14, 2010
Schmidt will fight the wrongs head on. He speaks with & meets the residents within his district, he takes the time, he listens & he acts in our best interests.

“Better listen the first time”

Since: Aug 09

jest an ol' hillbilly

#29 Oct 14, 2010
topwhop45 wrote:
<quoted text>When we are so concerned that we wont make it from paycheck to paycheck or even if there will be another paycheck, we tend to hold on to all we have and where is the ecomomic start/stop-?Not until We stop the Repubican party once and for all We'll be right back in a Recession all over agian.
This recovery has been slow because of Same old practice of corporate America. The unwillingness to work with the new administration, people dont reailize just how bad the bush adm. left the country It was the Republican party then that got us all into this mess.
The economy is what we the people do with our money. While businesses create goods and services producing sales and GDP, it is what the american people spend thier money one that operates the economy.
You think the Republican Party only want what's best on healthcare and "spreading the wealth around" instead of focusing on the rising job loss and deteriorating ec. Amazing?
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/coffeyville-k...

Kind bassackward of what youu said before.

Is this why you keep your posts secret..Takes some time going through the old threads to point out the hypocrisy of your positions, but it can be done. Was nice to know you're still around and able to tap a keyboard. I was a little worried about you.. I do wish though that you could get some backbone and tell us what you really believe.

Oh BTW..Tell all your other "personalities" hi.I noticed a couple of them are back.
IndyResident

Parsons, KS

#30 Oct 14, 2010
Derek is a man of character and listens to the people.
Geez

Topeka, KS

#31 Oct 14, 2010
topwhop45 wrote:
<quoted text>When we are so concerned that we wont make it from paycheck to paycheck or even if there will be another paycheck, we tend to hold on to all we have and where is the ecomomic start/stop-?Not until We stop the Repubican party once and for all We'll be right back in a Recession all over agian.
This recovery has been slow because of Same old practice of corporate America. The unwillingness to work with the new administration, people dont reailize just how bad the bush adm. left the country It was the Republican party then that got us all into this mess.
The economy is what we the people do with our money. While businesses create goods and services producing sales and GDP, it is what the american people spend thier money one that operates the economy.
You think the Republican Party only want what's best on healthcare and "spreading the wealth around" instead of focusing on the rising job loss and deteriorating ec. Amazing?
My goodness are you a misguided individual...Neither Dem or GOP holds the crown for stupidity. I'd like to see politicians who care more about their constituents then the party. Do something because it is the right thing to do, not because the party tells them how to vote. Give me real solutions to problems, not just a sound bite on the opponents. Do something to really help this country like give up your pensions and put it in a fund to pay for new jobs in this country. Don't send jobs over seas. Help our nations veterans and poor citizens in this country (not illegal aliens). Fix the healt care mess (Obamacare is NOT the answer-go back to the drawing board and do it right).

Since: Jan 07

Wichita, KS

#32 Oct 15, 2010
Will be interesting to see the outcome of this. If Derek Schmidt gets the job, hopefully he will add Kansas to the Lawsuit to overturn Obamacare.

“EDITOR : Coffeyville Ks.”

Since: Dec 06

Coffeyville Ks.

#33 Oct 15, 2010
Hi lee ejicated Redneck wrote:
<quoted text> http://www.topix.com/forum/city/coffeyville-k...
Kind bassackward of what youu said before.
Is this why you keep your posts secret..Takes some time going through the old threads to point out the hypocrisy of your positions, but it can be done. Was nice to know you're still around and able to tap a keyboard. I was a little worried about you.. I do wish though that you could get some backbone and tell us what you really believe.
Oh BTW..Tell all your other "personalities" hi.I noticed a couple of them are back.
OKKK !
I believe we have a right to pick and choose who we decide to vote for. after seeing the way this Country is being ran down to the ground from the republicans point of view. Even I was wrong to think that way was right..
By the way the topic was a year ago and alot has came across my mind since then.

As for me going by another name I think you better do some researching in your own back yard that I don't walk on.
because There's names On here i would of never choose from your own kin folks to go by. not alone try to choose one for Myself nor for yourself to be mistaken as such.
Now stop trying to stir up the crap on here. I've got more back bone than you want to believe. and your more than welcome to come adjust it how ever you see fit for me .

