Kansas Right to Bear Arms Question, C...

Kansas Right to Bear Arms Question, Constitutional Amendment Question 1

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 7, 2010

3,514 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

dreamer

Junction City, KS

#6287 Jul 15, 2014
gretski wrote:
<quoted text>
Australia Banned guns and assualts and murder has risen dramatically , wake up.
If someone decides to kill you the means of your death are secondary but you will die.
I've often been curious - why do people insist on repeating misinformation that has been proven countless times to be false - I ask you this question because you are obviously among those who do that.
The Professor

Manhattan, KS

#6288 Jul 16, 2014
gretski wrote:
<quoted text>
Australia Banned guns and assualts and murder has risen dramatically , wake up.
If someone decides to kill you the means of your death are secondary but you will die.
You're more than welcome to post links to any research, statistics etc. to back up your claim. If you don't, I suspect most of us will just assume you're a liar, and a coward.

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#6290 Jul 16, 2014
Statistics, from non-biased sources, "proving" the murder rate increases when firearms are banned, do not exist. Card-carrying firearm extremists are simply incapable of admitting that today's highly-efficient human-killing firearms make it much easier for them or another firearm extremist to murder multiple innocent human victims.
inquire

Cherryvale, KS

#6291 Jul 16, 2014
Gee interesting analogy. My Dad had guns his entire life and he never shot another human being. Killed a few coyotes and a dog that was killing our lambs once. But I always knew he could protect me if need be.
dave mcfalls

Mount Hope, KS

#6292 Jul 17, 2014
I think we should have a rite to protect ourselves and our loveones London as you do what's rite in the law!!!!!!!!! Obey true law dont break it!!!
The Cycle Period

Kansas City, KS

#6293 Jul 17, 2014
Would appear the plane was shot down by a blast of wind from Howard Stern's ass.

Location hidden

#6294 Jul 17, 2014
The Cycle Period wrote:
Would appear the plane was shot down by a blast of wind from Howard Stern's ass.
I initially heard there were 20+ American citizens on board the plane. If that's true, you're quite the American patriot, making jokes about now-dead Americans. I see that same: "I'm going to own any firearm I can afford to buy...too bad if I or another firearm extremist murders innocents with them!" attitude here daily. I get it, You candy azz firearm wimps are scared that some faceless, nameless, imaginary boogieman is going to get you. How pathetic you folks are.
Bud

Lenexa, KS

#6295 Jul 17, 2014
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
I initially heard there were 20+ American citizens on board the plane. If that's true, you're quite the American patriot, making jokes about now-dead Americans. I see that same: "I'm going to own any firearm I can afford to buy...too bad if I or another firearm extremist murders innocents with them!" attitude here daily. I get it, You candy azz firearm wimps are scared that some faceless, nameless, imaginary boogieman is going to get you. How pathetic you folks are.
What ? I thought you were the firearm crybaby?!
Bud

Lenexa, KS

#6296 Jul 17, 2014
Hi hi tony wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw you and chili connected at the butt like dogs!
Aww
Shaggy

Raymore, MO

#6297 Jul 17, 2014
Door King wrote:
"There is no better deterant to crime than the potential for someone having a gun and being trained to use it in defense of themselves and their property. "
How will your gun ownership keep me from smoking pot?
In addition, the quoted statement is pure and simple b.s. A well-trained and adequate police force is a better deterant than an 80-year-old huddled in his bedroom with a loaded Mega-pistol.

Who cares if you smoke pot....stat on topic, stoner.
you know me

Independence, KS

#6298 Jul 26, 2014
Shaggy wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares if you smoke pot....stat on topic, stoner.
....we do.you wont get a job and you mooch off everyone
bang

Rogers, AR

#6299 Jul 26, 2014
I watched my Dad put a Glock 9mm in his mouth and pull the trigger. He had some mental issues, but had no problem in buying the Glock and ammo.
The 2nd Amendment has been raped by political idiots. Restrictions should be in place to prevent this. Look in a mirror and see how you would react if it was your Dad. Of course, you are heartless assh-les, and genius decision makers for a better peaceful world.
uh huh

Junction City, KS

#6300 Jul 26, 2014
bang wrote:
I watched my Dad put a Glock 9mm in his mouth and pull the trigger. He had some mental issues, but had no problem in buying the Glock and ammo.
The 2nd Amendment has been raped by political idiots. Restrictions should be in place to prevent this. Look in a mirror and see how you would react if it was your Dad. Of course, you are heartless assh-les, and genius decision makers for a better peaceful world.
Pics or it didn't happen.
common sense guy

Gardner, KS

#6301 Jul 27, 2014
wow wrote:
i vote no guns for any one
it is not guns that kill it is the one pulling the trigger. No guns then the bat will be the weapon of choice.
deader than a doornail

Junction City, KS

#6302 Jul 27, 2014
The Kangaroo wrote:
<quoted text>
How many times were you home invaded? If less tha one, you're a paranoid nut.
It only takes once.

Location hidden

#6303 Jul 27, 2014
deader than a doornail wrote:
<quoted text>
It only takes once.
Yes, it only takes once. Where are those news articles about and/or home invader stats? Oh yeah...you can't provide any. Because they're infrequent or made up. Poor scared little firearm extremist. Hiding from that home invader who never quite shows up.
bang

Rogers, AR

#6304 Jul 27, 2014
uh huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Pics or it didn't happen.
You want a suicide picture? Fellow, you are more sick than my Dad, before he put the Glock in his mouth. Wish you better luck, chump.
uh huh

Junction City, KS

#6305 Jul 27, 2014
bang wrote:
<quoted text>You want a suicide picture? Fellow, you are more sick than my Dad, before he put the Glock in his mouth. Wish you better luck, chump.
I just think you are full of shit.
Lies

Kansas City, KS

#6306 Jul 28, 2014
bang wrote:
<quoted text>You want a suicide picture? Fellow, you are more sick than my Dad, before he put the Glock in his mouth. Wish you better luck, chump.
Sick troll get help now.

Location hidden

#6307 Jul 28, 2014
Lies wrote:
<quoted text>
Sick troll get help now.
You're badgering the other poster for a snuff pic and you think that he/she needs help? Look in a mirror if you want to see a sick firearm extremist. Better get some psych help yourself! I'd hate to see you "go all Sandy Hook" on a classroom of innocent kids.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Logan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why I hate Long Island with all my heart and soul (Jul '15) May '16 yeahok 5
Daniel Frank Entertainment - Long Island DJ Apr '16 DJLongIsland 1
Gop Establishment Thugs On The Move Apr '16 Trump Truth 1
long island, a shit hole Mar '16 jomothasass 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kansas (Di... (Oct '10) Jan '11 Osama bon Jovi 20
Please Pray For Bubby Frye (jerry Frye II) he w... (Aug '09) Aug '09 Pray For Bubby Frye 1

Logan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Logan Mortgages