Ohio.com - Medina library nears start of new chapter

MEDINA: The long wait is almost over for Medina library patrons. After more than two years, the finishing touches are being put on the expanded and renovated public library on the square at Broadway and ... Full Story
Betamax

United States

#1 Nov 23, 2007
Hmmm, not one single word about them buyin' a rusted frog for in front of one of their branches.
Cindi

Cleveland, OH

#2 Nov 23, 2007
This is good news.
Medina Reader

Ostrander, OH

#3 Nov 23, 2007
I abstained from voting this time because I would have voted against the library levy. Medina Library sucks for a county class library (a library is more than videos). Worst yet is they are now moving back downtown where there is even less parking than before because guess what? They made the building larger.
LONDA

North Olmsted, OH

#4 Nov 24, 2007
I REMEMBER THE OLD MEDINA LIBRARY IT WAS ALL SCREWED UP

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lodi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Truck stuck in Lodi (Aug '09) Sep '14 rooster 27
West Salem woman admits to theft from district ... (Mar '14) Aug '14 former employee 9
56th Anniversary - Weaver May '14 Sheila Dick Poulin 1
Review: Shawnee Lake Park (Dec '13) Dec '13 wonderful 1
Burbank creates new Board of Zoning Appeals com... (Apr '13) Sep '13 Anonymous 3
andrea canfield (Sep '13) Sep '13 in the dark 1
Cloverleaf auctions elementary school for $61,000 (Jan '13) Jan '13 POed in westfield 1
Lodi Dating
Find my Match

Lodi People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lodi News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lodi

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]