I think you know where I'll be and where I stand. so stop bickering and confusing me with these moron and idiots here before I start thinking they are all related to you too. lol
thank you !
Red Dirt Ranger

Coffeyville, KS

#34 Oct 15, 2010
topwhop45 wrote:
<quoted text>OKKK !
I believe we have a right to pick and choose who we decide to vote for. after seeing the way this Country is being ran down to the ground from the republicans point of view. Even I was wrong to think that way was right..
Why would anyone care what the redneck hillbilly thinks? He admitted voting for the money-hungry, quitter Palin. Nuff said.

“Better listen the first time”

Since: Aug 09

jest an ol' hillbilly

#35 Oct 15, 2010
topwhop45 wrote:
<quoted text>OKKK !
By the way the topic was a year ago and alot has came across my mind since then.
As for me going by another name I think you better do some researching in your own back yard that I don't walk on.
because There's names On here i would of never choose from your own kin folks to go by. not alone try to choose one for Myself nor for yourself to be mistaken as such.
Now stop trying to stir up the crap on here. I've got more back bone than you want to believe. and your more than welcome to come adjust it how ever you see fit for me .
I think you know where I'll be and where I stand. so stop bickering and confusing me with these moron and idiots here before I start thinking they are all related to you too. lol
thank you !
You need to find some legs for your arguments.. You being confused is definitely something we can both agree on... So I shall try to stop confusing you. But, it won't be easy.
LADYBUG

Coffeyville, KS

#36 Oct 15, 2010
LAUGH OUT LOUD!@!

“EDITOR : Coffeyville Ks.”

Since: Dec 06

Coffeyville Ks.

#37 Oct 15, 2010
Hi lee ejicated Redneck wrote:
<quoted text>You need to find some legs for your arguments.. You being confused is definitely something we can both agree on... So I shall try to stop confusing you. But, it won't be easy.
Gee thanks ! I'm doing alot of checking into what's out there and it don't help when you get mix emotionss on those that are running for office. you got your own opinion and beliefs on who you want and I got mine too. except this time I'm making my vote count to those that won't put us in over our heads owing china. for what I fought hard to keep this from happening while I was in the Service. it's bad enough my grandchilderan will be in our debt because Of Bush. and Obama is spending money to make the republicans happy while he's in office. that's BS !!!! argue that all you want. I don't give a ratazz 4 it ! you want arguments do your own research I'm not your gohper here . you want facts come down to the VFW and meet the ones that know what it's like being in another country fighting the battles to keep our freedom alive in America. I was there ! People wake up here not knowing what the hell took place to give you this peace of mind while you slept peaceful in your comfortable beds at night. That American Flag I flew high.
means more to me than you'll ever know.
that's why we the veterans have rights that you know nothing about. That's no arguement ! it's no opinion ! it's the truth and liberty for all ! when I vote I don't pick the ones in our office without a damm good reason. and I choose Democrat based on what i do know. and if you don't know why then it's time you study hard on what's around you and what's about to change all of our lives forever. most people that I know are going Democrat and have been in a war for this Country. HOW ABOUT YOU ? WAKE UP AMERICA !!
LADYBUG

Coffeyville, KS

#38 Oct 15, 2010
Has anyone heard of that place called Big P's in Caney, I think its a hamburger place? I don't know!!
Bob Ryder

AOL

#39 Oct 15, 2010
Steve Six is a involved Ks citizen. Derek is simply a politician(Republican). Derek won't be able to be in office after May 15, "It's fishin time, Good Bye",
Bob Ryder

AOL

#40 Oct 15, 2010
Steve Six serves all of Kansas. You work beyond party lines. Hats off to you, Steve. Bob Ryder

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Logan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KS Who do you favor in the Kansas governor's race? Mon GOTP 251
KS Kansas Right to Bear Arms Question, Constitutio... (Oct '10) Mon The Kangaroo 6,015
KS Kansas Voting Disqualification Amendment - Ment... (Oct '10) Sep 8 Helms-persecuted ... 321
Our lady of Mercy Academy Jun '14 Mike Johnson 1
Temporary Tribal Tattoos Needed (Aug '11) May '14 lasereast 2
pets of the Hells angels (Nov '09) May '14 Rated X 3
letters (Jul '08) Mar '14 Dulcia 5
Logan Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Logan Jobs

Logan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Logan News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Logan