118 dogs found in Chippewa Lake home,...

118 dogs found in Chippewa Lake home, society looks for homes

There are 1 comment on the The Medina Gazette story from Feb 14, 2011, titled 118 dogs found in Chippewa Lake home, society looks for homes. In it, The Medina Gazette reports that:

More than 120 small-breed dogs are in need of new homes after the Medina County Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals seized them from a home in Chippewa Lake on Friday, authorities said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Medina Gazette.

Alyson

Medina, OH

#1 Feb 14, 2011
The more I hear about the story the more I'm confused about what the problem is charging these two women. I see a designer dog puppy mill, if they got in over there head why were there dead dogs, pregnant dogs and a continuing breeding process going on. This is a puppy mill. It's hard to see compassionate animal lovers doing this in the condition these dogs were in. They need to be held accountable for their actions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lodi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Truck stuck in Lodi (Aug '09) Apr '18 Chris 37
Gloria Glens Park Music Thread Mar '18 Musikologist 1
News Rib Fest cookin' up 10th year (May '16) May '16 cm punk 1
Edgar A . Poe (Jul '15) Feb '16 Eapoe 5
News Teens flee the scene when owner finds them in g... (Sep '09) Feb '15 Michael 2
Review: Allison Carole Storage (Jan '15) Jan '15 Rusty C 2
Review: Audio Quake Car Audio Accessories (Dec '14) Dec '14 brazisjr-75 1

Lodi Jobs

Personal Finance

Lodi Mortgages