San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

small fry county is known Klan trash bigot cult section, good to see more of it in the morgue .
in behind you

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

jinxy, no no, those were the Jacksons, old Jackson played fiddle.
in behind you

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

in behind you

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

jinxy, you got it, Linda Homer was also onto Cox,
in behind you

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

how many young children was Cocxx PENETRATING?
Bruce

Pittsburg, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

Once again Conservatives get it wrong. They over dramatize every issue and use scare tactics to try and pass their ideas. No one, including Liberals would vote against the Second Amendment. Oh sure there would be some nuts somewhere that would oppose the Second Amendment, the First Amendment and every other Amendment. But these are lunatic fringe elements and not to be taken seriously. To vote on the "Right to bear and keep arms" for lawful purposes is redundant and ignorant. The Second Amendment isn't going anywhere. The gun debate in the U.S. is..."Are there any types of weapons that should be illegal?". We already have laws against fully automatic weapons and no private citizen can own a bazooka or tank. So the debate of whether or not some weapons can be outlawed has already taken place, and the answer is yes. I for one am opposed to everyday citizens being able to access weapons that out gun law enforcement. Capacity of clips and magazines is clearly not covered under the Second Amendment. It is already illegal for certain individuals to own guns, most notably ex-felons. Personally I don't know the law concerning mentally incapacitated individuals right to own weapons, but I've heard many Conservatives express their concern over such individuals owning weapons. "Kansas right to bear arms" Constitutional Amendment is truly a redundant and ignorant bill. Not too mention that if it is truly a bill it is a complete waste of tax payers money to bring this issue to a vote. But hey no one has ever accused Conservatives of being intelligent.
Butthole

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

I like how nutty liberals got recalled in Colorado (a blue state). That is real big funny.
The Professor

Manhattan, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

Butthole wrote:
I like how nutty liberals got recalled in Colorado (a blue state). That is real big funny.
And that accomplishes... what?
Butthole

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

The Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
And that accomplishes... what?
Removing antigunfags from office.
The Professor

Manhattan, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

Butthole wrote:
<quoted text>
Removing antigunfags from office.
That's a really enlightened, intelligent answer, Mr(s). Phelps.

But then I guess it's the dumber, inbred members of the populace that cater to your way of thinking, anyway, isn't it? ;)
Freddy

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

The Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
But then I guess it's the dumber, inbred members of the populace that cater to your way of thinking, anyway, isn't it? ;)
Huh? Whud? Tatercakes? My way of thinking? Laughing that libs got recalled for infringing on the 2nd, in a blue state. Power To The People!
The Professor

Manhattan, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

[QUOTE who="Freddy/Butthole "]<quoted text>
Huh? Whud? Tatercakes? My way of thinking? Laughing that libs got recalled for infringing on the 2nd, in a blue state. Power To The People![/QUOTE]

Exactly when and how has anyone infringed on the Second Amendment?

What happened is that Wayne LaPierre bought another election... and is on his way to buying a couple more state legislators... financed through an ongoing campaign of fear and paranoia.

Can someone provide an instance... any instance... of any law-abiding American citizen unjustly relieved of their legally-purchased firearms... or prevented from making a legal purchase? I think the idea that such a thing has either happened, or might happen, is fear and paranoia. And maybe a little bit of urban myth.

If it has happened, I'd like to see some documentation.
The Professor

Manhattan, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

Quote didn't turn out properly in my last post, but it's all too obvious that the users "Freddy" and "Butthole" are one and the same.
K K Kobach

Junction City, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

The Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly when and how has anyone infringed on the Second Amendment?
What happened is that Wayne LaPierre bought another election... and is on his way to buying a couple more state legislators... financed through an ongoing campaign of fear and paranoia.
Can someone provide an instance... any instance... of any law-abiding American citizen unjustly relieved of their legally-purchased firearms... or prevented from making a legal purchase? I think the idea that such a thing has either happened, or might happen, is fear and paranoia. And maybe a little bit of urban myth.
If it has happened, I'd like to see some documentation.
They`re taking away our guns with the same frequency that illegal aliens are voting....practically never !
Gats and Ganja

Junction City, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

Freddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? Whud? Tatercakes? My way of thinking? Laughing that libs got recalled for infringing on the 2nd, in a blue state. Power To The People!
If you`re going to heap praise on Colorado , don`t forget to include kudos for legalizing recreational marijuana also.
Tax Payer

Holton, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

Gats and Ganja wrote:
<quoted text>If you`re going to heap praise on Colorado , don`t forget to include kudos for legalizing recreational marijuana also.
That will come back and bite them on the part of the anatomy that's not covered by their chaps.
the confessor

Independence, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

no tax payer. they have been smoking that in colorado for years. now there just wont be any revolving doors in the justice department. judges, cops, lawyers will have to get their money somewhere else. you obviously just like to blow and say nothing. hot air rolling over the mountains up there.

“Dump Brownback ”

Since: Oct 10

Junction City KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

Tax Payer wrote:
<quoted text>
That will come back and bite them on the part of the anatomy that's not covered by their chaps.
O rly? How?
The Professor

Manhattan, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

I see that "Butthole Freddy" is all quiet today. Must be busy picketing somewhere in the big town of Toepicker...

I think NPR had a good analysis of the Colorado snafu (link below). One thing they really didn't get into, and it's something that may have been brought up here before, is that the gun enthusiasts are just naturally better organized. It's impossible for them not to be!

They go to their hunting clubs... their shooting ranges... their gun shows... their gun shops... all these places where gun enthusiasts naturally collect and connect... and the political activists and organizers show up with their fliers and speeches and buttons and stickers.

So... where do, say, the "gun control enthusiasts" meet? The Gun Control Club? The Gun Control Show? The Not-Shooting-Today Range? The best that organizers on that side of the argument can do is try to set up a table in front of someplace like Target and hope that you hit enough people coming in the door, or leverage enough people through Meetup.com or someplace like that.

It's the difference between throwing a line in the water with a single hook and some bait on it... and dragging a big net through a school of fish that naturally swims together. Like it or not, the gun enthusiasts will always have that advantage when it comes to organizing. The best the rest of us can do is hope that some of them wake up and start educating each other on the dangers of swimming with sharks like Wayne LaPierre.

“Dump Brownback ”

Since: Oct 10

Junction City KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

Colorado normally has balloting by mail but it was disallowed in this by a court for some reason. The net effect was to decrease Democratic turnout.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 5,461 - 5,480 of5,951
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Logan Discussions

Search the Logan Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KS Who do you favor in the Kansas governor's race? 1 hr carl the truth 123
Our lady of Mercy Academy Jun 25 Mike Johnson 1
Temporary Tribal Tattoos Needed (Aug '11) May '14 lasereast 2
pets of the Hells angels (Nov '09) May '14 Rated X 3
letters (Jul '08) Mar '14 Dulcia 5
KS Kansas Voting Disqualification Amendment - Ment... (Oct '10) Feb '14 Modern Human 199
KS Who do you support for Governor in Kansas in 2010? (Oct '10) Feb '14 livin on a prayer 690
•••
•••
•••
•••

Logan Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Logan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••