Bill's delay leaves young North Jerse...

Bill's delay leaves young North Jersey immigrants in limbo

There are 8 comments on the North Jersey Media Group story from Dec 9, 2010, titled Bill's delay leaves young North Jersey immigrants in limbo. In it, North Jersey Media Group reports that:

Second-year students Jo Choi Perez, left, and Juan Pablo Orjuela of Lodi attend Bergen Catholic Community College.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at North Jersey Media Group.

AmberDru

Columbus, OH

#1 Dec 9, 2010
Are you still "in the shadows" at your press conference?

So much for the rule of law b.s. when illegal aliens go to congress, block the streets and have press conferences announcing that they are illegal, they work illegally- as do their parents and there are no arrests.

Watching C-Span

The bill they voted on was changed the day it was voted on.

Are the criminal records of juveniles sealed for Dreamers?

Does anyone know?

So much for open process and transparency!

I thought bills were going to be posted for 5 days!

There is no verification at all- anyone who applies qualifies.

Applicants are not going to be investigated to make sure they were here before 16 or have a real high school diploma.( buy a diploma . com)

DHS had to bring people out of retirement to process American passports when the rules were changed and you needed a passport to come back from Canada and Mexico! How are they going to process a core dump of 2.1 million- they can't . Not that they want to.

Illegals can already join the military and get swift citizenship.

The GED they claim to have does not have to be in English!WTF
AmberDru

Columbus, OH

#2 Dec 9, 2010
OMG this is funny

"Monsignor William Reilly says he sees a lot of students who would be affected by the Dream Act at his parish, Most Holy Name Roman Catholic Church in Garfield. The students wind up in a dead-end after high school or community college, unable to continue their studies or get a good job."

How many Americans does that apply too!
POPS

United States

#3 Apr 14, 2011
Send every alien back to their home country and leave us alone. Aliens cost us millions of dollars and being a senior on a fixed income I can't afford it........but I don't mined why thy cut my grass.......lol
Tom

United States

#4 Jul 3, 2011
That's a shame

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#5 Jul 4, 2011
I am so sick of these stupid stories meant to warm the cockels of our hearts...stop this crap already, and start looking out for the rest of Americans...illegals' presence can and does put many of us in jeopardy.
joe

United States

#6 Jul 6, 2011
Send them home!!!!!!
hay

United States

#7 Jul 7, 2011
Oh no
usmcvince

Spring Grove, PA

#8 Jul 7, 2011
Send them home. How in the heck do they get the money to send their kids to private school?????
I was born & raised in NJ, former Marine, now an architect and cant afford to send my 3 kids to private schools.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lodi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Garfield's Twitter Page (Jul '09) Dec 1 shore moved 912
News Jersey neighbors offer Muslims support against ... Nov 27 REAL_TEXAN 5
Landlord not returning Security Deposit Nov 8 eddi3johns 1
Review: Tirepool LLC (May '14) Oct '16 Fran 17
News Man Arrested for Alleged Liquor Theft of Food B... (Jul '12) Oct '16 moved 67
Local Politics Do you approve of Bruce Masopust as Mayor? Oct '16 resident 1
Tommy Cheeseballs Oct '16 Rollo Tomasi 1

Lodi Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lodi Mortgages