Lodi Station Outlets To Hold Ribbon C...

Lodi Station Outlets To Hold Ribbon Cutting Ceremony

There are 4 comments on the WMFD-TV Mansfield story from Aug 28, 2008, titled Lodi Station Outlets To Hold Ribbon Cutting Ceremony. In it, WMFD-TV Mansfield reports that:

If you want to get great deals in a family friendly environment you better get your kaboose to the Lodi Station Outlets.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WMFD-TV Mansfield.

AKG

Cleveland, OH

#1 Aug 29, 2008
What time it is ribbon cutting and the what time does the train rides start?
tiffany

Cleveland, OH

#2 Aug 29, 2008
9:30 am the train rides are $2.50 a person
Tim

Garrettsville, OH

#3 Sep 2, 2008
The train station was beautifully Built, along with everything else. All the store fronts were perfectly done. I have to say though that the construction company set everything off with the train station. Nice Job guys
CJ Cleveland Ohio

Brunswick, OH

#4 Sep 23, 2008
What?! Are you kidding me!! Bad idea...bad enough they won't spend real money on getting the EMPTY store fronts filled but instead waste money on this "accident" waiting to happen!! Mall will be sold or gone soon because of inept company that owns it. Used to be a good mall back in the beginning but slowly went down hill. Sad!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lodi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Truck stuck in Lodi (Aug '09) Jul '17 chris 36
News Rib Fest cookin' up 10th year (May '16) May '16 cm punk 1
Edgar A . Poe (Jul '15) Feb '16 Eapoe 5
News Teens flee the scene when owner finds them in g... (Sep '09) Feb '15 Michael 2
Review: Allison Carole Storage (Jan '15) Jan '15 Rusty C 2
Review: Audio Quake Car Audio Accessories (Dec '14) Dec '14 brazisjr-75 1
News West Salem woman admits to theft from district ... (Mar '14) Nov '14 Canaan_Twp_Girl 11

Lodi Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lodi Mortgages