John Fogerty Still Angry

John Fogerty Still Angry

There are 1 comment on the WBAB-FM West Babylon story from Jan 13, 2014, titled John Fogerty Still Angry. In it, WBAB-FM West Babylon reports that:

It's no secret that over the years John Fogerty has had many legal battles. Fantasy records that Creedence was signed to is where they started.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBAB-FM West Babylon.

Maxine Troutman

Bossier City, LA

#1 Jan 14, 2014
No! Joe Rock! John is NOT still angry! He put all that behind him several years ago. And yes, he was angry for years and years, and the song helped alleviate some of that anger. It was actually a pretty clever song, but John stopped singing it when he forgave everyone for all the betrayals. In fact, when he had a request to sing it at a concert, he refused, saying, No, I'm not that P-O ed any more. Saying he is still angry is just surmising.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Logan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
(.R ox y Bulk!!) ku*sh !! Nov '16 Mr Long Island 1
long island, a shit hole (Mar '16) Aug '16 JohnM 3
News Long Islanders had big role in pension reform push (Jun '08) Aug '16 JohnM 17
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kansas (Di... (Oct '10) Jan '11 Osama bon Jovi 20
Please Pray For Bubby Frye (jerry Frye II) he w... (Aug '09) Aug '09 Pray For Bubby Frye 1

Logan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Logan Mortgages