Charges filed in animals' farm deaths

Charges filed in animals' farm deaths

There are 3 comments on the Akron Beacon Journal story from Mar 8, 2006, titled Charges filed in animals' farm deaths. In it, Akron Beacon Journal reports that:

The owner of a farm near Lodi where five horses and 10 dogs were found dead over the weekend was charged Tuesday with 13 misdemeanor counts of animal cruelty.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Akron Beacon Journal.

Marie

Isle Saint George, OH

#1 Mar 8, 2006
This cruely exists all over Medina County and surrounding areas. It just happens that this person has been caught. There are slower forms of cruelty that exist right now, CHAINING/PENNING dogs. They live a life of isolation, braving the weather, hoping for food, water and affection. Never having the life they deserve. They have been condemned to a slow death at the end of a chain. A prison. We need to stop this cruelty also, as other states and counties have done and pass laws against treating "man's best friend" this way. Go to this site NOW www.dogsdeservebetter.com
Marie

Isle Saint George, OH

#2 Mar 8, 2006
How hard could it have been for Pat to make a phone call and have someone take those poor horses and dogs to a home where they would be treated humanely? How hard? And, I don't believe that for one instant, that the SPCA had not received calls on this horrendous situation.
Chris Strongsville

Cleveland, OH

#3 Mar 8, 2006
Good charges are being filed, but even if this disgusting person gets the maximum sentence it won't be nearly enough. As I said yesterday, tie her to a tree in the mid of winter & let her serve her 90 days with no food or water...if she makes she makes it....if not good riddance to an evil parasite on the human race.
Also, Medina needs to fire that so called humane officer....she's an incompetant waste of time that can not and has not been able to do her job for a long, long time. As marie points out there is a huge amount of cruelty that goes on in the county & she does next to nothing with reports. Fire her!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lodi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rib Fest cookin' up 10th year May '16 cm punk 1
Edgar A . Poe (Jul '15) Feb '16 Eapoe 5
Truck stuck in Lodi (Aug '09) Mar '15 wallojames 30
News Teens flee the scene when owner finds them in g... (Sep '09) Feb '15 Michael 2
Review: Allison Carole Storage (Jan '15) Jan '15 Rusty C 2
Review: Audio Quake Car Audio Accessories (Dec '14) Dec '14 brazisjr-75 1
News West Salem woman admits to theft from district ... (Mar '14) Nov '14 Canaan_Twp_Girl 11

Lodi Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lodi Mortgages